Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what are the new scenes?
See #4 from my FAQ #67,535
what does Pre-Tech mean?
See #9 and #10 from my FAQ #67,535
Oh boy, a new update. Can't wait to filter through all the toxic comments trying to find actual useful information on the new content.
See #4 from my FAQ #67,535
I am sorry if this isn't the right area to post this but I have a two part question ...
Did they do something to the scripts that you can no longer use console? i changed the file and yet I can not open the console?
Is it possible to use save edit online to change money amount? I have yet to find the value
See #6 from my FAQ #67,535 - it tells you how to access the cheat menu. You could also go to the OP and follow the links to a mod that may unlock the console if that is what you actually want. Make sure to ask any questions about that mod in their thread. Thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Another pointless Update ... why does anyone bother downloading this at all?

Hey Dev, how long untill you get back to the game eh?
How would you have coped with the ~2 years of nothing if the batches weren't made ? Even if you don't like them, it's still content made for Patrons to get something while they wait (which is the entire point of these 5+1 updates we got)

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So this game completely fucks your gamesaves if you try to load a save. Spent hours playing this shit and when I saved in the bedroom it resets all my quest progress and fucks the screen so it says some shit about getting the shovel out of the garage and I cant interact with any of the image buttons. From day one this game has been buggy as fuck.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So this game completely fucks your gamesaves if you try to load a save. Spent hours playing this shit and when I saved in the bedroom it resets all my quest progress and fucks the screen so it says some shit about getting the shovel out of the garage and I cant interact with any of the image buttons. From day one this game has been buggy as fuck.
Indeed, that explains why I use the same save for more than 2 years and never encountered anything. Or I'm just the luckiest dude in the thread and every1 else got the karma-slap

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
game softlocked on me early. went to buy the electro stim but the clerk never has the interaction at the counter where i can buy it

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
From my POV, they really rushed the incest content since the story related to them are pretty much 99% progress.(Of course they can add more different location in the future.) Wish the devs add more content like TheTwist where the story went off tangent and add more scenes. I don't mind if it adds another 20 years I can wait.

jonorza

May 23, 2017
Idk but these "updates," if you want to call them that, seems to take so long for so little content. How long has this "pre tech" nomenclature been on updates? I think maybe over a year. Rhonda has been dangled since last year. And all these updates have been minor to unremarkable at best. Maybe this is a money grab at this point. Game is 6 years going on 7 and there's characters and situations that have yet to be used since the start (the Life Guard, the principal and her mysterious night time activities, to name a few).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Idk but these "updates," if you want to call them that, seems to take so long for so little content. How long has this "pre tech" nomenclature been on updates? I think maybe over a year. Rhonda has been dangled since last year. And all these updates have been minor to unremarkable at best. Maybe this is a money grab at this point. Game is 6 years going on 7 and there's characters and situations that have yet to be used since the start (the Life Guard, the principal and her mysterious night time activities, to name a few).
Glad you took the time to go back and read stuff/search the other 20k posts about the same thing ...... Nice bonus adding milking in there too, and the listed girls are already known to be coming in their updates since 2019, another win for the reading inclined

Feb 15, 2018
Glad you took the time to go back and read stuff/search the other 20k posts about the same thing ...... Nice bonus adding milking in there too, and the listed girls are already known to be coming in their updates since 2019, another win for the reading inclined
It's a 3400 page thread, no one sees that and thinks "I better check to see if what I'm about to say has been brought up before." In fact I can guarantee posts like yours complaining about the posts talking about the lack of updates, and then posts like mine complaining about the complainers, have already happened. Which ultimately circles right back to the lack of updates, because if there was any new content for us to talk about, we would be.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
It's a 3400 page thread, no one sees that and thinks "I better check to see if what I'm about to say has been brought up before." In fact I can guarantee posts like yours complaining about the posts talking about the lack of updates, and then posts like mine complaining about the complainers, have already happened. Which ultimately circles right back to the lack of updates, because if there was any new content for us to talk about, we would be.
I think he knows this but just doesn't care because he enjoys it. The dude replies to every low hanging fruit and pats himself on the back for it, but puts people on the ignore list when they actually give arguments other than "milkman bad".

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You got an update 3 days ago and no1 is talking about it

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I really like the extra dialogue with Melonia in her extended scenes, the MC is more aggressive than his usual Wet paper bag personality it doesn't have any lasting impact on dialogue with her, but I hope this is indicative that his future writing might try to actually give the MC personality with the women.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes