Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
With all due respect there is no progress in the game
You can wait until you weigh an ounce, but it's no use

Reactions: GaRbS

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
I can feel the new update coming near. I can feel it in my bones! 2~3 months and it will be here and after that it is all character story updates!
Thanks petur!!! You just jinxed it. You couldn't just keep your damn mouth shut and now is gonna take another damn year. GREAT.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Holy shit just slap this game with the [Abandoned] tag and be done with it. 2+ years waiting for this update. It's over. Accept it.
How is it over? We got pre-tech updates while waiting and DC streams consistently. I get being annoyed and dissatisfied at waiting so damn long for an update that won't bring any new content(?), even speculating on DC being slow/unbothered on purpose because it stretches out his revenue stream is something I completely get.

But saying it's abandoned and telling other people to accept that, while you have zero grounds to make that claim is fucking stupid.

Thehomie123

Aug 27, 2021
Best thread on this site. An everlasting war of people complaining about the tech update and DC dick riders trying to shame them for not spending money on a project they lost faith in. The best part though is the genuine discussion in between. This chat is a cafeteria food war and some are just sitting and discussing their meal in peace while shit hits the fan.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Best thread on this site. An everlasting war of people complaining about the tech update and DC dick riders trying to shame them for not spending money on a project they lost faith in. The best part though is the genuine discussion in between. This chat is a cafeteria food war and some are just sitting and discussing their meal in peace while shit hits the fan.
You can also let it go and focus on what is important to you
It just rarely happens here Have a good day

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If her update only consists of redone scenes then the development cycle should be shorter as well, so dissatisfied people don't have as much of a reason to be angry.
That's true, though creating the scenes will likely take the majority of DC's time and adding a few bits and bobs here and there wouldn't matter that much. One would hope...
... although I do think he's smart enough to give some juicy new content for a while now after the shitshow of a tech-update is done.
We should get 3 big story updates, once the tech update is done, so I think he'll create enough leeway to start some unpoluar stuff again. I hope we'll get Mia, Debbie and Roxxy for 0.25/26/27 - at least to me, that would make the most sense.

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
I've been getting this error a lot when I try to save lately. I am running one mod, naughty tribute. Any thoughts?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I've been getting this error a lot when I try to save lately. I am running one mod, naughty tribute. Any thoughts?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 100, in script
$ game.main()
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 100, in script
$ game.main()
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 100, in <module>
$ game.main()
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 358, in main
player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 272, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 103, in __call__
renpy.call_in_new_context("_game_menu", *self.args, _game_menu_screen=screen, **self.kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 166, in script call
call _enter_game_menu from _call__enter_game_menu_0
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in script
$ _enter_menu()
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\main.py", line 575, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 224, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
$ game.main()
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
$ game.main()
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 100, in <module>
$ game.main()
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 358, in main
player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 272, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 103, in __call__
renpy.call_in_new_context("_game_menu", *self.args, _game_menu_screen=screen, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
$ _enter_menu()
$ _enter_menu()
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1719, in take_screenshot
renpy.game.interface.take_screenshot(scale, background=background)
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2141, in take_screenshot
surf = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 1373, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
File "C:\Users\mike\OneDrive\Desktop\ESR\FedEx\TempKits\ss\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.16
Sat Jan 07 08:50:45 2023
My only thought on this is: put it in spoiler tags so it doesn't clog up the forum as much. Other than that I can't help you.Best of luck!

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
You're right, Jennie benefitted from her remake way more than Debbie would because of her shitty story, that's why I think Debbie's remake will focus solely on redoing her scenes. If her update only consists of redone scenes then the development cycle should be shorter as well, so dissatisfied people don't have as much of a reason to be angry.

But like you said, it's an update that needs to be done for the betterment of the game, just like the tech-update. It's also not like DC ever cared about fan reception, although I do think he's smart enough to give some juicy new content for a while now after the shitshow of a tech-update is done. It'll take a minute before Debbie gets her update but I'm fine w that.
I've thought on some of the changes to the lewd scenes that might make them better. I love the idea of the scene of the MC and Debbie in the kitchen but the execution isn't great IMO. I was thinking changing the angle so that Debbie faces the dining room door to keep a lookout for Jenny. I was thinking that when you get to the fastest speed, her left breast falls out of the robe and swings over the side of the counter (similar to the Iwanka scene).

The scene with Debbie on the couch needs the breast sucking added back in for the final version and made less goofy looking.

I think the scene with Debbie on the washer should be changed to her grinding rather than bouncing.

The change angle on the scene with Debbie in her bed in the day and with the MC in his bed at night have so much potential, but they're both the exact same and terrible.

Would love for the BJ scene in the car to have the MC peal back Debbie's robe to expose her breast during her going down on him.

Just a few thoughts on changes I think would be good. Anyone got any other thoughts they'd like to share?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've thought on some of the changes to the lewd scenes that might make them better. I love the idea of the scene of the MC and Debbie in the kitchen but the execution isn't great IMO. I was thinking changing the angle so that Debbie faces the dining room door to keep a lookout for Jenny.
Yes, this whole "making sure Jenny doesn't find out" thing is actually something they could elaborate a little bit more. It would add a little bit of extra suspense to her story and I'd think people would like it.

And yes, in my opinion they should make the effort to improve her scenes, simply because I'd say that Debbie's story is probably one of the most played in the game. I don't have any evidence backing this up, but I'd simply guess that a lot of people will play her story along playing the main story and others. Given that a lot of her content happens in MC's house, it's much more likely that people will continue her story, even if they are technically focussing on somebody else and don't like her thaaat much in the first place.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes