Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really like the extra dialogue with Melonia in her extended scenes, the MC is more aggressive than his usual Wet paper bag personality it doesn't have any lasting impact on dialogue with her, but I hope this is indicative that his future writing might try to actually give the MC personality with the women.
R(h)onda doesn't really need a gigachad, she'd probably manhandle MC like he's nothing. Her notmom has nothing yet, so we dunno. Lifeguard could also backhand him quite easily

Annie might mellow out a bit or stay mega-tsun like Jenny, depends on what angle they go. Smith will uncock him the moment he talks back to her. Annie's notmom is way too gentle for MC to even need to show pure rage

Judith is also in the "you can't do anything to her, she'd break instantly if you tell her she gained 1 lbs", so MC won't be chadlicious. We don't have anything with her notmom either, aside that she likes donuts and MC to an extent. The 2 Latinas could go both ways like Annie. Probably stay on the "ewww, he's a dude and we only like tids" until later in the route (unless DC and co 180 them)

Debbie won't need chadMC either. Jenny doesn't care enough about him aside the $ he brings her with the shows (and her route is done and won't have much, if anything, added). Most of the remaining girls won't get much either later on, a preg remake and that'll be mostly it

Netori26

May 26, 2020
hey guys i need help, i cant run the game on my pc. its always just the logo popped out and then nothing happen. do you guys have any solutions?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hey guys i need help, i cant run the game on my pc. its always just the logo popped out and then nothing happen. do you guys have any solutions?
What are the specs of your computer? CPU, RAM, Windows Version and Build, 32-bit or 64-bit.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i3 4030u/Nvidia 820m/6GB, win 8.1 64bit
You're a rare breed, running Win 8.1... and 6GB. Usually it's 4/8/16 combos.

This seems to help people on older Windows OS:
You can try running the game from the EXE that is in the lib\windows-i686 subfolder.
Let us know if it works or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoKFan

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You're a rare breed, running Win 8.1... and 6GB. Usually it's 4/8/16 combos.

This seems to help people on older Windows OS:
You can try running the game from the EXE that is in the lib\windows-i686 subfolder.
Let us know if it works or not.
Ran the game from 0.10 to this year's May on Win 7 and never encountered anything. Like before, for whatever reason, it's a them problem. Unless, just like the "bugs", I get nothing and every1 else gets them instead .....

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ran the game from 0.10 to this year's May on Win 7 and never encountered anything. Like before, for whatever reason, it's a them problem. Unless, just like the "bugs", I get nothing and every1 else gets them instead .....
I don't know, in another game thread a fair number have almost no issues and a lot more do have them , sometimes I think environmental variables encountered on people's machines play a roll as well as sloppy code writing. Sure people can have funky shit going on but the question is do they even know what a stable set up means? Most of the users have no idea they just say hey I like that app and this one and that one and once all three are running in the background wham bugs in other app's. I have concluded that even if it is a PEBKAC , the users don't know any better. Its not like they are doing it on purpose... Not everyone on the net is a computer guru or would even be rated as a novice user (obviously :rolleyes:)

So I believe the coders are as much to blame as the users are. Coders that know what they are doing can create a program that runs with very few issues in most environments. In other words they are good at idiot proofing :giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't know, in another game thread a fair number have almost no issues and a lot more do have them , sometimes I think environmental variables encountered on people's machines play a roll as well as sloppy code writing. Sure people can have funky shit going on but the question is do they even know what a stable set up means? Most of the users have no idea they just say hey I like that app and this one and that one and once all three are running in the background wham bugs in other app's. I have concluded that even if it is a PEBKAC , the users don't know any better. Its not like they are doing it on purpose... Not everyone on the net is a computer guru or would even be rated as a novice user (obviously :rolleyes:)

So I believe the coders are as much to blame as the users are. Coders that know what they are doing can create a program that runs with very few issues in most environments. In other words they are good at idiot proofing :giggle:
You can't make something idiot-proof, they'll just built a better idiot

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.16-1.02 of the is now up! Apart from bug fixes and possible surprise updates, this will most likely be the last update before the Tech Update hits the market.

Have fun!
When will you start making a summertime saga ripoff? you release updates fast enough to reach them in a year:LUL:.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
there is no light version of it on the counter

"Electro Clit

Allow 2 days to pass.
  • Jenny rushes into your room in the early morning. Once in her bedroom, she requires a special toy to continue her business. Go to , then to the sex shop called . Fortunately for you, the is not satisfied with the purchase and you get the back on the shop counter. Wait for the afternoon and give Jenny the toy. She lets you admire her forms in the simplest outfit."

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes