Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Man I am blind. Just found it, thx!

Edit: I doubt that resembles anything final. Debbie, Diane, Maria and Jenny are missing...
It's a splash screen/promo piece, not a listing of every girl in-game. Otherwise, there's more missing girls than the number on said splash screen, which means he'd need to double the width and redo everything, then it'd be so wide and tiny, you wouldn't see any1

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Johnny90H30

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's a splash screen/promo piece, not a listing of every girl in-game. Otherwise, there's more missing girls than the number on said splash screen, which means he'd need to double the width and redo everything, then it'd be so wide and tiny, you wouldn't see any1
I know. But leaving out four of the most important girls in game...?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I know. But leaving out four of the most important girls in game...?
Well, Roxxy was the cover/icon girl for close to 3 years until she got any kind of content. So it's not like ingame importance really matters that much.

Ultimately it's meant to look interesting and that's probably it. Maybe he'll make a second one some time which is focussed on the family side of things, who knows?

Last edited:

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
All in all, leaving all the polemic and whatnot behind, as an Artist, DC has improved a lot, the artwork has matured and have a more polished feeling, the new wallpaper / splashscreen is a reflection on that

Reactions: itsyeboii

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
All in all, leaving all the polemic and whatnot behind, as an Artist, DC has improved a lot, the artwork has matured and have a more polished feeling, the new wallpaper / splashscreen is a reflection on that
He had ~6 years to figure out putting massive cheekbone lines on teens makes them look like 50+, instant upgrade to everything for removing those

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So which caracters has gotten new animations in the pre-tech updates? (1-4) The first post dont elaborate
Scenes in pre-tech 4 (this is also in the current version changelog in the game)
Scenes in pre-tech 3
Scenes in pre-tech 2
Scenes in pre-tech 1

10 minutes of using the search option in the upper right corner of the page to spoonfeed that you could have done yourself.

Reactions: nimbus21

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Scenes in pre-tech 4 (this is also in the current version changelog in the game)
Scenes in pre-tech 3
Scenes in pre-tech 2
Scenes in pre-tech 1

10 minutes of using the search option in the upper right corner of the page to spoonfeed that you could have done yourself.
I wish they would employ a system, that you must have used the search function a minimum of 30 times, before you can post. People are either lazy or stupid, and I don't think there are many stupid people here, but I have been wrong before.:ROFLMAO:

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Because you haven't supplied it?

Compressed versions are created by volunteers. Perhaps the volunteer doesn't have the knowledge to do so or doesn't give a shit about a compressed android version. Since this is in Ren'Py, you could ask nicely if a volunteer in the android port volunteer thread would be willing to make an android port from the compressed version.

You can find an answer by:
  1. going to the news page on developers website (linked in OP)
  2. going to the roadmap page on the game's wiki (linked in OP)
  3. searching this thread using the search option in the upper right corner of every page of the thread
Mi idioma nativo no es el inglés, es el español pensé que estaba haciendo una simple pregunta de manera neutral, no es para que me responda de manera agresiva sin razón.

Simplemente pregunte porque no hacían una versión comprimida también para Android, solo eso

Reactions: Johnny90H30
Jun 8, 2022
be sure to try out: Being A DIK, Acting Lessons*, Good girls gone bad*, Our red string, No more secrets*, Noemi Toscana Rebirth, Glamour/(Big Brother**), Ravager, Seeds of Chaos, My Girlfriend's amnesia, Summers gone etc..

*finished games
** abandoned but has shit ton of content

If you are interested in more great games, lemme know. These are some of my fav
Are these incest - based, particularly mom/son?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes