Apr 22, 2019
you joke, but how many times have we seen games do this, a "complete tech revamp" only for later, to get another complete rework that undoes everything at that point.

i seriously wouldnt be surprised if DC decides in a couple of years to turn the game into a 3d, unity open world sandbox, and tell people he is gonna redo everything again... of course, by couple of years i mean, just after the rhonda update which will probably be in the next decade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the worst example following that similar path, as he's been working on his game(or whatever it is) since 2008 and it's still in alpha :HideThePain:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I think the next Tech Update will include Rhonda but i don't know if she will be only her or her mother as well
I really want it to include Annie and the Principle
Tbh I have no clue how many sex scenes we gettin in this "Huge *Tech* Update"

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
The more butthurt people get, the more I get payed. I make more per month in here than most dudes, where do you think all those ~70k$ go ? To the devs ? Lol, DC has to pay us shills way too much to have anything left for the dev team
aye let me get some Moolah :ROFLMAO:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
You have daily streams since those 2 years ago, Patreon/Discord to go tell him he's too slow for your liking. Try 1 or more of those and come back with the time it took you to get banned, we'll make a tally and crown the fastest dude to get nuked
That implies any criticism would be censored to keep DC living in an insular bubble.

I'm not sure if that is the point you are trying to make? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Exocrine

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That implies any criticism would be censored to keep DC living in an insular bubble.

I'm not sure if that is the point you are trying to make? :unsure:
It means that shit-talking a dev up to his face wouldn't and shouldn't be tolerated, unlike what happens here. You can go debate whether or not that makes them self-isolating slobs if you want, it won't matter much

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I really want it to include Annie and the Principle
Tbh I have no clue how many sex scenes we gettin in this "Huge *Tech* Update"
Annie's update is after R(h)onda's.
1672526260473.png
While there could be new sex scenes in the Tech Update ... don't expect there to be. The focus of the Tech update is the tech, not the sex. See #10 in my FAQ here: #68,507

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
did DCs per month drop 4k? not that it matters , I was just curious....Thought it was over 70k a few months ago.
Well, he's still down quite a bit. Back at the start of 2022 he was still making close to 80k.
DC traditionally gains a lot of new patrons by releasing actual story updates, so not releasing anything "substancial" to gain new patrons for such a long time does certainly hurt his earnings.

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Well, he's still down quite a bit. Back at the start of 2022 he was still making close to 80k.
DC traditionally gains a lot of new patrons by releasing actual story updates, so not releasing anything "substancial" to gain new patrons for such a long time does certainly hurt his earnings.
Gotcha...That seems legit. I guess I never looked at the actual amount before. I always see folks bitching he's making xxx and should do xxx with it so I took a gander at the actual amount. I seen today it dropped to 62k. I am guessing for him its the nature of the beast and probably does not care since he's in it for the art. I bet for the average joe seeing it dip that much would have them shitting their paints though lol. Come to think of it , this reminds me of watching my stocks right now on my retirement tank due to the economy:KEK:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
just by delaying the game for a month he recoups all the all the losses he's made so it really doesn't hurt him at all

Reactions: tankdick

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
i know nothing about programming but damn i would never imagine coding a renpy game could be such a time consuming task. How long have they´ve been with this? Maybe their coding a Summertime Saga MMO RPG, or maybe they coders are really slow or bad even.

It would be interesting to hear from then about the difficulties regarding updating the old code.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It would be interesting to hear from then about the difficulties regarding updating the old code.
You should ask in their discord or when DC streams on Picarto most Mon-Fri afternoons (USA time). Asking here only gets conjecture and hearsay from players since DC and the team aren't active on F95.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes