teddddyy12

Aug 18, 2018
It was his claim!
0.16 showed that DC can pull out a big update in about three months with a lot of scenes, many still claim that the roxxy update was the best.
That has shown that if DC wants to, he can release a big update within a quarter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not the perfect comparison, though. Roxxy's update was the last one without any reworks, without the rig-system, without pregnancy and the first one, which had AEHentai do the animations, which likely means they took some time beforehand to figure everything out, too.

I'm not saying that it wasn't a really good update, but just that it's different to what we started to get with 0.17 onward. And that doesn't even include the fact, that DC by now has two more children compared to back then.

I decided to plot each of DC's releases by date & release type and I agree that it's definitely taking longer for each update - has been for a while.
See for yourself:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I decided to plot each of DC's releases by date & release type and I agree that it's definitely taking longer for each update - has been for a while.
See for yourself:
Your dates are wrong. Tech Update started in February 2021, not July.

Feb 14th, 2021:

Art was done a little while back and writing will be done this week so we should be moving on to the following tech update in the meantime.
He was selling yet another story about how HR drama was at fault for another delay on 20.8 and how "we" will switch to the Tech Update in days. He also claimed he's already working on the vaporware, presenting changes to the map.

Apr 3rd, 2021:

The Tech Update is the one we are currently working on at the moment and will be next to release.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Man It's just so cool coming back in this thread after a while and STILL seing people complaining how DC is slow with the Tech updates/updates, how much money he makes in a month and most importantly seeing people fight between because of the stupidest things.

Gotta get my popcorns and enjoy while I'm at :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your dates are wrong. Tech Update started in February 2021, not July.

Feb 14th, 2021:

He was selling yet another story about how HR drama was at fault for another delay on 20.8 and how "we" will switch to the Tech Update in days. He also claimed he's already working on the vaporware, presenting changes to the map.

Apr 3rd, 2021:
Vaporware he's been streaming about ~daily for the last 2 years ...... And the ~30 scenes we got in 6 batches since then. Yep, total scam

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I thought Dark Cookie / Kompas would AT LEAST try to placate Patrons with a Christmas release!
Until he starts losing Patrons there’s really no reason to work hard.
They’ve obviously taken the last 2 months or so as a vacation. The progress percentage has been stuck at 79% for a long long time… Months! He controls the percentages… he doesn’t even bother to fake the number to show that someone is actually working on it! Such Hubris!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I thought Dark Cookie / Kompas would AT LEAST try to placate Patrons with a Christmas release!
They’ve obviously taken the last 2 months or so as a vacation. The progress percentage has been stuck at 79% for a long long time… Months! He controls the percentages… he doesn’t even bother to fake the number to show that someone is actually working on it! Such Hubris!
So much words for so little sense ........ You got an Xmas update : 2 wallpapers of R(h)onda's mom. Also, you got +2% since early Oct with ~19 new total tasks and ~26 done. Vacation it is indeed, like those 26 tasks worked themselves while the poser(s)/coder were doing beach stuff ........ Delusional is the new meta in this place

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
So much words for so little sense ........ You got an Xmas update : 2 wallpapers of R(h)onda's mom. Also, you got +2% since early Oct with ~19 new total tasks and ~26 done. Vacation it is indeed, like those 26 tasks worked themselves while the poser(s)/coder were doing beach stuff ........ Delusional is the new meta in this place
You do not have to jump and defend him every single time someone posts, you know. It is really sad.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a list somewhere of what the Tech Update will actually include?
See #10 below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the next Tech Update will include Rhonda but i don't know if she will be only her or her mother as well
No, R(h)onda isn't scheduled to be part of the Tech Update. She/her family scheduled for after.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think the next Tech Update will include Rhonda but i don't know if she will be only her or her mother as well
No to about everything. The tech update doesn't involve any girl, R(h)onda's update isn't part of the tech and it will include her/her notmom/the pool lifeguard. 2 years later, a few 100s replies about it and people still don't know what's happening

Reactions: Kenuichi

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
No to about everything. The tech update doesn't involve any girl, R(h)onda's update isn't part of the tech and it will include her/her notmom/the pool lifeguard. 2 years later, a few 100s replies about it and people still don't know what's happening
Sorry for being wrong but I'm not always here,i coming back time to time just to check things out and leave

Reactions: tankdick

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
TBH he hasn't been incentivized to increase output in awhile. The fact the "tech" update is coming up on it's two year anniversary and it's still not complete is proof of that. I'm personally really looking forward to the 4k tech update that'll help carry this project through the bulk of the decade.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Man It's just so cool coming back in this thread after a while and STILL seing people complaining how DC is slow with the Tech updates/updates, how much money he makes in a month and most importantly seeing people fight between because of the stupidest things.

Gotta get my popcorns and enjoy while I'm at :KEK:
kekw indeeed my friend, kekw indeed

Reactions: OMGGusta

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
TBH he hasn't been incentivized to increase output in awhile. The fact the "tech" update is coming up on it's two year anniversary and it's still not complete is proof of that. I'm personally really looking forward to the 4k tech update that'll help carry this project through the bulk of the decade.

you joke, but how many times have we seen games do this, a "complete tech revamp" only for later, to get another complete rework that undoes everything at that point.

i seriously wouldnt be surprised if DC decides in a couple of years to turn the game into a 3d, unity open world sandbox, and tell people he is gonna redo everything again... of course, by couple of years i mean, just after the rhonda update which will probably be in the next decade.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You have daily streams since those 2 years ago, Patreon/Discord to go tell him he's too slow for your liking. Try 1 or more of those and come back with the time it took you to get banned, we'll make a tally and crown the fastest dude to get nuked

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes