Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I noticed there is no "nopy" link anymore :cry: Old&Gold Days. Anyways.. The thing I am about to ask is what the hell is "incest with extra lines"? According to this scenario, somehow the entire fucking town also had been impregnated by MC's father in past or what?
GoFile is the new hotness. Downloaded a 7 gig game in 2 1/2 minutes on not great internet

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
because they went from v0.15.0 to v0.20.0 in that time, earning 50k a month
they're clearly taking their time and milking people like you as much as they can
You got 9 updates worth more than 50 scenes in that time and you're still moaning about how much $ DC makes a month on donations people willing give him to support the project and tell him they like his game/work

I'm so getting milked too, they give me back more per month for shilling than what I don't pay them for not pledging. Sound logic. Then we come to the "it took them 2 years to remake 10k assets and 20k+ lines of code, therefore milking is afoot". Didn't make sense in 2021 and it still doesn't now, nice try.

Grats on your 2nd post too

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
When Summertime Saga gets to the level of completion that LSSB is at, it will probably be possible for it to have monthly updates, too. If I were DC, I would be reluctant to have frequent updates before the Tech Update is out because so much of the work will have to be done twice in order to adapt it to 1024x768 and 1920x1080 versions of the game.

Whether or not the Tech Update was a good idea, or should have taken this long, etc., is another set of arguments where reasonable people can disagree. It sucks when an update takes way longer than you expect, and other aspects of development have to be put on hold until the work is done. Every developer will experience it.

A monthly update cadence makes sense when patrons donate on a monthly basis. If DC is smart, he'll adopt such a cadence after the Tech Update. In the meantime, all anyone can do is cry about it.

Reactions: wicked1gamer

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Fair enough by I think the point is that you can command her to do it
MC isn't gigachad enough to do that, doubt she'd do it even if he asked. Also, the game is 99%+ MC gets everything, Erik wouldn't be able to look at her without MC being 2 inches away from him with a baseball bat in hand ready to bitchslap him out of the game. And people won't vote for a 2dude+Debbie 3some

Apr 8, 2021
MC isn't gigachad enough to do that, doubt she'd do it even if he asked. Also, the game is 99%+ MC gets everything, Erik wouldn't be able to look at her without MC being 2 inches away from him with a baseball bat in hand ready to bitchslap him out of the game. And people won't vote for a 2dude+Debbie 3some
Starting to sound personal lmfao

• Angry
Reactions: Oberoth
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes