j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Some dude tried it a few years back : got most of the Summertime assets and applied a new coat of paint over it. But it was pretty obvious and he got shafted hard. It's on F95 too, the thread should still be around. It lasted around a day and then got nuked. Dude even had a Patreon for it
Yeah, we've had this game, which did use SS assets until DC himself told them to stop.

And there was a game called which indeed was basically just a rip off. Then again, the dev seemed rather talented. I guess he didn't want to settle on just "selling" SS mods, but I'm sure he could have released a pretty decent game on his own.

Reactions: ffive

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, what do you want this thread to be at this point...? No fan-art, no gameplay/bug related questions, general questions about development is frowned upon, so the only thing that's allowed is people arguing over the tech-update, and you and your friend coming in with your smoking gun: "none of your arguments are valid because muh donations", shutting down everything that just as much hints at being somewhat critical of DC.

You're acting as if posting interesting and relevant AI art would derail the place, yet it's one of the few quality posts this dumpster fire of a thread has had in a long time.
I was just pointing out that there is a thread already for fan-art, and as such it is off-topic for the thread. Same as for gameplay/playthrough questions. I didn't create those threads, I didn't set that standard. I was just communicating what is a known.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Also, I posted that link to the fan-art so that people interested in the AI posts could chat with the person saying they made them, make requests, etc. Rather than leave them in the dark without knowing 1) there is a fan-art thread and 2) how to find out how the art was done, etc

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I was just pointing out that there is a thread already for fan-art, and as such it is off-topic for the thread. Same as for gameplay/playthrough questions. I didn't create those threads, I didn't set that standard. I was just communicating what is a known.

EDIT: Also, I posted that link to the fan-art so that people interested in the AI posts could chat with the person saying they made them, make requests, etc. Rather than leave them in the dark without knowing 1) there is a fan-art thread and 2) how to find out how the art was done, etc
Wait, you mean we're not the same person anymore ? I feel betrayed by myself

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I mean fair enough you're not as bad as others when it comes to being condescending or getting butthurt over questions, you're actually useful most of the time. And I did conflate you with Omnikuken, but pointing much needed, light-hearted posts in the other direction made me go ????

Reactions: Count Morado
Sep 20, 2020
Some dude tried it a few years back : got most of the Summertime assets and applied a new coat of paint over it. But it was pretty obvious and he got shafted hard. It's on F95 too, the thread should still be around. It lasted around a day and then got nuked. Dude even had a Patreon for it
Why do you reply to almost every question or shade thrown towards DC. I'm not trolling - I'm just genuinely curious. Are you his PR/thread answering dude? - like shiny boots always answers every question because he says he kinda the PR of 'The Null Hypothesis' (an X men parody game). But atleast shiny boots answers questions related the features that will be added to the game. But here you mostly answer to the people just asking the same questions again and again about milking and delay. Please don't roast me to oblivion - I'm jst curious.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why do you reply to almost every question or shade thrown towards DC. I'm not trolling - I'm just genuinely curious. Are you his PR/thread answering dude? - like shiny boots always answers every question because he says he kinda the PR of 'The Null Hypothesis' (an X men parody game). But atleast shiny boots answers questions related the features that will be added to the game. But here you mostly answer to the people just asking the same questions again and again about milking and delay. Please don't roast me to oblivion - I'm jst curious.
Being a payed shill requires a minimum of replies per day, or my $/month will plummet

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So ya - jst a meme then. So I still dunno why Omnikuken is answering everyone? Is it because they love the game so much? (Like fandoms defending their fav tv shows or bands). You (count morado) on the other hand mostly jst make list of FAQs and that makes sens
New take : I have no life and rejoice seeing people get mad at petty stuff on the interwebz ....... Now you decide which 1 is the right answer

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I dont know why this site
New take : I have no life and rejoice seeing people get mad at petty stuff on the interwebz ....... Now you decide which 1 is the right answer
Based ngl. I do the same shit and am immune to it but u still got me to reply and got a rise out of me. Well played my friend. One can have a field day on a site like this filled with snowflakes.

Jan 14, 2018
So, what do you want this thread to be at this point...? No fan-art, no gameplay/bug related questions, general questions about development is frowned upon, so the only thing that's allowed is people arguing over the tech-update, and you and your friend coming in with your smoking gun: "none of your arguments are valid because muh donations", shutting down everything that just as much hints at being somewhat critical of DC.

You're acting as if posting interesting and relevant AI art would derail the place, yet it's one of the few quality posts this dumpster fire of a thread has had in a long time.
Fan art? -> off-topic
Issues? -> off-topic / look for it yourself
Walkthrough? -> off-topic / look for it yourself
Saves? -> off-topic / look for it yourself
Complaints? -> same two people start arguments -> reported and removed
Criticisms? -> same two people start arguments -> reported and removed
Review? -> off topic -> "you're dumb and wrong"
Best girl? -> "you're dumb and wrong"
Future content/girls? -> "you're dumb it depends on polls and it won't happen for *insert made up number* of years"

Generally anything -> "you're dumb and wrong and off-topic and go look elsewhere"

Really having a hard time understanding what this thread is for...

Mods could fix it by removing a 2-3 people (you know who) but it's easier for them to delete posts over and over (I've asked).

Edit: Should we just move to a reddit or something? Does anybody know where to find an actual useable forum for Summertime Saga? Like this thread is not okay to use anymore besides for downloads and Patreon posts. Inb4 watch this be reported for "off-topic" and deleted...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Bring it on. I haven't had a good Roasting for a while.

When will this milking stop, and we get some content?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's no milking and you got content less than 3 months ago
Fan art? -> off-topic
Future content/girls? -> "you're dumb it depends on polls and it won't happen for *insert made up number* of years"

Generally anything -> "you're dumb and wrong and off-topic and go look elsewhere"

Mods could fix it by removing a 2-3 people (you know who) but it's easier for them to delete posts over and over.
Fan art ? They made a thread just for it
Issues ? Since nothing moved for almost 2 years, everything that can go wrong already has and been replied to a few dozen times, so yeah, go search for it
Walkthrough ? They made another thread for that
Saves ? What saves ? Summertime saves would only get you all routes done and no scenes. Unlocking the gallery has also been asked/replied a few hundred times, go search
Complaints ? You whine about stuff, we can whine about it/you
Criticism ? Not much of that happens here, milking and $/month isn't criticism. And even if it did, it won't change anything
Review ? There's an entire tab just for that, use it
Best girl ? There's a difference between stating you like a girl and moaning she doesn't get more scenes, most of which already have too many
Future content ? DC works with polls, which he doesn't do until he's done with the current route. So telling people that keep asking the same thing for years that it'll take X girl to win a poll that won't happen for years is still a valid reply

Pointing out stuff is also fun

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If the Tech update ever gets done, we are going to then have

Post Tech Update
Post Fix Update to the Tech Update
Pre Pre Event update
Pre Event update
Event update
Post Event update
New Pretech update
New tech update
New Post Tech update

ETC & Forever.
Or maybe 1 bugfix and then R(h)onda 3-4 months later. Fake drama was fun 2 years ago, now it's just filler to pad stats in the thread

Apr 23, 2019
you
Fan art? -> off-topic

Mods could fix it by removing a 2-3 people (you know who) but it's easier for them to delete posts over and over (I've asked).

Edit: Should we just move to a reddit or something? Does anybody know where to find an actual useable forum for Summertime Saga? Like this thread is not okay to use anymore besides for downloads and Patreon posts. Inb4 watch this be reported for "off-topic" and deleted...
you nailed it spot on

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes