Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reminder that the main story ended in 2020 and no new routes have followed since then.
End of March 2021. Since then, there have been 4 pre-tech updates with over 20 new animations/sex scenes added for characters in the game. It takes awhile to update artwork and posing with over 20,000 images as well as untangle 6+ years of code written by people of varying skill patchworked together before moving on to the other routes and continuing adventures of the MC.
See #9, #12, and #14 in the 44th copy of the FAQ below.
Hey it's been a while while I checked this game out. What does this "pre tech part" mean?
See #9, #10 and #1 in the 44th copy of the FAQ below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
End of March 2021. Since then, there have been 4 pre-tech updates with over 20 new animations/sex scenes added for characters in the game. It takes awhile to update artwork and posing with over 20,000 images as well as untangle 6+ years of code written by people of varying skill patchworked together before moving on to the other routes and continuing adventures of the MC.
See #9, #12, and #14 in the 44th copy of the FAQ below.

See #9, #10 and #1 in the 44th copy of the FAQ below.
You could just post your FAQ and let them gather whatever they can. We already know they won't read anything anyway

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HrostFall

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is the dev working on something else and shifted this to a secondary role?
Why would the developer shift to something else when he and his team's work on this project are what made them #1 adult game developer on Patreon for the last 5 years? That'd be like Michael Jordan retiring from the NBA and becoming an actor... oh wait. I meant a baseball player... oh wait.
See #9 through #15 and #1 in my FAQ only 2 posts above yours... Or just head to the news page on the developer's website listed in OP.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
This game is amazing. I played it until 3 am first day. Best adult game ever imo.
be sure to try out: Being A DIK, Acting Lessons*, Good girls gone bad*, Our red string, No more secrets*, Noemi Toscana Rebirth, Glamour/(Big Brother**), Ravager, Seeds of Chaos, My Girlfriend's amnesia, Summers gone etc..

*finished games
** abandoned but has shit ton of content

If you are interested in more great games, lemme know. These are some of my fav

Reactions: re7olution

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how come DC is streaming all the characters standing, naked, in the same position? what could they be used for?
This is what they call "rigging" : 1 generic position for every1, 1 generic body shape (maybe more depending on size, like 1 schoolgirl, 1 milfier, etc), 1 generic blank head, most of the time no arms. They put that "blank doll" in place where the scene happens to have a basic pose. They then apply "layers" on top of that blank : face, tidders, arms, expressions, etc. Doing that saves time and space, since you can have a few body types and layers of extra stuff instead of having to redraw everything everytime the scene changes. Or he just likes having all the girls naked in basic poses during streams

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
how come DC is streaming all the characters standing, naked, in the same position? what could they be used for?
These full body sprites are supposed to become part of a new phone UI, where the player can access information about the characters once he's met them, plus the option to see them nude once their stories have progressed. Then again, all he does is to add some legs and feet, while the upper part stays the same as it is now.

Edit: In case anybody cares and doesn't want to bother looking up the stream. This is what they look like:

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
These full body sprites are supposed to become part of a new phone UI, where the player can access information about the characters once he's met them, plus the option to see them nude once their stories have progressed. Then again, all he does is to add some legs and feet, while the upper part stays the same as it is now.

Edit: In case anybody cares and doesn't want to bother looking up the stream. This is what they look like:

Fine...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
are you guys even playing these batches? i'm gonna wait until rhonda is out before touching this game again. the added pre tech stuff will make replaying this whole game from the beginning a little better.
Aside the (highly) probability you have to replay after the tech build, you won't have to redo it once more when R(h)onda comes out

Reactions: McSlut
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes