kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Long time ago, this creator do streaming while he make the art.
But now? Almost there is no progress.
LOL
He milking just like his mc doing

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
I like the game story but " H A T E " those friggin mini games :mad:

those mini games have damaged both my [space] key on my keyboard and the
button on my mouse
and i was using the cheat mode ; had to get new keyboard and mouse just for normal use
the damaged keyboard and mouse i use just to play this game now

very good game but sure would be nice if there was some other way to boost stats than those friggin mini games :cautious:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
She's definitely not a trap. She's not a man pretending to be a woman in order to entrap other men.
She was supposed to be a trap before her route got made. DC switched her around to trans along with her new art during production
Long time ago, this creator do streaming while he make the art.
But now? Almost there is no progress.
LOL
He milking just like his mc doing
Long time ago, he finished the art for the tech build. He then did most of R(h)onda's. Now, he has to wait for the coder to do his job. He's milking himself by not doing 3 updates ahead

button on my mouse
and i was using the cheat mode ; had to get new keyboard and mouse just for normal use

very good game but sure would be nice if there was some other way to boost stats than those friggin mini games :cautious:
So you play cheat mode to not have to do minigames, still do them and rekt yourself ? So it's 100% a you problem ? The only thing you have to win is the push-ups challenge when nuking Dexter out of Roxxy's route, everything else keyboard heavy is skippable on cheat mode. And having max stats lowers the problem (that you should already have if you play cheat mode) ........

Reactions: Count Morado
Apr 6, 2020
I understand correctly, in the game at the moment it is impossible to correct the grades of all teachers? For example, a physical education coach from the very beginning of the game requires me to sign up for a gym and become stronger, although my character is already with maximum performance, beat Dexter and defeated him in all endeavors. Is this a bug, or is there really no way to go further?:unsure:

I really liked this game, one of the best in its genre. The only sad thing is that there are still characters in the game who have almost no scenes. But the game is in development, so that's fine. True, the game is being developed very slowly, did I understand correctly? The last update of the game was a long time ago.:coffee:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I understand correctly, in the game at the moment it is impossible to correct the grades of all teachers? For example, a physical education coach from the very beginning of the game requires me to sign up for a gym and become stronger, although my character is already with maximum performance, beat Dexter and defeated him in all endeavors. Is this a bug, or is there really no way to go further?:unsure:

I really liked this game, one of the best in its genre. The only sad thing is that there are still characters in the game who have almost no scenes. But the game is in development, so that's fine. True, the game is being developed very slowly, did I understand correctly? The last update of the game was a long time ago.:coffee:
That report list in MC's locker didn't do anything when it was launched, doesn't do anything now and probably won't do anything in the coming years (even after the teachers remake). People need to let go of that instead of focusing their entire gameplay on 1 thing that does absolutely nothing. Just like the "progress list" of schoolgirls+Kevin ........

"Characters with nothing" : was an old meme in 2018 and still is. People don't vote for them, that's it. Debbie was the 1st girl you encounter (with Jenny) and she's still not winning any content polls. Yet people still moan about her daily.

"Last update was so long ago" : yep. 1 week over 3 months ago is such a huge stretch of time

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

button on my mouse

My mod let's you skip most minigames...

Apr 6, 2020
That report list in MC's locker didn't do anything when it was launched, doesn't do anything now and probably won't do anything in the coming years (even after the teachers remake). People need to let go of that instead of focusing their entire gameplay on 1 thing that does absolutely nothing. Just like the "progress list" of schoolgirls+Kevin ........

"Characters with nothing" : was an old meme in 2018 and still is. People don't vote for them, that's it. Debbie was the 1st girl you encounter (with Jenny) and she's still not winning any content polls. Yet people still moan about her daily.

"Last update was so long ago" : yep. 1 week over 3 months ago is such a huge stretch of time
Thank you for your reply. In principle, as always happens with good, but not completed games, problems are found that spoil the whole impression of the game. It turns out that the point of playing was only to bring to the limit the storylines with the characters that I liked, and there are few of them left, given the number of unfinished and unrealized characters.:coffee:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thank you for your reply. In principle, as always happens with good, but not completed games, problems are found that spoil the whole impression of the game. It turns out that the point of playing was only to bring to the limit the storylines with the characters that I liked, and there are few of them left, given the number of unfinished and unrealized characters.:coffee:
They put a lot of "future proof" junk that is not used for years (mostly cause people don't vote for it). Now the question that most milkers will think they bigbrained out is : was it worth it ? Spend time during early builds to add random stuff not to be used for 20+ updates or wait to get into said updates and do it then ........ Confusing randos for years aside, I'd say yes, it was a good thing to do them earlier

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes