L_Dante

Apr 15, 2019
Well, versions 1, 3, 4, 5, 9 are all linked in the first couple pages of this thread -- You could search/scroll through pages for others. Again, if you want people to help you, you need to help them by listing what you are looking for so they know what you already have and still need. I assume everything from v0.14.5 and newer you have already downloaded or are doing so from .
So you are looking for versions:
  • v0.02.0
  • v0.05.0
  • v0.06.0
  • v0.07.0
  • v0.08.0
  • v0.09.0
  • v0.10.0
  • v0.11.0
  • v0.12.0
  • v0.12.5
  • v0.13.0
  • v0.14.0
Understood.

The ones I need are:
  • v0.07.0
  • v0.10.0
  • v0.12.5
  • v0.13.0
These are the ones I'm missing.

Thanks in advance, guys!

Reactions: Count Morado

Danray

Mar 27, 2020
Port of the game for ios devices ios 11.0 and up.
Available to install on your device if you are jailbroken or have Sideloading available as an option.

0.20.15 (Pre-tech – Part 5):

Mega

Will you update the game for ios when the new update come?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So there is a small Halloween update

Changelog 0.20.16 (Pre-tech):
New Content:

• Expanded five existing scenes with six new animated positions.
  • Each position has new unique sex dialogue.
  • One has new lead-out dialogue too.
  • Added one new micro quest with an all-new scene and repeatable variant.
Improvements:

• Scenes with variants will now indicate how many have been unlocked and the total available.
Bug Fixes:

• Corrected small framing issue with {i}The Fisherman's Daughter{/i} animation assets.
  • Fixed problem with some sex scene dialogue not being played, or playing at the wrong time.
  • Corrected quirk with Cookie Jar rescue code to avoid future foot-gunning.
  • Ensured that the correct background is used in the lead-out of Helen's second cookie jar scene.
  • Updated a few Cookie Jar scenes that were showing art for the wrong time of day.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Aw man, the crypt scene is such a troll move. I guess we'll have to wait another year to finally get an Eve threesome -_-

I don't think I'll replay any of the old scenes now - not until the actual tech update is out.

Edit: In case anybody cares, new scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Hero, you're not a superhero yet, for other devices, too) and everyone will carry you in their arms)
The other files are up now. I only have less than 4 MB/s upstream, that takes a while.

Aw man, the cryp scene is such a troll move. I guess we'll have to wait another year to finally get an Eve threesome -_-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I wanted to try this game but didnt work. running SummertimeSaga.exe will show the splash pic and after a sec or two it disappears.
I found a solution, go to \lib\windows-i686\ and run SummertimeSaga.exe from there.
it takes bit before it start.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes