dumdummooby

Jul 11, 2017
Is there going to be any more mom/aunt/sister updates? It seems like it’s been a LONG time since any new content with them was added. Just more and more new people.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Is there going to be any more mom/aunt/sister updates? It seems like it’s been a LONG time since any new content with them was added. Just more and more new people.
Jenny (sis) and Diane (aunt) have already had full re-works and are basically done until the endgame. Debbie (mom) is due a minor re-work at some point to update her art and make some story tweaks, but also probably won't get any significantly new content until the endgame.

As for when we get to the endgame, who knows? The tech update is in limbo and there are at least three planned story updates afterwords, so it'll likely be several years at the minimum.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Jenny (sis) and Diane (aunt) have already had full re-works and are basically done until the endgame. Debbie (mom) is due a minor re-work at some point to update her art and make some story tweaks, but also probably won't get any significantly new content until the endgame.

As for when we get to the endgame, who knows? The tech update is in limbo and there are at least three planned story updates afterwords, so it'll likely be several years at the minimum.
Jenny : lolnope, she already got the most scenes in-game
Debbie : needs to win a poll for her art update/preg stuff (maybe including scenes)
Diane : might get a 3rd or 4th (ish) remake to get her house back someday

"Endgame" will be when all schoolgirls have their route, the dating system is done and we can go to the prom night ..... Aka at least 5+ years

• Sad
Reactions: Oberoth

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
Love the game, probably one of the best harem games I've played on this site. Personally, I wish there are more mods for these 2 things:
1. MC character customization, like changing his hair, clothes, or something.
2. I REALLY wish I can impregnate Debbie, and perhaps all the female chars in the game

Otherwise, good stuff

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Love the game, probably one of the best harem games I've played on this site. Personally, I wish there are more mods for these 2 things:
That will never happen because the images are drawn, not generated programmatically. It would increase the number of images from the current 19 thousand to approximately 1 million.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
2. I REALLY wish I can impregnate Debbie, and perhaps all the female chars in the game

Otherwise, good stuff
#1 : What Tiny said. You could also go for all levels of STR buff, which would then add another few millions assets
#2 : Debbie needs her remake to win a poll, which won't happen soon (the poll and her winning). Every girl you can dick will be able to get preg 1 day, including the ungodly Roz, when all routes/remakes are done. Cya in 5+ years though

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
See this stuff can be added dont hurt nobody lol
When the player has the option to make certain choices that will lead to getting cucked I'd have no problem with it, hell I'd probably enjoy that route every once in awhile. But I don't want it happening "off-screen" with just the choice to watch or not, make it a choice if it happens in the first place or not.

Of course characters like Tony and Maria 100% have sex when the MC isn't there, I have no problem with that but that's because it's an entirely different context from getting cucked.

Not that any of it matters because nothing like that is ever going to happen.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes