rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I disagree with the sentiment that Debbie is unpopular. She wouldn't have taken err 4th place amongst all the women voted for in the first tech update lewd scene vote. No worries if you have a bias. She did lose votes but that was after the extremely unpopular remakes of Diane and Jenny. Jenny's was fantastic and Diane's was lacking for sure. Also, as pointed out, she no longer has a full storyline left to tell. Mia was the most popular school girl and her update caused her star to fall.

One man's trash I suppose... I think Debbie is the hottest and best character in the game. I love her personality and the new artwork. I also think the scene with her and the MC in her bed at night is the hottest in the game. The art sorely needs updating. Also the breast play and grinding.

Last edited:

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I do agree with you that she's probably not getting any substantially new content, though. I wouldn't be surprised if he's cutting the Gordian knot by rolling her small art/pregnancy/story changes into the tech update, and saving any additional changes for the endgame.
His heart grew 10 sizes that day. Doubt it happens but if it did I'd be over the moon.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I disagree with the sentiment that Debbie is unpopular. She wouldn't have taken err 4th place amongst all the women voted for in the first tech update lewd scene vote. No worries if you have a bias. She did lose votes but that was after the extremely unpopular remakes of Diane and Jenny. Jenny's was fantastic and Diane's was lacking for sure. Also, as pointed out, she no longer has a full storyline left to tell. Mia was the most popular school girl and her update caused her star to fall.

One man's trash I suppose... I think Debbie is the hottest and best character in the game. I love her personality and the new artwork. I also think the scene with her and the MC in her bed at night is the hottest in the game. The art sorely needs updating. Also the breast play and grinding.
I don't get why people have this weird take that Debbie won't get her remake. Debbie is pretty popular, plenty of fans ask about her here and on other sites. And if DC truly doesn't care or isn't interested in giving her an update, then why would he bother to poll her in the first place?

We have to temper our expectations but I'm under the impression she will get her update eventually, probably get her scenes and looks modernized and maybe some minor story changes or even minor additional content.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
This game is updated on average twice a year.

DC isn't going to spend nearly 6 months redoing Debbie's content, at least not yet. There's no benefit to him in doing an update like that, all he would get in return is accusations about how he's making money using “remake” as an excuse.

Now if you guys want to delude yourself into believing that Debbie will receive an update anytime soon, so be it.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Now if you guys want to delude yourself into believing that Debbie will receive an update anytime soon, so be it.
i don't think anybody is deluding themselves that we get anything anytime soon but honestly it's not like DC is bothered by accusations of milking anyway so i don't think that's a valid reason for why he wouldn't do a debbie remake

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
Can anyone tell me who this character is? She is not listed on the wiki and she seems to be in the comic shop behind the counter but she doesn't look like Lily without the cosplay.

sts1.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC isn't going to spend nearly 6 months redoing Debbie's content, at least not yet. There's no benefit to him in doing an update like that, all he would get in return is accusations about how he's making money using “remake” as an excuse.
i don't think anybody is deluding themselves that we get anything anytime soon but honestly it's not like DC is bothered by accusations of milking anyway so i don't think that's a valid reason for why he wouldn't do a debbie remake
The full remake is close to certain to happen. Unlike some other things some claim DC should or shouldn't do, it's something he actually promised to do at some point.
For Debbie that probably means, that she's either going to get the full "Diane/Jenny" treatment or nothing significant at all until it happens. I can't see DC adding stuff, just so they have to touch it again once the actual update comes.

But yeah, DC certainly doesn't care about people having to wait a bit longer for update X. If that was the case, we would have neither gotten the main story in 3,X parts nor the tech update :Kappa:

Can anyone tell me who this character is? She is not listed on the wiki and she seems to be in the comic shop behind the counter but she doesn't look like Lily without the cosplay.

View attachment 2288117
Her character was removed and replaced by Lily. The old character resembles a streamer called Pureruby87.

The OP here on F95 is so outdated, that the majoriy of images aren't actually in the game anymore the way they are depicted. Once the tech update drops, one would hope someone will have mercy to provide a few new ones...

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
Her character was removed and replaced by Lily. The old character resembles a streamer called Pureruby87.

The OP here on F95 is so outdated, that the majoriy of images aren't actually in the game anymore the way they are depicted. Once the tech update drops, one would hope someone will have mercy to provide a few new ones...
Wow, they replaced that character with that goddess level rack? Man they could of at least kept her figure or replaced her face and hair. Did Pureruby87 take issue with being in the game?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wow, they replaced that character with that goddess level rack? Man they could of at least kept her figure or replaced her face and hair. Did Pureruby87 take issue with being in the game?
I don't 100% recall what happend, but I guess it was a mix of factors. She was added very early on and I think DC wasn't really that comfortable having her once the game actually became really popular. I don't think she cared about the game at all. Next to that she's also somewhat similar to Kassy, which is another good reason to replace her.

Reactions: Anduck

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
This game is updated on average twice a year.

When did I ever say we're going to get it anytime soon? And DC has never been bothered by milking accusations to begin with so how does that factor in? Jennie's update was received well regardless of it being a remake, because it was an actual good update. If you really want to have a gotcha moment over harmless small talk about a character update, at least put more effort into it.

Feel free to join the other two bozo's in this thread relying on assumptions and skewed logic to try an argue with me but fail miserably, you'll fit in nicely.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
This! I couldn't have said it better.
Yes and I think this is one of my major issues with DC not just giving Debbie the Jenny/Diane treatment, because she was only allowed to be voted on once in the tech updates and that was just for a lousy Diane scene. After that she wasn't allowed to be voted on because that could cause a hiccup for whenever the update does finally happen.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
When did I ever say we're going to get it anytime soon? And DC has never been bothered by milking accusations to begin with so how does that factor in? Jennie's update was received well regardless of it being a remake, because it was an actual good update. If you really want to have a gotcha moment over harmless small talk about a character update, at least put more effort into it.

Feel free to join the other two bozo's in this thread relying on assumptions and skewed logic to try an argue with me but fail miserably, you'll fit in nicely.
Jenny's update was very good, absolutely spot on.

Also just to agree again, I don't think anyone is deluding themselves thinking Debbie is getting an update any time soon. I'm under the impression that it will just be art and pregnancy when it does eventually happen, but I hope J4y is right and it is modified. Overall I think her story is pretty fantastic already. There a few things that can be tweaked but overall very top notch update.

Reactions: tankdick

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I don't 100% recall what happend, but I guess it was a mix of factors. She was added very early on and I think DC wasn't really that comfortable having her once the game actually became really popular. I don't think she cared about the game at all. Next to that she's also somewhat similar to Kassy, which is another good reason to replace her.
I thought she requested to not be in the game. Personally I like Lily way better, so it wasn't a big loss. Lily top 5 for me hands down.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Jenny's update was very good, absolutely spot on.

Also just to agree again, I don't think anyone is deluding themselves thinking Debbie is getting an update any time soon. I'm under the impression that it will just be art and pregnancy when it does eventually happen, but I hope J4y is right and it is modified. Overall I think her story is pretty fantastic already. There a few things that can be tweaked but overall very top notch update.
As long as the update is good, I don't see how a remake would be badly received.

Like I said though, I'm gonna temper my expectations, I would like Debbie to get the Jenny treatment but she already has enough content and her story/quest is fine as it is, so I'm just hoping for remade scenes and maybe some added lewd content.

Reactions: hooter

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm personally not so sure about the reception.

Jenny greatly benefited from the fact, that her old story was really objectively bad. We had this strange Somrak panty connection going on, her quests were nothing more but MC working for Diane buying toys/panties, there were these totally random times were he had to sneak into the shower or bed without any indication and it basically ended in the middle of a dialog.

So her reworked story felt new/much better and she got quite a few new scenes, too.

In Debbie's case the difference almost certainly won't be as big and, unless DC actually cuts some of her old scenes, a lot of the time will be spent on redoing these.

Ultimately it's not like the reception matters that much. It's something that has to be done anyway for the sake of the game.

I thought she requested to not be in the game. Personally I like Lily way better, so it wasn't a big loss. Lily top 5 for me hands down.
I don't really recall that, but it's also possible. As far as I'm aware there was also the question, if they could add lewd content for her, given that she herself doesn't do any of that on her official accounts, as far as I know.
It's not like she's popular enough to have to bear it (like these big celebrities), so he probably would have had to ask for her consent, etc.

Reactions: Anduck and tankdick

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I'm personally not so sure about the reception.

Jenny greatly benefited from the fact, that her old story was really objectively bad. We had this strange Somrak panty connection going on, her quests were nothing more but MC working for Diane buying toys/panties, there were these totally random times were he had to sneak into the shower or bed without any indication and it basically ended in the middle of a dialog.

So her reworked story felt new/much better and she got quite a few new scenes, too.

In Debbie's case the difference almost certainly won't be as big and, unless DC actually cuts some of her old scenes, a lot of the time will be spent on redoing these.

Ultimately it's not like the reception matters that much. It's something that has to be done anyway for the sake of the game.
You're right, Jennie benefitted from her remake way more than Debbie would because of her shitty story, that's why I think Debbie's remake will focus solely on redoing her scenes. If her update only consists of redone scenes then the development cycle should be shorter as well, so dissatisfied people don't have as much of a reason to be angry.

But like you said, it's an update that needs to be done for the betterment of the game, just like the tech-update. It's also not like DC ever cared about fan reception, although I do think he's smart enough to give some juicy new content for a while now after the shitshow of a tech-update is done. It'll take a minute before Debbie gets her update but I'm fine w that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played this game in almost 2 years. I know that dc has released content after the main story is finished but it still surprises me that the tech update is still not finished.

Reactions: dnzieg and GaRbS
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes