Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Someone should make a model of DC's art for stable diffusion. It requires a good nvidia graphics card.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I downloaded the corresponding version of the Naughty Tribute Mod version equal the game:

SummertimeSaga 0.20.14
Naughty Tribute Mod Version 0.20.14-1.03

Attached the diagnosis of the mod.
That's great, but your problem is still that the game is looking for cookie_jar_45.png, which isn't in 0.20.14. You unlocked a Katya scene, which put 45 in your persistent save file. If you want to keep using 0.20.14, you need to go into Settings and hit Clear Persistent. Otherwise, you can't enter the Cookie Jar until you install 0.20.15 or 0.20.16, with or without the mod.

Reactions: srksrk 68 and ARR90

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's great, but your problem is still that the game is looking for cookie_jar_45.png, which isn't in 0.20.14. You unlocked a Katya scene, which put 45 in your persistent save file. If you want to keep using 0.20.14, you need to go into Settings and hit Clear Persistent. Otherwise, you can't enter the Cookie Jar until you install 0.20.15 or 0.20.16, with or without the mod.
The infinite joys of going back in version #s and not knowing what'll happen ......

ARR90

Mar 12, 2020
No worries, but have you done the first steps I mentioned to you twice in two different posts first? I have tried to help you twice - and neither time did you say whether Summertime Saga worked ok without the Mod or not.
Also, you don't need to bold your comments unless there is a specific point you are attempting to make, unless you like people thinking that you are yelling at them or are an attention whore.

I'm sorry for bold my comments, I'm don't yelling with no one here or something like that, I'm just like of bold. Now I just changed the font family.
With the mod removed, the cookie jar open normally (v0.20.14)
Tested with latest version (0.20.16) without the mod, the cookie jar open normally also.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm sorry for bold my comments, I'm don't yelling with no one here or something like that, I'm just like of bold. Now I just changed the font family.
Tested with latest version (0.20.16) without the mod, the cookie jar open normally also.
Sounds good. srksrk 68 checks in regularly in their thread - but this isn't a fulltime job for them - so they will be able to address your questions when they do over there.

Reactions: ARR90

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sounds good. srksrk 68 checks in regularly in their thread - but this isn't a fulltime job for them - so they will be able to address your questions when they do over there.
There's more posts about the mod in here than replies in the mod thread ...... Typical modder

ARR90

Mar 12, 2020
I'm clear the persistent file and the issue continue. Anyway, thanks for the help, sorry for the bothering.
I'm go try uninstall all the game (and backup the saves), reinstall, try open CJ without the mod and after open with the mod.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Didn't encounter some of the event screenshots from the OP, like the one where MC runs into Eric and June in Eric's room and the telescope peeping event where Tammy goes down on Eric in his room. I assume they were taken out from the game long time ago due to rewrites?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
There's more posts about the mod in here than replies in the mod thread ...... Typical modder
No worries, I answered. And the problem is not with the mod, just for the records. As had been mentioned already, such things happen when an older version of the game is started when newer cookie jar scenes have been unlocked, be the mod installed or not. Solution is to delete the persistent file, both of them (in saves and appdata).

And @Omnikuken: if you have a problem with me or my mod, please stick to your own advice and voice them in my thread, instead of spreading your lies here. Did I offend you in some way?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No worries, I answered. And the problem is not with the mod, just for the records. As had been mentioned already, such things happen when an older version of the game is started when newer cookie jar scenes have been unlocked, be the mod installed or not. Solution is to delete the persistent file, both of them (in saves and appdata).

And @Omnikuken: if you have a problem with me or my mod, please stick to your own advice and voice them in my thread, instead of spreading your lies here. Did I offend you in some way?
Nope, pure sarcasm

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

I honestly didn't think it was a problem with your Mod, but with the user. However, because they had chosen to use the Mod and they said they didn't have a problem when they tried SS without it - I figure the user was more likely to listen to what you had to say rather than listen to us. In fact, I rarely think there is a problem created by a Mod - yours or anybody else's - but that the problem is with the ability of the user to properly use a Mod.

ARR90

Mar 12, 2020
I already solved the problem, thanks srksrk 68 :)
Indeed, the problem it was caused by myself, sorry for think that the issue was your mod ;)

I honestly didn't think it was a problem with your Mod, but with the user. However, because they had chosen to use the Mod and they said they didn't have a problem when they tried SS without it - I figure the user was more likely to listen to what you had to say rather than listen to us. In fact, I rarely think there is a problem created by a Mod - yours or anybody else's - but that the problem is with the ability of the user to properly use a Mod.
Sorry, but I know how properly use a mod, buddy. People commit errors, mistakes, it's part of being human ;)
I'm just wanted to know the srksrk 68's opinion also about the issue, simple.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes