Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
I had a nightmare: the bigfoot lady killed Josephine so she could put her furry hands on the phone, and text me about her pregnancy. :eek:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
he's making another pre tech update because he can't finish the tech update in a reasonable time. he obviously just doesn't know what to draw anymore in the meantine or else he wouldn't do this gorilla or base the next pre tech update around the mafia girls nobody cares about or do a new title screen for reasons unknown

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
he's making another pre tech update because he can't finish the tech update in a reasonable time. he obviously just doesn't know what to draw anymore in the meantine or else he wouldn't do this gorilla or base the next pre tech update around the mafia girls nobody cares about or do a new title screen for reasons unknown
Well, DC's work on the tech update is done for quite some time and posing still seems to be the main issue. That Sasquatch has been a running gag for quite some time, so I guess it made sense that he'd draw it at some point. But I'd agree that they shouldn't spent too much time on her, given that she almost certainly won't be popular.

As for the mafia girls? Given that each girl in the game (aside very few exceptions) is supposed to get pregnant sooner or later, everyone is going to need at least one scene anyway. So he might aswell add them now as far as I see it - especially as Svetlana seems to be surprisingly popular.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Well, DC's work on the tech update is done for quite some time and posing still seems to be the main issue. That Sasquatch has been a running gag for quite some time, so I guess it made sense that he'd draw it at some point. But I'd agree that they shouldn't spent too much time on her, given that she almost certainly won't be popular.

As for the mafia girls? Given that each girl in the game (aside very few exceptions) is supposed to get pregnant sooner or later, everyone is going to need at least one scene anyway. So he might aswell add them now as far as I see it - especially as Svetlana seems to be surprisingly popular.
can he no keep drawing annie or rhonda stuff? i know he did some of that already but i doubt the rhonda update is completly finished already artwise

also i think the mafia girls were a mistake from the beginning, i have no idea how svetlana can be popular personally i can't even remember the difference between the three

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
can he no keep drawing annie or rhonda stuff? i know he did some of that already but i doubt the rhonda update is completly finished already artwise
It looks like he wants to release something in the next 4 to 6 weeks, which means just working on Ronda or Annie won't cut it. When it comes to the other stuff, it's mostly work he does while he is streaming, so it's kinda optional anyway.
I mean, he's been working on the game for 6 years by now and he'll need quite a few more years. In that context, spending a few hours on a Sasquatch seems forgivable to me... :ROFLMAO:
also i think the mafia girls were a mistake from the beginning...
That's a fair point and I'd agree. But as they are in the game now, they do indeed need a scene or two each. It's not like he'd remove them.
I have no idea how svetlana can be popular personally i can't even remember the difference between the three
Well, they do resemble J-Lo and Selena Gomez, so it makes sense that some people would like them.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
..... stuff

Well, they do resemble J-Lo and Selena Gomez, so it makes sense that some people would like them.
DC polled duders about what they should look like. People asked for JLo and some random chinese girl. It's not a coincidence. Patrons will be more pissed those girls get nothing/get removed than people in here crying they don't deserve a scene each, finally they got a poll DC stuck with and actually made in-game

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC polled duders about what they should look like. People asked for JLo and some random chinese girl. It's not a coincidence. Patrons will be more pissed those girls get nothing/get removed than people in here crying they don't deserve a scene each, finally they got a poll DC stuck with and actually made in-game
I think it actually was a high tier patreon raffle and the 3 winners could chose whom they wanted to be in the game. As such we got J-Lo, Selena Gomez and Kristen Kish. So technically he'd only annoy 3 people.

But as said, they are were they are and they'll certainly stay where they are. Next to that, I actually like the looks of Selena Gomez, so I'm perfectly fine with Katya getting a scene.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Soooo? How many months we have to wait for good content? stop scamming
You got 8 scenes 2 months ago, whether or not you like them. Also, mad much ?
I think it actually was a high tier patreon raffle and the 3 winners could chose whom they wanted to be in the game. As such we got J-Lo, Selena Gomez and Kristen Kish. So technically he'd only annoy 3 people.

But as said, they are were they are and they'll certainly stay where they are. Next to that, I actually like the looks of Selena Gomez, so I'm perfectly fine with Katya getting a scene.
Maybe they turn into Odette 2.0, who only got into the game thanks to a rando winning a stream poll. Or those 3 dudes nuke the game with their hatred. Only (a lot of) time will tell

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Johnny90H30
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes