hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
Still no tech update? Its been like two years since the announcement lmaooo.
Because they make more than 70,000 dollars a month. Even the finished version of this game isn't worth 70k dollars. believe me the makers of this game have already received more support than the game deserves, so what did they do in return; regular updates, completing the game, adding sound to the game, trying new things in the game...?! Nothing!

They could spend only 10k dollars and have the whole game voiced in a short period of 1 month, or they could spend 70k dollars and have a famous person voice some of the characters, but they insist on not spending money on the game. Don't you see, even the producers of the game have lost interest in the game.

This is a lewd game, this game's patreon account exists to support the making of the game. After the game is completed, it can continue to make money through Steam or similar game sites. But at this point, looking at the size of the money collected and the work that's being done, it's more like supporting a few unemployed liars to live a comfortable life rather than supporting a game.

Seriously, what is wrong with you; on a site where games much more complicated than this game are supported for 2000 dollars a month, and single-handedly create games that are far more complicated than this nonsense. Please stop supporting this nonsense. No sound, no regular and worthy updates, no experimentation with angles etc., and the animations too archaic for 2023...

If the support for this game was extended to the whole lewd games market, we would be playing great games. This game alone is the biggest obstacle to the development of the lewd games market. What a shame!

Edit: This game raises close to a million dollars a year, can you believe it?! All lewd game lovers should unite and criticize this and similar games harshly.

Lewd games fans should pay for lews games to be made better and faster, not to pay for Netflix memberships for these and other hidden unemployed producers!

Last edited:

darius047

May 30, 2020
Starcitizen makes more progress than this scam. I bet he's looking over his shoulder waiting for a lawsuit or a sudden change in patreon policy...

Reactions: StreamSteam

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Because they make more than 70,000 dollars a month. Even the finished version of this game isn't worth 70k dollars. believe me the makers of this game have already received more support than the game deserves, so what did they do in return; regular updates, completing the game, adding sound to the game, trying new things in the game...?! Nothing!

They could spend only 10k dollars and have the whole game voiced in a short period of 1 month, or they could spend 70k dollars and have a famous person voice some of the characters, but they insist on not spending money on the game. Don't you see, even the producers of the game have lost interest in the game.

This is a lewd game, this game's patreon account exists to support the making of the game. After the game is completed, it can continue to make money through Steam or similar game sites. But at this point, looking at the size of the money collected and the work that's being done, it's more like supporting a few unemployed liars to live a comfortable life rather than supporting a game.

Seriously, what is wrong with you; on a site where games much more complicated than this game are supported for 2000 dollars a month, and single-handedly create games that are far more complicated than this nonsense. Please stop supporting this nonsense. No sound, no regular and worthy updates, no experimentation with angles etc., and the animations too archaic for 2023...

If the support for this game was extended to the whole lewd games market, we would be playing great games. This game alone is the biggest obstacle to the development of the lewd games market. What a shame!

Edit: This game raises close to a million dollars a year, can you believe it?! All lewd game lovers should unite and criticize this and similar games harshly.

Lewd games fans should pay for lews games to be made better and faster, not to pay for Netflix memberships for these and other hidden unemployed producers!
Complete non-sense :

"He makes more than 70k a month", that he has to split between 5-6 dudes

"Even the devs have lost interest", that's why he still streams daily about it and the tracker still moves

"Supporting liars", sure dude, sure. Hope you ever do 200% of your job every day, otherwise randos on a pron game thread will rip you a new 1

"On a site where games more complicated and single-handedly made", the actual F you even saying ? Most games on F95 are 3D asset-swaps that take no skills and just a good video card. You really think hand-drawing all the junk in Summerime is not hard ? Compared to using pre-made models and let your card do the rendering ? Really ?

Delusion this bad should be a medical condition
Starcitizen makes more progress than this scam. I bet he's looking over his shoulder waiting for a lawsuit or a sudden change in patreon policy...
A lawsuit for what ? Not getting anything from a platform that doesn't give you anything even if you pledge ? Good luck with that. Only way you could not be laughed off out of court is if you go against the entire Patreon site, for being pledge per month for mostly nothing. Another good luck with that, hope you got a few millions laying around for the lawyer shitstorm you'd generate

Reactions: ventriloquiver

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
Complete non-sense :

"He makes more than 70k a month", that he has to split between 5-6 dudes

"Even the devs have lost interest", that's why he still streams daily about it and the tracker still moves

"Supporting liars", sure dude, sure. Hope you ever do 200% of your job every day, otherwise randos on a pron game thread will rip you a new 1

"On a site where games more complicated and single-handedly made", the actual F you even saying ? Most games on F95 are 3D asset-swaps that take no skills and just a good video card. You really think hand-drawing all the junk in Summerime is not hard ? Compared to using pre-made models and let your card do the rendering ? Really ?

Delusion this bad should be a medical condition

A lawsuit for what ? Not getting anything from a platform that doesn't give you anything even if you pledge ? Good luck with that. Only way you could not be laughed off out of court is if you go against the entire Patreon site, for being pledge per month for mostly nothing. Another good luck with that, hope you got a few millions laying around for the lawyer shitstorm you'd generate
"that he has to split between 5-6 dudes", where is the evidence for that?!

"that's why he still streams daily about it and the tracker still moves", These are all like this, one example is dr. bones, you can reach him every day on discord. Dr. Bones' reputation is perhaps the worst!

"your job every day", Yes, more than 90% of the world works and produces something every day. More than half the world works for less than 7 dollars a day.

"3D asset-swaps that take no skills", A quick example is "Demon Boy". It's a very complicated and high quality work. Also everything in summertime saga is an "asset" now, how many years has it been since we've seen a new location in the game, or something new to build on the existing story?

"Delusion this bad should be a medical condition", Gaslighting much?!

DUDE, believe it or not this game got more support than it should have, there is no logical reason for it to still get this much support, also explain to me what exactly these 5-6 people you mentioned have been doing for 2 years?

Don't be so naive, the reason summertime saga is still making so much money is because it's some kind of gateaway lewd game, thats all. There's no sound in the game! Did you notice that?! There is no proper animation in the game, it's all cut scene and then 2-3 different versions of animations like the early 2000s milftoon games.

This game sucks, everything about it sucks, just like dr. bones; zero product, lots of lies!

"but but but he talks to us every day", pathetic! Of course he will talk to you every day, he has found so many naive people together, he will not let go easily!

This game is the Goliath of lewd games, and unless we overthrow it, lewd games will always be subculture.

2 years without a decent update... Just think of the 1 million dollars they earned in 2022 alone! That's 2 times more than all those creative and enthusiastic young people who fill the "latest updates" section of f95zone every day received last year.

This game and everything about this game is ugly!

Last edited:

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I just want to see the tech update completed so focus on story can recommended fleshing out the map and creating new areas is beneficial but after 2+ years this has gotten out of hand for a rpgm style game. If all assets needed for current updates are present then I'd prefer to see that become main focus other aspects can be built when needed...yeah no one may agree but I see it as the better option as we'll start seeing proper updates again. The tech update turned Summertime Saga into development hell.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

"that's why he still streams daily about it and the tracker still moves", These are all like this, one example is dr. bones, you can reach him every day on discord. Dr. Bones' reputation is perhaps the worst!

"your job every day", Yes, more than 90% of the world works and produces something every day. More than half the world works for less than 7 dollars a day.

"3D asset-swaps that take no skills", A quick example is "Demon Boy". It's a very complicated and high quality work. Also everything in summertime saga is an "asset" now, how many years has it been since we've seen a new location in the game, or something new to build on the existing story?

DUDE, believe it or not this game got more support than it should have, there is no logical reason for it to still get this much support, also explain to me what exactly these 5-6 people you mentioned have been doing for 2 years?

Don't be so naive, the reason summertime saga is still making so much money is because it's some kind of gateaway lewd game, thats all. There's no sound in the game! Did you notice that?! There is no proper animation in the game, it's all cut scene and then 2-3 different versions of animations like the early 2000s milftoon games.

This game sucks, everything about it sucks, just like dr. bones; zero product, lots of lies!

"but but but he talks to us every day", pathetic! Of course he will talk to you every day, he has found so many naive people together, he will not let go easily!

This game is the Goliath of lewd games, and unless we overthrow it, lewd games will always be subculture.

2 years without a decent update... Just think of the 1 million dollars they earned in 2022 alone! That's not even half of what all those creative and enthusiastic young people who fill the "latest updates" section of f95zone every day received last year.

Erm, there's a list of dudes who work on the game on Patreon/the main site/wiki ......

So let's see, since you seem too blind to look it up yourself : DC, Sploosh who writes the dialogues/story/events, 3 posers whose name aren't listed, coder dude, dude who does the music and the off-team dude who does the animations. Let's not list the server dude and DC's wife

Since the game blows so much, wtf you doing here ? Preaching it blows so much you have to tell us ? Right. You won't convince dudes around here, you're not on the Discord (or you'd be banned after 5 secs), you're not crying on Patreon (also insta-banned). So the question remains : the F you doing here ? Aside crying for the sake of it ?
I just want to see the tech update completed so focus on story can recommended fleshing out the map and creating new areas is beneficial but after 2+ years this has gotten out of hand for a rpgm style game. If all assets needed for current updates are present then I'd prefer to see that become main focus other aspects can be built when needed...yeah no one may agree but I see it as the better option as we'll start seeing proper updates again. The tech update turned Summertime Saga into development hell.
RPGM-style game ? The wut

Marine74

Sep 15, 2020

2 years without a decent update... Just think of the 1 million dollars they earned in 2022 alone! That's not even half of what all those creative and enthusiastic young people who fill the "latest updates" section of f95zone every day received last year.

And yet, here you are... and as an aside, just because you make a rant WAY too long, it doesn't make you any less wrong. About...well...pretty much all of it. And did you really just call someone else out for gaslighting? Hahaha.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Holy crap this thread is just a repetitive cycle of complaints and whining. Others come here for actual information or help with stuff in the game. Imagine trying to find something and you have to go through multiple pages of people just airing their frustration. If you have grievances and wish to complain, DC streams every weekday. So please move over there and voice your thoughts to him. Otherwise this thread is here to help people with the actual game.

kinkhunter

Apr 22, 2020
why i should play the game from the begining when i download the update . is there anything i can do to start from where i was.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Holy crap this thread is just a repetitive cycle of complaints and whining. Others come here for actual information or help with stuff in the game. Imagine trying to find something and you have to go through multiple pages of people just airing their frustration. If you have grievances and wish to complain, DC streams every weekday. So please move over there and voice your thoughts to him. Otherwise this thread is here to help people with the actual game.
Yes but no. People whining to DC get insta-banned, so they have to go somewhere else to moan. And this particular thread isn't for gameplay questions and/or there's the search bar if you really need something
why i should play the game from the begining when i download the update . is there anything i can do to start from where i was.
You don't have to replay since 2018 ....... They even added a new mode to skip everything up till the new content .............. Nice try at not even playing the game though
Any scene leaks or info for the next update? I know people screenshot folders on stream in the past
Next update won't have new scenes ................... And everything new was already leaked 2 years ago when it was streamed ................... Gotta wonder if people even try anymore

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Erm, there's a list of dudes who work on the game on Patreon/the main site/wiki ......

So let's see, since you seem too blind to look it up yourself : DC, Sploosh who writes the dialogues/story/events, 3 posers whose name aren't listed, coder dude, dude who does the music and the off-team dude who does the animations. Let's not list the server dude and DC's wife

Since the game blows so much, wtf you doing here ? Preaching it blows so much you have to tell us ? Right. You won't convince dudes around here, you're not on the Discord (or you'd be banned after 5 secs), you're not crying on Patreon (also insta-banned). So the question remains : the F you doing here ? Aside crying for the sake of it ?

RPGM-style game ? The wut
Sorry, yes it's Ren'py with elements that make me think of RPGM i.e. Stat building, large map with multiple areas, games like pizza delivery and basketball that are ok but honestly I could do without. Anyways I just want to see the story make it back into the game right now the replay value is dwindling even with the pretech additions some scenes are hot but have no narrative value.

Reactions: hmmboy22

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry, yes it's Ren'py with elements that make me think of RPGM i.e. Stat building, large map with multiple areas, games like pizza delivery and basketball that are ok but honestly I could do without. Anyways I just want to see the story make it back into the game right now the replay value is dwindling even with the pretech additions some scenes are hot but have no narrative value.
You'll have to wait 6+ months for any new story-based stuff (aka R(h)onda's build). Also, replay what ? You play the game once and watch the scenes in the jar, or run around town dicking the girls. "Story" isn't that big nor is it the end of the game once you blitz through it. Unless you're here for the reading and don't like the lewds

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
You'll have to wait 6+ months for any new story-based stuff (aka R(h)onda's build). Also, replay what ? You play the game once and watch the scenes in the jar, or run around town dicking the girls. "Story" isn't that big nor is it the end of the game once you blitz through it. Unless you're here for the reading and don't like the lewds
Hmmm I see what you're saying gamewise you're correct in saying there isn't much story so my point is moot, I guess the gripe I have is the lack of new girls to dick/knockup or current girls that can't get knocked as it hasn't been implemented lol and instead we've gotten minor stuff but no actual content update. Either way I don't know how this shit is coded but either way the tech update has gone longer than any of us lurking on the forum or pledging a substantial amount to development is happy with.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm I see what you're saying gamewise you're correct in saying there isn't much story so my point is moot, I guess the gripe I have is the lack of new girls to dick/knockup or current girls that can't get knocked as it hasn't been implemented lol and instead we've gotten minor stuff but no actual content update. Either way I don't know how this shit is coded but either way the tech update has gone longer than any of us lurking on the forum or paying a substantial amount to development is happy with.
I'm here in the thread daily and I don't mind the time it takes ...... And people pledge (not pay) what they want willingly. Unless we start saying dudes on Patreon are too dumb to make financial decisions on their own and should be locked out of any amount of $ to spend. Just like in every milking complain ever : you give $ to say you like the game and tell DC to continue. You feel shafted ? Unpledge and move on. Guess that's too high up the bigbrain power for those milkers, since none of them has ever come up with a good point as to how you can get milked from something you can stop paying the moment you don't like it anymore

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes