j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm curious about the choice of characters here. I understand the schoolgirls, but why is Mrs. Johnson there? Or Mia's dad?

You'd think the other teachers would be there instead, or more important characters like Jenny or Debbie.

I'm not complaining, just curious.
The alternative to Mrs. Johnson would have been Tony as it seems. Ultimately the top row is supposed to look cool, showing MC's allies and enemies and I don't think Debbie in her bathrobe really would have cut it.
According to DC he chose Tammy because it was easy to find a dynamic (yoga) pose for her, that kinda mirrors the coach on the other side.

Reactions: GaRbS

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Cycle begins...

Here's a new wallpaper!!!

Tech Update - 74% Complete

:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Just an endless cycle...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
HA! I'm not butthurt.

It's obvious that you're frustrated that the Annie update isn't expected before the end of the year (maybe not before next spring) with another pre-tech expected, then the Tech update, and then the R(h)onda update before Annie and her mom, Lucy, has their update. I get it, but really the butthurt is the drivel posted from someone named "LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds", an avatar of a SS character, and has, not one, but two SS images in their signature.
Dunno if madlad tier trollage or copy/pasting the FAQ daily is the reason why I read this as "we were expecting the bold underlined to be accurate" .......

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
Jun 23, 2020
With how slowly the progress bar is moving I find it hard to believe we won't get another Pre-Tech update or two for that matter. I'm not really complaining because I like those updates but I do think DC needs to be a bit more transparent about how long it'll be because it only really riles people up when he says things will speed up but don't.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
With how slowly the progress bar is moving I find it hard to believe we won't get another Pre-Tech update or two for that matter. I'm not really complaining because I like those updates but I do think DC needs to be a bit more transparent about how long it'll be because it only really riles people up when he says things will speed up but don't.
#9 and #10 in my FAQ (posted at least weekly and discoverable using F95's search options) discuss the pre-tech, tech updates, as well as what to expect next. In those, I have linked to the May 19 news post copy/pasted here where DC already states the team is "trying to focus on wrapping up the tech update at this moment, but I won't refute the possibility for one last pre-tech batch of scenes. If I finish the remaining export art tasks quickly and the tech update takes a bit longer to finish, I may add one last batch of scenes for you guys to enjoy while you wait."

• Angry
Reactions: kido
Jun 23, 2020
#9 and #10 in my FAQ (posted at least weekly and discoverable using F95's search options) discuss the pre-tech, tech updates, as well as what to expect next. In those, I have linked to the May 19 news post copy/pasted here where DC already states the team is "trying to focus on wrapping up the tech update at this moment, but I won't refute the possibility for one last pre-tech batch of scenes. If I finish the remaining export art tasks quickly and the tech update takes a bit longer to finish, I may add one last batch of scenes for you guys to enjoy while you wait."
Like I said I have a hard time believing this will play out that way. I'm not denying that he intends for it to wrap up quickly but these things takes time, even with motivation so I think he should temper his expectations somewhat to avoid people getting angry about it because it gets tiresome reading the same posts over and over.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
No it was not. A link to a high-tier-patrons-only page was posted. I am a patron but not high enough.
I mean, Hero1 posted a 1080p image and it doesn't sound like there's a higher resolution available based on the Patreon post. I think the link is for patrons who want access to all of the current wallpapers in 1080p? I could be mistaken if there's 4K images I'm not aware of.

Reactions: Ranma and srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I mean, Hero1 posted a 1080p image and it doesn't sound like there's a higher resolution available based on the Patreon post. I think the link is for patrons who want access to all of the current wallpapers in 1080p? I could be mistaken if there's 4K images I'm not aware of.
Man I am blind. Just found it, thx!

Edit: I doubt that resembles anything final. Debbie, Diane, Maria and Jenny are missing...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes