BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I saw debbie having anal sex with erik on net. Is this really in the game or is it just a fan edit? I havent played in a while though.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I saw debbie having anal sex with erik on net. Is this really in the game or is it just a fan edit? I havent played in a while though.
Here we go again
There is a discussion page on this link, but there is nothing on the discussion page. So thanks for nothing.
What you on about ? The link in my quote is to handhold you through whatever notbug you think you have, there's nothing else to do, other than follow what it tells you to. And since F95 made a split thread just for questions about gameplay, you'll have to move everything you could reply about said gameplay over there, as the dude above says

Reactions: TGafy

BowSlayer

Mar 14, 2018
If only that had been discussed here before and could be searched for in the thread so that people wouldn't have to ask these new and unknowable questions...

Oh wait, both questions have been discussed many times in this thread and the answers are easily found. So many times that they are included in the FAQ below -- the 73rd posting of it in the past 12 months.

See #9 and #10 for the answers to your questions. Also, I recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks and sorry. I must have been blind but believe me I searched "tech-update" in various forums in both this and the walk-trough forum but could not find. Should have searched harder.
This should be linked in the OP.

Reactions: Count Morado

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Here we go again

What you on about ? The link in my quote is to handhold you through whatever notbug you think you have, there's nothing else to do, other than follow what it tells you to. And since F95 made a split thread just for questions about gameplay, you'll have to move everything you could reply about said gameplay over there, as the dude above says
why do you have to be a bitch all the time? if someone said it already at least tell me to look it up or quote it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dude... Where are these from or, if you generated them yourself, what did you use? These are awesome. I can easily see combing this kind of generator with a tool that extrapolates 3D models. Someone could seriously create a derivation of Summertime Saga in 3D and cut DC out of the picture. Awesome.
And get DMCA'd to all hell for using his IP without consent (even if they're AI-generated)
why do you have to be a bitch all the time? if someone said it already at least tell me to look it up or quote it.
It's in the thread since around Xmas. You not bothering to go look back nor search for it doesn't stop me from not replying to you what you wanted. Getting mad about it is also all on you, especially when everything has already been talked about a month ago

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And get DMCA'd to all hell for using his IP without consent (even if they're AI-generated)
Just like every other parody game on these forums, oh wait.

But it's pretty much a moot point, the whole idea falls apart the moment someone tries to get AI to draw more than one sprite of the same character without it turning into a "spot 30 differences between these pictures" game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just like every other parody game on these forums, oh wait.

But it's pretty much a moot point, the whole idea falls apart the moment someone tries to get AI to draw more than one sprite of the same character without it turning into a "spot 30 differences between these pictures" game.
It wouldn't be a parody if you 1:1 copy it with AI pics. And I doubt you can parody a parody

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022

It's in the thread since around Xmas. You not bothering to go look back nor search for it doesn't stop me from not replying to you what you wanted. Getting mad about it is also all on you, especially when everything has already been talked about a month ago
Ight sorry... I take it back, you are right. There are threads on page one but you gotta admit 3k plus pages kills all your motivation to look by yourself and go back so you gotta ask.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It wouldn't be a parody if you 1:1 copy it with AI pics. And I doubt you can parody a parody
Only if you indeed copy it 1:1, which isn't a given. And sure, everything can be parodied. In this case it could be 2+ year development cycle and multitude of other issues with the game's writing and mechanics, and that's just if you went for the low hanging fruits.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only if you indeed copy it 1:1, which isn't a given. And sure, everything can be parodied. In this case it could be 2+ year development cycle and multitude of other issues with the game's writing and mechanics, and that's just if you went for the low hanging fruits.
Some dude tried it a few years back : got most of the Summertime assets and applied a new coat of paint over it. But it was pretty obvious and he got shafted hard. It's on F95 too, the thread should still be around. It lasted around a day and then got nuked. Dude even had a Patreon for it

Reactions: ffive
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes