buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
man the only reason I stopped playing this 3 or 4 versions ago is how difficult it is to fucking install with the mods and make the older saves work... and find out what new events are there from inside the game. Has any of this been resolved?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
man the only reason I stopped playing this 3 or 4 versions ago is how difficult it is to fucking install with the mods and make the older saves work... and find out what new events are there from inside the game. Has any of this been resolved?
You don't need any mods for this game - but there are several mods available to enhance your experience with help from those mod designers in their own threads. Links are in OP.

Save compatibility may still be a problem for some. However, see #7 from my FAQ #67,535 because you can start at new content. As for what new events are - there is an in-game changelog that has been present for quite a long time (years?) on the main menu - lower right corner, if I remember correctly. There are spoilers in the list of new events to give you information on how to get them. However, if you look at #4 of my FAQ - you will be able to learn all the new events in v0.20.11-16 and how to get them.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ok if I get the wiki right I can go erik + tammy + mc or mc + tammy or mc + june the game doesnt let you have both tammy and june at the same time is either one or the other like with mia right?
At this point dude, either keep checking the wiki, actually play the game and witness stuff or go ask in the playthrough thread .....

Reactions: Count Morado

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
For awhile now when selecting new game you are given the option to only experience new content. Additionally, there is an app on the cell phone to tell you literally what physical steps to take to unlock content for each character.
Another addition, clicking the wi-fi signal on the cell phone offers a menu that lets you unlock the gallery, meaning you can view any scenes currently implemented in the game. The one caveat here being that one of the characters can have a selectable gender, and those scenes won't work unless you've chosen their gender. Even then, only that gender is unlocked.

Reactions: chovekovek

annofrog

Jul 24, 2017
I'm curious, what is so different about the way this game is coded that makes it shit it self if you rollback, while other Ren'py games, even sandbox ones don't?

Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
if Eve is trans, can you bottom for her yet?
You can suck her dick IIRC, but that's as far as it goes for now. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get a bottom scene in a couple years : )))
This game isn't about incest. They added it initially to get attention but they barely do anything with it anymore. Really a shame because it could've been great but now years later it's just meh.
When Debbie and Diane finally get their reworks, I'm done with the game. So much potential wasted on bland characters, but hey it isn't my game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This game isn't about incest. They added it initially to get attention but they barely do anything with it anymore. Really a shame because it could've been great but now years later it's just meh.
Yeah, imagine either putting wincest on 3 girls for mostly nothing or risking losing the entire Patreon page cause you put wincest on 3 girls. Tough choice indeed

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes