Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As much as I wish this were true, I know it to be not :(

But seriously, Jenny is my fave and I do hope we see another Jenny update before the game is done. It's a great game.
She has the most content, by far, of any other women in Summertime Saga. She might get an animation in the next pre-tech, though she already got one in pre-tech 2 - v0.20.12. The next actual character updates are R(h)onda, Annie, Judith -- after the full tech update.

Jun 23, 2020
She has the most content, by far, of any other women in Summertime Saga. She might get an animation in the next pre-tech, though she already got one in pre-tech 2 - v0.20.12. The next actual character updates are R(h)onda, Annie, Judith -- after the full tech update.
I'd say it's possible to get more scenes with her through dates just like Eve. I don't know if DC has said anything in relation to being able to go on a date with Jenny but even if he did nothing is set in stone as that is YEARS away.
Also still waiting on her anal scene... :censored:

Reactions: poodles and Ranma

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'd say it's possible to get more scenes with her through dates just like Eve. I don't know if DC has said anything in relation to being able to go on a date with Jenny but even if he did nothing is set in stone as that is YEARS away.
Also still waiting on her anal scene... :censored:
I didn't say it wasn't possible. I stated she has more scenes than anyone else, she might get another pre-tech animation/scene, and gave the list of the next character updates. So, if there are more scenes for Jenny down the line - they are likely after Judith's update, unless DC decides to throw a bone. However, there would be a riot by Debbie fans if Jenny gets another update before she does (of which, I am not one - so I don't have any side in this fight).

Jun 23, 2020
My posts are fucking up so bad. I make a reply and they delete now. I thought I just deleted it on my own but nope
I didn't say it wasn't possible. I stated she has more scenes than anyone else, she might get another pre-tech animation/scene, and gave the list of the next character updates. So, if there are more scenes for Jenny down the line - they are likely after Judith's update, unless DC decides to throw a bone. However, there would be a riot by Debbie fans if Jenny gets another update before she does (of which, I am not one - so I don't have any side in this fight).
I never implied you didn't think it was impossible, amigo. Just saying that I think we'll get more eventually... in 20 years time perhaps.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
save full?
Nah, we only provide partial saves with 1/2 game done and the other 1/2 getting magically removed just to piss off people who can't be bothered to play. Also helps the milkers with finding empty points about the game taking years to release 1 girls with 5 scenes. Pure win-win

Reactions: sidiouspein

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
This thread is missing some important tags. It doesn't have Creampie, Big tits, Big ass, internal view, romance, and cheating

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh no, he really made the Sasquatch ...

Given that it seems to have happend during a half drunk dev stream, I'm not sure how serious this is actually supposed to be, but as expected she'll be my least favourite monster girl by a huge margin if they really add content for her. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes