Tomasix

Jul 4, 2020
The list of scenes are on the previous page ...
You didn't even take a moment to look at the page after I said to go there. You immediately typed a reply.
I saw them in previous pages but they are written. I want to know if anyone has them in video/gif format

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I saw them in previous pages but they are written. I want to know if anyone has them in video/gif format
No. Play the game to see them. If someone has ever done that in this thread it was a one-off, not a normal thing.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SummertimeSaga-0.20.16Pretech
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
It is a really great game. It's also incredibly popular. They have earned their pay.

Does anyone know if they intend to finish it? I mean just having it finished so that they can take what they have learned and make a new game would be brilliant (or do they have a duel development going on too?).

I replay it and catch things I missed but just being able to conclude the storyline would be fantastic as I'm tired of rehashing what I've done and premade saves miss things...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Crazy how 80% of this game was made in 2018
Yup, you're right -- you're crazy. If you're trying to use minor version numbers to do math, each update isn't the same amount of content. The main story 1, 2, and 3 updates were all in v0.20.x had more content than quite a few other updates prior to it. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It is a really great game. It's also incredibly popular. They have earned their pay.

Does anyone know if they intend to finish it? I mean just having it finished so that they can take what they have learned and make a new game would be brilliant (or do they have a duel development going on too?).

I replay it and catch things I missed but just being able to conclude the storyline would be fantastic as I'm tired of rehashing what I've done and premade saves miss things...
Nope to about everything. And why replay it all the time ? Your save works since 2018, no need to restart at every update

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Crazy how 80% of this game was made in 2018
exactly! last version I played was 20.5 That was September 2020. I have been periodically checking the progress over the past 2 years in hopes that something will make me comeback. But oh man is he dragging this one out. Bro was making good progress prior 2019 and then something must have happened. Prob all them schmeckles hes making got to him, who knows.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: mugen1145

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
question does anyone have a cookie jar mod or anything that lets me unlock the cookie jar before this update. there are a few scenes i dont have cause i dont start from the very beginning.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
question does anyone have a cookie jar mod or anything that lets me unlock the cookie jar before this update. there are a few scenes i dont have cause i dont start from the very beginning.
See #6 and #7 from the 63rd posting of my FAQ just 2 pages back #67,535 - I also recommend #1.
Can someone please share their save files
See #7 from the 63rd posting of my FAQ just 2 pages back #67,535 - I also recommend #1.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes