teraptuss

May 4, 2019
That's true, though creating the scenes will likely take the majority of DC's time and adding a few bits and bobs here and there wouldn't matter that much. One would hope...

We should get 3 big story updates, once the tech update is done, so I think he'll create enough leeway to start some unpoluar stuff again. I hope we'll get Mia, Debbie and Roxxy for 0.25/26/27 - at least to me, that would make the most sense.
Is it possible while he had down time for the tech update (while the other team members worked on their part) Dc drew extra stuff to help speed up later updates? Kind of like preloading the art so to speak?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I heard from Mayor Rump that Darkcookie is surrounded by other cookies...
One of them is called Grumpy Cookie and is posting on this forum under the suspicious name of Omnikuken... :unsure:
Reports on my death have been greatly exaggerated. Also, no need for suspicions : it's a known fact I'm a payed shill and make more $/month than most dudes around here, changing names and all

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, does anyone have news regarding tech update? According to the site it progresses is 2 percents since September. Is it correct information?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Guys, does anyone have news regarding tech update? According to the site it progresses is 2 percents since September. Is it correct information?
You have everything we have - most everything about the update is posted on the /news page of the Summertime Saga website. Posts that are for patreon subscribers only are normally copy/pasted here in this thread, as well.

11 September 202208 January 2023
1673168272256.png
1673168304256.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Given that they always add additional content/tasks while they are working, the overall percentage seems pretty much meaningless. They completed 15 posing tasks, but at the same time added 15 new ones. As nobody is going to compare the numbers in detail, it basically looks like close to no work is happening.

DC has always been rather bad at promoting his game...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Was there any rumors about this game coming to steam? As an early access game of course
In short, no. DC always said that he wants to provide the game for free and given that steam may even require some changes and additional work, there don't seem to be any plans.

Reactions: whereislotion

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I thought people knew that the progress bar on the summertimesaga.com site is highly unreliable and gives only an extremely rought picture of the overall progress. If you want to know where the game is at right now you need to check the streams(you can see some of what is being drawn right now), the discord(sometimes spoilers are dropped) and the patreon progress bar(patreons have extra info on the game's progress).

Reactions: affen123

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I've thought on some of the changes to the lewd scenes that might make them better. I love the idea of the scene of the MC and Debbie in the kitchen but the execution isn't great IMO. I was thinking changing the angle so that Debbie faces the dining room door to keep a lookout for Jenny.
I've said this before, the sneaky theme could be used more and better, so a scene like that would be great. Having her titties rest on the counter and jiggle around would be nice in my opinion, I'd love for scenes to have more options to play around with like that, but I understand that that would take too much time and effort.

The scene with Debbie on the couch needs the breast sucking added back in for the final version and made less goofy looking.
All the scenes need to be redone from the ground up if you ask me, just like with Jenny's update. All of Debbie's scenes are terrible except for the ones in the bed and the blowjobs, they're okay, the rest is outdated and incredibly goofy, even when they first released. Especially the kiss and couch scenes look so bad. Hopefully DC won't cut out scenes so we'd end up with less scenes than before the remake....

I think the scene with Debbie on the washer should be changed to her grinding rather than bouncing.
I hate that scene, her breasts look stretched out and the whole scene is just low quality. I'd change the scene to have her on her back on the washing machine with legs up, makes more sense and is probably easier to draw lol

The change angle on the scene with Debbie in her bed in the day and with the MC in his bed at night have so much potential, but they're both the exact same and terrible.
Agreed, I like the angle but the execution falls short, would love to have that angle remade with HD smooth animated tits swinging in my face o_O

Would love for the BJ scene in the car to have the MC peal back Debbie's robe to expose her breast during her going down on him.
I actually think this scene doesn't have to be changed that much, just remake it and I'd be happy. That car scene always felt like a tease to me, having Debbie ride you in the car, nervous to not get spotted by a possible random straggler is the kind of fun and exciting sex you should be having after you've completed their quest. And you'd have some content with her outside of the house which is a fresh angle.

Just give a good reason for having to drive the car to a secluded spot and bam, public car sex! But that'll never happen unfortunately.

Yes, this whole "making sure Jenny doesn't find out" thing is actually something they could elaborate a little bit more. It would add a little bit of extra suspense to her story and I'd think people would like it.

And yes, in my opinion they should make the effort to improve her scenes, simply because I'd say that Debbie's story is probably one of the most played in the game. I don't have any evidence backing this up, but I'd simply guess that a lot of people will play her story along playing the main story and others. Given that a lot of her content happens in MC's house, it's much more likely that people will continue her story, even if they are technically focussing on somebody else and don't like her thaaat much in the first place.
Agreed and agreed. I think there's plenty of people who would be happy with a good Debbie remake because she's a very central character and a LOT of people love incest, especially the mom-son kind. Even if she officially isn't related, people will still be drawn to her because of obvious reasons. I just hope DC remakes every scene because she really needs it, then I'll be very happy.

Meowmeow935

Jul 17, 2019
Yes, this whole "making sure Jenny doesn't find out" thing is actually something they could elaborate a little bit more. It would add a little bit of extra suspense to her story and I'd think people would like it.

And yes, in my opinion they should make the effort to improve her scenes, simply because I'd say that Debbie's story is probably one of the most played in the game. I don't have any evidence backing this up, but I'd simply guess that a lot of people will play her story along playing the main story and others. Given that a lot of her content happens in MC's house, it's much more likely that people will continue her story, even if they are technically focussing on somebody else and don't like her thaaat much in the first place.
Oh god finally someone has same thought with me. Debbie's story was the first one character I like in this game. But after many update she has been forgotten. Even Daisy's story has her owned story updated

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Was there any rumors about this game coming to steam? As an early access game of course
You only get finished pron games from Patreon on Steam, so nope
I thought people knew that the progress bar on the summertimesaga.com site is highly unreliable and gives only an extremely rought picture of the overall progress. If you want to know where the game is at right now you need to check the streams(you can see some of what is being drawn right now), the discord(sometimes spoilers are dropped) and the patreon progress bar(patreons have extra info on the game's progress).
You thought wrong and the Patreon tracker is the same as the 1 on the main page. Unless you mean the "detailed" tracker you get with the ~20$/month tier, which is still the same as the other 2, but you can expand the tasks and see what each step is (minus the lewds)
Oh god finally someone has same thought with me. Debbie's story was the first one character I like in this game. But after many update she has been forgotten. Even Daisy's story has her owned story updated
No1 voting for her doesn't mean forgotten ....... She got a scene with Diane (that most people hate) in 1 of the tech batches
summer scam saga
Such content, much originality. Only took a week in 2023 for such a glorious post, GJ

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I noticed there is no "nopy" link anymore :cry: Old&Gold Days. Anyways.. The thing I am about to ask is what the hell is "incest with extra lines"? According to this scenario, somehow the entire fucking town also had been impregnated by MC's father in past or what?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I noticed there is no "nopy" link anymore :cry: Old&Gold Days. Anyways.. The thing I am about to ask is what the hell is "incest with extra lines"? According to this scenario, somehow the entire fucking town also had been impregnated by MC's father in past or what?
Nopy died almost 2 years ago cause no1 was willing to support them with server costs/donations, so they nuked themselves.

Talks about mods should be done in their threads, especially mods with nothing new for over 2 years and/or will crash the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I've said this before, the sneaky theme could be used more and better, so a scene like that would be great. Having her titties rest on the counter and jiggle around would be nice in my opinion, I'd love for scenes to have more options to play around with like that, but I understand that that would take too much time and effort.
I agree with this. Looks like we're on the same page with this one. However, I think DC can make options happen without a ton of work on his part.

All the scenes need to be redone from the ground up if you ask me, just like with Jenny's update. All of Debbie's scenes are terrible except for the ones in the bed and the blowjobs, they're okay, the rest is outdated and incredibly goofy, even when they first released. Especially the kiss and couch scenes look so bad. Hopefully DC won't cut out scenes so we'd end up with less scenes than before the remake....
All the scenes have to be redone because they need more frames and updated art. Most of the ideas are very good. They just need refining. The bed scenes are hands down the best, I agree. Three of the hottest scenes in the game, IMO, are the MC in her bed and his bed. The one in his bed is more updated, because it was one of the last scenes created. Grinding is hot as hell too, IMO and that one really shows Debbie working it.

I hate that scene, her breasts look stretched out and the whole scene is just low quality. I'd change the scene to have her on her back on the washing machine with legs up, makes more sense and is probably easier to draw lol
So I disagree with this one, but we all have opinions, right? The angle is perfect for a scene, especially to get a great view of her breasts. As a breast guy, I love see them in full display. The artwork needs fixed and it needs more frames, but it has a ton of potential and I love the concept of the scene. However, I could get behind Debbie on the washer in a similar way to the scene with the MC and Diane when he just puts the tip on Diane's clit. The angle of that scene is fantastic. It's off topic, but I'd love to see a lewd scene with MC and Diane with that angle and the one with her riding him on the couch. It would be nice to put those in.

Agreed, I like the angle but the execution falls short, would love to have that angle remade with HD smooth animated tits swinging in my face o_O
Yes! Now you're talking my language. This is what I'm really hoping for when the time comes, but Debbie does have a lot of scenes. If she gets the treatment I hope for, then she'll have a scene or two more than Jenny.

I actually think this scene doesn't have to be changed that much, just remake it and I'd be happy. That car scene always felt like a tease to me, having Debbie ride you in the car, nervous to not get spotted by a possible random straggler is the kind of fun and exciting sex you should be having after you've completed their quest. And you'd have some content with her outside of the house which is a fresh angle.

Just give a good reason for having to drive the car to a secluded spot and bam, public car sex! But that'll never happen unfortunately.
Again, a man after my own heart. I still like the idea of adding that small piece of having the MC peel back the robe to expose her breast while she's going down on him, but yes I would love to see a Lewd scene with the two of them at Raven Hill. Sex in the car would be arousing with the potential of getting caught. This should definitely happen.

Agreed and agreed. I think there's plenty of people who would be happy with a good Debbie remake because she's a very central character and a LOT of people love incest, especially the mom-son kind. Even if she officially isn't related, people will still be drawn to her because of obvious reasons. I just hope DC remakes every scene because she really needs it, then I'll be very happy.
I know this wasn't from my post, but I also just want to say I agree. There is a reason Debbie won a spot in the top 6 girls in the first tech update. There were a lot more girls to pick from in that first vote and she still won a spot. She is tied to the main story, which means J4y is right that she'll probably end up being played the most. The mom-son thing is what drives me mostly and, for me, it only works in a certain way. I love Debbie (probably my favorite of the Mom's in any game), but I dislike the mom in Milfy City (I much prefer the sister, which is not my norm). I've probably only played about a dozen or so lewd games, so maybe there are some I'm missing out on that are really awesome *shrug*.

I do think all her scenes need the art updated, extra frames added, which I think means remake them. Most of the ideas and angles, IMO, work. I think the bathroom scene is one of those angles and concepts that works well, but it needs more frames and better artwork.

Erotic, thrilling and passionate scenes, for me, are most important. Outside Debbie, Roxxy and MC first time in the locker is really hot, the scenes with Grace all have a passion to them, the scene with Diane on the couch, the scene with Jenny at the dining table, the scene with the changed Okita, and the scene with Liu are all ones I can point to where I felt something for the moment (if I had to pick a worst, it would probably be Mia's scene).

Reactions: itsyeboii

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
is there a scene where teh fat nerd fucks his mom by himself? i saw a vid on R34 of it.

is part of one of teh incest mods?

Reactions: Sgtlothar

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is there a scene where teh fat nerd fucks his mom by himself? i saw a vid on R34 of it.

is part of one of teh incest mods?
Mods don't add anything (cause they'd need to actually draw the stuff). That vid is 99%+ fanmade movie using random assets/handmade. Nothing to do with the game

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Erotic, thrilling and passionate scenes, for me, are most important. Outside Debbie, Roxxy and MC first time in the locker is really hot, the scenes with Grace all have a passion to them, the scene with Diane on the couch, the scene with Jenny at the dining table, the scene with the changed Okita, and the scene with Liu are all ones I can point to where I felt something for the moment (if I had to pick a worst, it would probably be Mia's scene).
Same for me. My favorite scene has probably got to be Maria's missionairy. Having intimate sex with a MILF like that to grant her and Tony's baby wish has always been one of the hottest things in the game for me, the visual scene itself is absolutely great as well. Bending Diane over that breeding table, seeing her ass jiggle as your pelvis hits and her tits swinging around is another favorite of mine. Liu's scene with her panties hanging from her ankle is great too, the panties add something to it idk why. There's more scenes I like but I'm not going to sum it all up lol.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes