Jan 14, 2018
Been wondering, shouldn't STS be considered as "on hold" or "abandoned"? I mean, look how long ago last update was.. DC and the gang can say they're working on it, but there's no evidence that any work has been done. Yes, there are streams with him doing art, but we're talking about the code based update. It's like me saying I'll be working out starting this year and guess what, it's february and I've yet to see a gym..
I think "delayed" would be more appropriate and it would apply to a lot of other games on F95 as well...(coincidentally a fair amount of them have high revenues/donations) :unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think "delayed" would be more appropriate and it would apply to a lot of other games on F95 as well...(coincidentally a fair amount of them have high revenues/donations) :unsure:
Delayed would mean dev runs away on vacation for a week or takes a break for a month. It would also imply there's a set release date beforehand, which most devs don't give

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
She was supposed to be a trap before her route got made. DC switched her around to trans along with her new art during production
Ah. I started playing after Eve's redo.
Eve is a touchy subject for me. It was playing her arc that helped me to realize that if I was attracted to a woman who happened to be trans, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Reactions: Hoey

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ah. I started playing after Eve's redo.
Eve is a touchy subject for me. It was playing her arc that helped me to realize that if I was attracted to a woman who happened to be trans, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.
Trans woman being a dude -dick +tids in this case ?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I used the wayback machine to compare the progress from November 1, 2022 to now. The only difference is the writing got completed and 7 new code added. Bur patreon numbers dropped by 4388 in three monrhs.

Reactions: tankdick

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You just summarized the entire thread
Tis a sad thing no? Although I doubt such a simple statement can rise to covering this monstrosity of a thread it probably covers 2/3rd's of it... Even the milkers , at the end of the day it = PEBCAK :whistle:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What asking a harmless question does to some of you, holy shit.
I answered harmlessly , game works , now what you expect when it says it has sound is another thing really very little in the game but what is there works just fine...

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I wonder if there will be another minor update before doing the final TECH update or DC will go directly for the final TECH update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder if there will be another minor update before doing the final TECH update or DC will go directly for the final TECH update.
What "final" tech you talking about ? There's only 1 tech update, everything we got since 2 years ago were bonus scenes they called "pre-tech", they coulda named them "suckitmilkers" and it wouldn't change anything.

And the 1 we got 3 months ago was a bonus bonus that wasn't supposed to be and was called the last thing they do before the tech update drops, so no need to ask if there's another 1 coming up ........ Until DC dumps another suprise buttstuff mini-update for 1 scene he never talked about

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
There is going to be another batch of animations for what is being talked and after that that should the end of the Tech update, of course if this tech update doesnt get delayed even more, cause this tech update is taking way too much time and it seriously could have been split into parts and that way there would be content progress.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
How much is that in football fields?
assuming USA football and 1 patreon = 1 yard....43.88 football fields.

it's a result from the patreon ban way back. jenny route used to have straight up rape which was removed to satisfy patreon. so if jenny would smack mc or in other ways signal that she's anything but fine with the handcuff rape, it would be in direct violation with what DC already once agreed with patreon.
Which patch version was that and where are we able find old patch versions to play? Asking for a friend :p

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes