Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

JamozaNX

May 14, 2020
For the longest I was wondering where the hell is the Mum and Sister...little did i knew it was actually Jenny and Debbie LMAO

Can anyone make a file for Android with the incest patch in for me? I am using a Chromebook btw

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
A cursory search through the thread couldn't return any useful results...

I don’t believe in unique bugs, so here’s the problem: math book - I have it in my inventory and also in Dexter’s locker, and dialogue occurs that everything is fine when I try to remove it from there, but it remains in his locker, and librarian still doesn't want to accept the one I have in inventory. Since everything here in game is connected and tied, there is no further progress in many ways. Has anyone encountered such a bug?

I'm playing from zero, but with activated cheats (and, as I remember, uncompressed version), I haven't noticed any other problems yet.

ps. I apologize in advance if though this has already been here somewhere :unsure:

If you're sure you followed the Walkthrough and also meanwhile tried to proceed other stories, but still cannot proceed, you may want to give my mod a try. It has a feature to repair broken saves.
Well, in fact, as it turned out, I'm already using your mod...

surprisingly
And bug turned out to be even more interesting, all books that needed to be returned lie in the same places where they did - nothing was missing, I "took" them again within one day (still they remained lying in their places and were in inventory ) and finally librarian accepted them all, but since nothing stalled this time, it ceased to be bug, but rather strange feature... yet seems no more problems. Sorry for bothering (perhaps clearing cache "by game mod" was also useful here).

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

I don’t believe in unique bugs, so here’s the problem: math book - I have it in my inventory and also in Dexter’s locker, and dialogue occurs that everything is fine when I try to remove it from there, but it remains in his locker, and librarian still doesn't want to accept the one I have in inventory. Since everything here in game is connected and tied, there is no further progress in many ways. Has anyone encountered such a bug?

I'm playing from zero, but with activated cheats (and, as I remember, uncompressed version), I haven't noticed any other problems yet.

ps. I apologize in advance if though this has already been here somewhere :unsure:
If you're sure you followed the Walkthrough and also meanwhile tried to proceed other stories, but still cannot proceed, you may want to give my mod a try. It has a feature to repair broken saves.

Mandragoron

Aug 20, 2018
80% 18 Jan 2023 (442/551 tasks)
80% 03 Jan 2023 (441/551 tasks)
79% 03 Dec 2022 (434/546 tasks)
79% 07 Nov 2022 (434/546 tasks)
77%: 03 Oct 2022 (411/530 tasks)
77%: 10 Sep 2022 (398/513 tasks)
75%: 03 Aug 2022 (382/503 tasks)
75%: 10 Jul 2022 (371/491 tasks)
73%: 10 Jun 2022 (358/484 tasks)
69%: 07 May 2022 (330/475 tasks)
72%: 29 Apr 2022 (227/315 tasks)
69%: 07 Apr 2022 (211/302 tasks)
70%: 03 Apr 2022 (209/301 tasks)
68%: 07 Mar 2022 (202/295 tasks)
66%: 08 Feb 2022 (191/287 tasks)
63%: 04 Jan 2022 (173/273 tasks)
60%: 09 Nov 2021 (162/269 tasks)
58%: 07 Oct 2021 (151/259 tasks)
291 Tasks in 1,5 Years. With a budget there 10 Coder could work full time without any trouble...
I guess some Tasks are bigger then other, but come one this sound like 3 Months work for 1 Guy, not 1,5 Years. HIRE MORE PPL, you lost already nearly 10k Patreons in 2022. Do something or it will go downhill really fast.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Best
My thought is , can we just let the games that are dead rest! Like Summertimesaga!

And focus on other games that are doing well. Like; Nothing is forever, Race of live, Friends in need, Killer project, The bite- Revenant, Life in santa, The way loves goes? Words of Wonder...

Have a good evening

that are dead rest?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
291 Tasks in 1,5 Years. With a budget there 10 Coder could work full time without any trouble...
I guess some Tasks are bigger then other, but come one this sound like 3 Months work for 1 Guy, not 1,5 Years. HIRE MORE PPL, you lost already nearly 10k Patreons in 2022. Do something or it will go downhill really fast.
He already did, it won't happen and he doesn't care
Best
My thought is , can we just let the games that are dead rest! Like Summertimesaga!

And focus on other games that are doing well. Like; Nothing is forever, Race of live, Friends in need, Killer project, The bite- Revenant, Life in santa, The way loves goes? Words of Wonder...

Have a good evening

that are dead rest?
Making sense is now an option. And game is dead, lol

Babyjesse

May 18, 2020
I keep getting an error code when I try to enter a door in the church, to advance the Helen line

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'confessional_right_rump'.

Any suggestions?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I keep getting an error code when I try to enter a door in the church, to advance the Helen line

While running game code:

Any suggestions?
What version are you playing ? On what OS ? Do you use mods ? Did you save in the only 2 places you should have since before 2018 ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

While running game code:

Any suggestions?
Sounds like the Mayor is absent from church. That said - are you running any mods? If so, turn them off/remove them and see if you still get the error.

If you are running the basic version that you can download from the OP here:
1674409450486.png
or that you can download directly from the developer for free there:

Perhaps you just had a bad unzip and need to download/unzip again.

Babyjesse

May 18, 2020
Okay so I managed to get the priest outfit and it seemed to bypass the error.

I am running on the newest version.

Thanks for the help

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sounds like the Mayor is absent from church. That said - are you running any mods? If so, turn them off/remove them and see if you still get the error.

If you are running the basic version that you can download from the OP here:
View attachment 2331094
or that you can download directly from the developer for free there:

Perhaps you just had a bad unzip and need to download/unzip again.
Judging by the filepath he posted, it seems more like the game is missing something when he goes into the cubicle to talk to the nun/prank the non-existant priest. Not really the mayor missing

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I cannot advance Okita's storyline. I gave her Judith's glasses, but she does not acknowledge this, just says she is really busy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I cannot advance Okita's storyline. I gave her Judith's glasses, but she does not acknowledge this, just says she is really busy.
What does the phone hints say ? Check the wiki ? Post playthrough question inside the correct thread (aka not here) ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

While running game code:

Any suggestions?
What about posting the whole traceback.txt file next time?

Reactions: Count Morado

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022

Well, in fact, as it turned out, I'm already using your mod...

surprisingly
And bug turned out to be even more interesting, all books that needed to be returned lie in the same places where they did - nothing was missing, I "took" them again within one day (still they remained lying in their places and were in inventory ) and finally librarian accepted them all, but since nothing stalled this time, it ceased to be bug, but rather strange feature... yet seems no more problems. Sorry for bothering (perhaps clearing cache "by game mod" was also useful here).
Pretty sure when I was using the walk thru most actions said " wait a day, 2 days or some even up to a week" before continuing to the next step. This might be what's happening.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Not expecting much, but did any sharing or anything else not involving MC or lesbian get added or maybe removed from Erik's route?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes