PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Then you got the other pet-peeve of the ragers : coder dude is working part-time. Which in their eyes is the worst affront to mankind since pineapple on pizza. Therefore DC should hire 20 more coders and whip them into working 24/7, defeating the main point of the tech build altogether : have 1 codebase that will help the devs to make builds better and less of a hassle between updates/bugfixing .......
Adding coders in of itself is not going to wreck the codebase. If he were to hire bad coders maybe.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wow years and no info? You must be a glutton for punishment :unsure:
It's not like DC streams daily and replies to most of the junk posted, nor is there a Discord with "secret" channels to the devs the more you pay. DC also never posts updates on Patreon (that you have to pledge to see) every other month or so.
Adding coders in of itself is not going to wreck the codebase. If he were to hire bad coders maybe.
Main reason they recode the entire game is that 5-6 dudes coded on top of each other over the years. Having 4 new dudes code at the same time will probably output the same jank they're trying to remove

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what in the tech update? and when does it come out. been waiting years with no info. i pay him 5 bucks a month and get nothing
See #10 in my post just 2 posts above yours. However, if you are a patreon supporter - you should be asking on Patreon, because you have that direct communication option. Also, there are posts on Patreon only available to supporters which can give you the info you seek. Asking here is like asking the fans of a baseball team what next year's draft looks like when you have the ability to ask the front office, yourself.

Oh, wait, I just recognized the troll account by the user name. Never mind. You're just being obtuse - you are neither a patreon supporter nor actually want an answer. Enjoy your day.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It's not like DC streams daily and replies to most of the junk posted, nor is there a Discord with "secret" channels to the devs the more you pay. DC also never posts updates on Patreon (that you have to pledge to see) every other month or so.
Right, and it's not like almost every other page of this thread for the last year has a post explaining everything that is known about the tech update. Also not like there isn't a Faq posted just above the question that I am almost certain explains everything either.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Main reason they recode the entire game is that 5-6 dudes coded on top of each other over the years. Having 4 new dudes code at the same time will probably output the same jank they're trying to remove
Not if you hire competent coders.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Will they update all characters to their new assets in the Tech update? Example: Mia and Mrs Johnson are outdated.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Will they update all characters to their new assets in the Tech update? Example: Mia and Mrs Johnson are outdated.
We don't know for sure since DC hasn't provided us with updates on the scope of the Tech Update in a long time, but my guess is that they will. I think the original intent was to leave them for their own content updates down the road, but since they hired additional posers and have taken way longer than expected they likely decided to update everyone to the rig system with current assets.

Reactions: Somnus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Which doesn't mean any of them will get a new scene, before the memers come crying about it

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
The Summertime Saga thread: F95's equivalent of a World War 1 era battleground and European politics during said time period lol. The only other thread that ever came close to this level of chaos (imho) was The Curse of Pleasure's, but things have since simmered down after the game was tagged as "abandoned" (only in name, dev still works on the game, but just reaaaaallyyyyyyyyy slow).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The Summertime Saga thread: F95's equivalent of a World War 1 era battleground and European politics during said time period lol. The only other thread that ever came close to this level of chaos (imho) was The Curse of Pleasure's, but things have since simmered down after the game was tagged as "abandoned" (only in name, dev still works on the game, but just reaaaaallyyyyyyyyy slow).
Lol, try Milfy City if you want drama and pure rage

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2022
i ave the version SummertimeSaga-0.20.16Pretech and when i installed this mod, it goes to the screen where it tells you rollback is disabled and when i click it shows a message that the mod is not compatible to the version that I have. it then goes to a checksum screen then closes down.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i ave the version SummertimeSaga-0.20.16Pretech and when i installed this mod, it goes to the screen where it tells you rollback is disabled and when i click it shows a message that the mod is not compatible to the version that I have. it then goes to a checksum screen then closes down.
If you are using a mod, you should ask for help in the mod's thread where you got it from.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Lol, try Milfy City if you want drama and pure rage
That's because the game is from ICSTOR. A really gifted developer – i was a fan for a long time – who is unfortunately known for promising his fans the blue sky, but never finished developing his games.

Reactions: shadowr19
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes