Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In my opinion to all this, the problem is pretty simple. This tech update has taken way too long, and quite frankly feels dragged out deliberately. And the main story was not really that investing or that good honestly so that’s why people don’t really care for it. It’s not like any of its been bad. But the main story was not really a good decision to go with in the long run. Since people clearly don’t really enjoy it that much.

As well, when people are complaining about the updates, my opinion as simple. These aren’t really updates. They are padding. They are just new scenes and mini stories to tide us over. With girls most don’t really care about or want to see more stuff with and this is honestly been an issue for a while.

The game has a bad habit of adding in a bunch of girls. No one asked for and then giving them a bunch of focus and content. Like seriously did anyone actually want these knock offs of trumps family? And did anyone want so much story with them? Their entire storyline is basically just one big meme about orange man bad, and wouldn’t it be fun to bang his daughter and wife. And mind you the entire Appeal And joke of the updates are super outdated now that we are way past that time period.

And this could’ve been fine if it didn’t take time and focus away from girls like Judith, who were there from the start of the game and have not been given even the remote amount of attention they deserve and honestly need.

I mean, let’s be real out something here. Girls like Odette and Grace are fun, but they really didn’t need more scenes. Especially Odette. Nobody dislikes her but it’s not like at the same time and he was going to say she’s really deserving of all this attention when she’s basically just a reference to Sam from Danny phantom if she wasn’t annoying and had big breast.

That’s why I call all of the padding. This is stuff with girls. No one really asked or voted for, and they’re just kind of thrown in for the sake of it. All of this should’ve been added, after the school girls, and the other characters establish early on were given plenty of content.

Sure, it’s something, but not what people really wanted or cared about.
People voted for the main story and they got it. Main story which was always about finding who killed MC's notdad (which then later involved Grump, who was in the game before the real version got prez'd). Was it too long and involved too many girls nobody cares about ? Maybe. Does it make it a bad update(s) ? Maybe. But that's what we got and no1 is forcing you to play any of it if you don't like it for whatever reason

All the pre-techs were always meant to be "padding" for the patrons to have something to do while they were waiting for the tech build to come, imagine having to wait 2 years with nothing at all, this thread would be riotting daily (at least more than now). Sure, DC blows and probably didn't intend it to take 2 years and 6 pre-techs, but them being only scenes with random girls is what he said they'd be and that's what we got. People getting mad about anything won't change that

Judith never got voted for, just like Debbie and all the other girls with little to no content (Debbie gets cried about every other post in here, yet she barely got votes in the polls she was in). Moaning about it daily won't do anything once more. Be happy she'll be getting her route at all in ~3 years and deal with it. And no, the game won't get abandoned any time soon nor will it get nuked before any of the planned girls get their route. It seems hard for every1 in here to do but : stop crying and wait. Yes, it'll take years but you're not donating anything (and if you do, you can just stop, it won't affect anything and you won't feel the need to tell us you pledged for 5 years and got nothing in return) so you're not losing anything

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a time limit in this game, or can I take my time?
I assume you come to think there is a time limit based on the prom night where the MC has to choose a love interest. That isn't implemented, but even if it was, I don't think there would be a time limit to reach the game ending, as there is currently not. I have like over 2000 days passed in the game

Jan 15, 2022
I assume you come to think there is a time limit based on the prom night where the MC has to choose a love interest. That isn't implemented, but even if it was, I don't think there would be a time limit to reach the game ending, as there is currently not. I have like over 2000 days passed in the game
I was just referring to the game in general. Thank you, you answered my question.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Why even mention day/daycount/time/schedule in the some dialogue(s)/events/scenes if there is no time limit.

Could use a minor rewrite or out right removal of such instances, as its confusing and leads players into thinking there is a hard time limit.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why even mention day/daycount/time/schedule in the some dialogue(s)/events/scenes if there is no time limit.

Could use a minor rewrite or out right removal of such instances, as its confusing and leads players into thinking there is a hard time limit.
How is knowing you played over 1000 days tell you there's maybe a time limit ?

Many quests need you to wait some days before progressing ........

Time of day is also 100% needed, see below ..........

Schedule : why split the day into 3-4 slots when you can cram everything into 1 and make the day last 3 weeks in-game ?

So far : the game is 100% legit in everything and your point(s) do(es)n't do anything. Confusing who or what too ? You never see the # of days unless you save (0 problem there), game works as a normal week does (still no problem, it also makes everything somewhat relatable, like having school during 5 days), day to night is also needed for most of the events (yet again nothing wrong). This smells like either a failed whinage or a massive and weird you problem

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How is knowing you played over 1000 days tell you there's maybe a time limit ?

Many quests need you to wait some days before progressing ........

Time of day is also 100% needed, see below ..........

Schedule : why split the day into 3-4 slots when you can cram everything into 1 and make the day last 3 weeks in-game ?

So far : the game is 100% legit in everything and your point(s) do(es)n't do anything. Confusing who or what too ? You never see the # of days unless you save (0 problem there), game works as a normal week does (still no problem, it also makes everything somewhat relatable, like having school during 5 days), day to night is also needed for most of the events (yet again nothing wrong). This smells like either a failed whinage or a massive and weird you problem
Ok, my wording/explaination wasn't that well thought out, thats on me, but no need to blow up. :eek:
My statement about "day/daycount/time/schedule" was in error, those are not 'limits'.

The game starts off stating mc needs to get grades up for the semester.
Semester = perceived time limit........ hence the confusion and the many posts asking if there is a timelimit.
[I even asked if there was a timelimit, don't want to have to min/max a perfect run to maximize scenes and to minimize replays. Thankfully the game is NOT designed this way(y).]

I guess it's like the simpsons, never ending year with 20+ Christmases. :D

Happy Holidays.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes