Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Its the mom from the game that much is clear but I wonderd if it was real. Maybe some day for the mom. :D
She doesn't look like that in any scene currently in-game ......

There's also the little caveat that your R34 link says the creator is a dude named dildorog, so there's even less reason to come ask if it's official

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
She doesn't look like that in any scene currently in-game ......
She does actually in the threesome scene with Diane in Debbie's bedroom. That's the only instance of a retouched face of Debbie.
Caught you lackin MR. Terminally Online SS Thread Frequenter :KEK:

Reactions: SipLip

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
She does actually in the threesome scene with Diane in Debbie's bedroom. That's the only instance of a retouched face of Debbie.
Caught you lackin MR. Terminally Online SS Thread Frequenter :KEK:
bruh2.png
bruh.png
Not really, she looks younger and the face color/shading is smoother on the "fake". Seems like the dude used Jenny's preg body and altered Debbie's face on top of it

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I really enjoyed the game and am looking forward to updates.
You're infinitely more patient than I am. I'm just hoping that by the time the next real update comes out, my telomeres haven't all sluffed off by then and I have my faculties to play the actual game. Maybe DarkCookie might even get it out before heat death of the universe if we are lucky. :sleep:

Scoobsta

Aug 15, 2022
You're infinitely more patient than I am. I'm just hoping that by the time the next real update comes out, my telomeres haven't all sluffed off by then and I have my faculties to play the actual game. Maybe DarkCookie might even get it out before heat death of the universe if we are lucky. :sleep:
has it almost been two years now? it's hard to keep track but I had forgotten about this game for a while and my man is genuinely still on the tech update WTF

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
So you play Summertime, since you're still here commenting about games you care about
You caught me, at one point of my life I did play and even enjoyed this game. Are you going to spank my hypocritical, naughty ass? Saying that I care about Summertime Saga is a bit of a stretch, however. Care, as in it now provides entertainment in its glacial development, yes. Schadenfreude, yes.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
he is a white knight troll. just ignore him. or you can do what i did and just copy his profile and make people think it's him talking.
Nah, he can be funny. Maybe not on this thread. He's alright. Wish he would have given me some some push-back.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
has it almost been two years now? it's hard to keep track but I had forgotten about this game for a while and my man is genuinely still on the tech update WTF
In 30 days, on 14-Feb, we will pass 2 years since DC first said he started to work on this (check my post history for links to Patreon supporting this). In 2019 when the Tech Update was proposed to patreons, it was on an explicit estimation that it would take the same as about 2 major releases, which at the time took about 4 months. So we are a monumental almost-twice over the deadline. Meanwhile, nobody saw any kind of working demo or anything that would show actual progress towards a deliverable game. All that was seen regarding the Tech Update are disjointed drawings of backgrounds and characters and never ending telenovela stories about losing/hiring people, focusing and redoubling and reredoubling efforts, etc. Lately even the stories died down.

How many years would it take before F95 recognizes this is vaporware? This situation obviously demands a change in how games are tagged [ABANDONED]. There's a need to introduce an [INLIMBO] state and apply it here, at the very least.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In 30 days, on 14-Feb, we will pass 2 years since DC first said he started to work on this (check my post history for links to Patreon supporting this). In 2019 when the Tech Update was proposed to patreons, it was on an explicit estimation that it would take the same as about 2 major releases, which at the time took about 4 months. So we are a monumental almost-twice over the deadline. Meanwhile, nobody saw any kind of working demo or anything that would show actual progress towards a deliverable game. All that was seen regarding the Tech Update are disjointed drawings of backgrounds and characters and never ending telenovela stories about losing/hiring people, focusing and redoubling and reredoubling efforts, etc. Lately even the stories died down.

How many years would it take before F95 recognizes this is vaporware? This situation obviously demands a change in how games are tagged [ABANDONED]. There's a need to introduce an [INLIMBO] state and apply it here, at the very least.
DC's estimates were never close to reality, you believing him won't change that nor will it make him go faster.

Next you want "proof of concept" for a recode, good luck with that. How do you expect to witness progress on the code ? Unren the game every new pre-tech and check if 1 line out of the 20k+ changed 1 word ? They can't and won't do that. People already struggle not fucking themselves up with the pre-techs and saving in 2 places, imagine the drama of having 6+ versions of the code floating around .......

Next point : backgrounds and chars. Yes, he did draw new backgrounds, widened most of the older 1s for the new screen rez and made a bunch of new girls to go in those new locations. He also did many of R(h)onda's stuff. Could he go faster ? Maybe. Should it take him 2 years to do that ? Maybe. Will him having done everything he needs for the next 3 updates make the tech build come out faster ? Lolnope

Last point : "abandoned" tag. Mere fact DC still streams daily and you get a pre-tech every 3-4 months means your wetdream of the tag coming in here is null and void. Even better with you trying to make F95 change how it works.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

I'm pretty tired of DC's glacial pace on this release, but this is a silly take. There's been what, 15-20 scenes added to the game since they started working on the tech update? Those all count towards progress.

l1nk5

Nov 17, 2020
IIRC Tech Update was supposed to help with speeding up the development of regular updates. Which seems rather funny and quite ironic right about now. How many "sped up" updates does it take to justify the two year stall we got. It's not like they'll start releasing at a rate of once per month or something.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm pretty tired of DC's glacial pace on this release, but this is a silly take. There's been what, 15-20 scenes added to the game since they started working on the tech update? Those all count towards progress.
More like close to 30 scenes
IIRC Tech Update was supposed to help with speeding up the development of regular updates. Which seems rather funny and quite ironic right about now. How many "sped up" updates does it take to justify the two year stall we got. It's not like they'll start releasing at a rate of once per month or something.
Nope to everything. Nope it won't speed up regular updates that we're not getting yet, since they aren't done with the tech update 1st. Having a less fucked up code doesn't mean DC now draws 3x faster and the part-time coder can now magically output 2 updates a week. We haven't got any "sped up" builds yet, nor will we get any when the tech comes out

Reactions: polishhammer83
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes