McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
All that was seen regarding the Tech Update are disjointed drawings of backgrounds
i noticed this too. i'm not sure if DC is still working on the game after he is done streaming or if those 1-2 hours streaming (half of which is just joking around with the chat) is all he does for the game right now, because he has been working on the same background for 2 weeks while back then he started drawing a background on stream and finished it a day later.

-> 2023-01-02

-> 2023-01-14

yeah i'm sure as soon as the camera is off he keeps drawing more art assets for 6 hours daily :KEK:

in terms of art he should have been done with rhonda and annie update art multiple times over by now but we know he is not.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
i noticed this too. i'm not sure if DC is still working on the game after he is done streaming or if those 1-2 hours streaming (half of which is just joking around with the chat) is all he does for the game right now, because he has been working on the same background for 2 weeks while back then he started drawing a background on stream and finished it a day later.

-> 2023-01-02

-> 2023-01-14

yeah i'm sure as soon as the camera is off he keeps drawing more art assets for 6 hours daily :KEK:

in terms of art he should have been done with rhonda and annie update art multiple times over by now but we know he is not.
Could be that he reserves certain work for his streams while working on spoiler stuff behind the scenes, but I do think he takes plenty of days off, because why shouldn't he.

I wonder what DC actually does with all the time he has now. Does he just draw assets as if he's on schedule or is he kinda twiddling with his fingers, working on some art at an "I guess I'll do this" pace until the tech-update comes out? It would actually be a good opportunity to work on another project.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know. A small part of me wounders to this day if it would of been better for the game as a whole if we never have the 'orange man bad' mayor rump story as we got it. As it's...A really outdated part of the game that loses it's appeal as time goes by. I mean let's be honest the ENTIRE storyline is just one huge meme about Trump and his whole family who are all the meme versions of thesmelves and even added in Ricardo and Gordon ramsay and Kim just for again sake of memes. Which become more dated each year.
The entire story is a bit more embrassing than fun honeslty. And honeslty just should be changed at some point/altered. Yeah it might mess with the main story but nobody really cares for it anyway as it's just kinda 'eh'.
So for fun here's my changes.

1.Keep Rump but make it all just a backround joke you see in the mall sometimes.

2.Change the story/meeting and character ages a bit. Namley. Make the daughter a rich girl who just arrived to the shcool
whose a party girl that got expelled from her preivous school and is now here and is the same age as the main character.

3. Make the mom into just a rich milf whose part of the problem and has a thing for seducing young boys, espically her daughters boyfrieds and has her eyes set on the main character

4. Make the story more about learning about why the rich girl got kicked out of her preivous school and learn under the wild, rich paty girl, is a sweet and fun loving girl whose not had the most happy or stable life due to her parents constantly cheating on eachother. And had a string of bad boyfriends.

5. Do an improved verison of Mia's storyline where you choose between the milf or the daughter where you can have one but not both (Yet).

And 6.Just have it so the dad is tied to the mafia still.

I think these wouldn't be too much work and honeslty the school needs more girls in it that we can do stuff with as the only ones of note that aren't teachers are eve and Roxxy and the rest are just kinda...There for now.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
You know. A small part of me wounders to this day if it would of been better for the game as a whole if we never have the 'orange man bad' mayor rump story as we got it. As it's...A really outdated part of the game that loses it's appeal as time goes by. I mean let's be honest the ENTIRE storyline is just one huge meme about Trump and his whole family who are all the meme versions of thesmelves and even added in Ricardo and Gordon ramsay and Kim just for again sake of memes. Which become more dated each year.
I don't get this mindset. Does everyone have to stop making parody movies/games/videos etc. just because eventually they become outdated and zoomer kids won't get all references?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The entire story is a bit more embrassing than fun honeslty. And honeslty just should be changed at some point/altered. Yeah it might mess with the main story but nobody really cares for it anyway as it's just kinda 'eh'.

1.Keep Rump but make it all just a backround joke you see in the mall sometimes.

2.Change the story/meeting and character ages a bit. Namley. Make the daughter a rich girl who just arrived to the shcool
whose a party girl that got expelled from her preivous school and is now here and is the same age as the main character.

3. Make the mom into just a rich milf whose part of the problem and has a thing for seducing young boys, espically her daughters boyfrieds and has her eyes set on the main character

4. Make the story more about learning about why the rich girl got kicked out of her preivous school and learn under the wild, rich paty girl, is a sweet and fun loving girl whose not had the most happy or stable life due to her parents constantly cheating on eachother. And had a string of bad boyfriends.

5. Do an improved verison of Mia's storyline where you choose between the milf or the daughter where you can have one but not both (Yet).

I think these wouldn't be too much work and honeslty the school needs more girls in it that we can do stuff with as the only ones of note that aren't teachers are eve and Roxxy and the rest are just kinda...There for now.
Like... nobody ever made a joke about past presidents?

Reactions: ChubbyHubby

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Typos aside, none of that will ever happen. "Not much work" : lol really ? Redo an entire route, remaking every scene for 2-3 girls, all the dialogues, new backgrounds/locations, rekt the entire main route, waste both the already made stuff and ~6+ months for the remake, just so Grump isn't a meme in a meme game ? Pipedreaming should be illegal
Been checking the status every week. Every week, 80% done, 0 changes in the last 24 hours. Today it's 80%, 1 change in 24 hours.
Progress has been made lads. We might be seeing 81% done at the end of this year.
We got +1% within the last month, so your "every week" doesn't go back past 4 weeks ..... And it currently says "3 changes in the last 24 hours", so yet another fail. Nice try though, you almost got something

Apr 22, 2019

-> 2023-01-02

-> 2023-01-14

Meantime enjoy a random AI generated image of Roxxy. Guess we could push the game that way lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Valila

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm still kinda sad that the guy who made these (see below) never seems to have created anything beyond that.

1649775350802.png

I honestly think that Rump works pretty well as a character, even if people have absolutely no idea who he's supposed to be. The same can basically be said about his family. You can just play these stories without asking yourself, if you've missed some insider jokes, as they just aren't really relevant.

I personally think father Keeves and Ramsay are indeed worse in that regard - they are the ones, who shoudln't have made it into the game.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
A mod can't add something that's not in the game
That, a mod certainly can. I added a couple of things that have not been in the game, like additional sex angles, pregnant sex, sloppy seconds and so on. A simple boob job would not be that difficult (I don't say it's no effort and I won't do it, before anybody asks).

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes