Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder if ms. Johnson us ever getting an update.
She'll get something when Erik's remake wins a poll, her and June combined
Why would you just keep paying with this track record? Keep your money, maybe pay again when there's some sort of visible progress.
Known troll account posted a troll post and you got trolled
Guys are paying for a dude who's unenthusiastically drawing shit live on Picarto and still complain about the delayed updates. Well, HELLO???
Maybe because his part was done over a year ago and he now has to wait for the other dudes to finish theirs ? And no, he's not gonna hire more people to speed things up

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i ave the version SummertimeSaga-0.20.16Pretech and when i installed this mod, it goes to the screen where it tells you rollback is disabled and when i click it shows a message that the mod is not compatible to the version that I have. it then goes to a checksum screen then closes down.
If you are using a mod, you should ask for help in the mod's thread where you got it from.
That would be my mod. You either used an outdated version or installed it wrong. Check carefully what you did, meaning: follow the instructions to the letter. If it does not help, move the discussion to my thread (see signature).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Count Morado

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Howdy, you crazy +5000 people who actually like this weird game;

Is there a way to enable auto-saves and "move back" (returning back to previous page / decision) thingy. Auto-save feature is not so important but I really want "move back" thingy.

Why the hell someone dare to (no, actually "even think of") remove such genius invention(s).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Is there a way to enable auto-saves and "move back" (returning back to previous page / decision) thingy. Auto-save feature is not so important but I really want "move back" thingy.

Why the hell someone dare to (no, actually "even think of") remove such genius invention(s).
Nope. Rollback got cockblocked cause the game will fuck itself up if you use it (for whatever reasons). Try the srk mod if you really can't live without it (and even then, you'll have to use it moderately, otherwise the game will still uninstall itself)

Autosave cockblocked probably has to do with the game reverting back to DOS if you don't save in 2 spots (aka more crapping out). Dunno if the mod allows it (and still crap itself)

Guess they bigbrained that removing them and the game not deleting system32 was a better option than allow people free will and corrupt Windows' registry everytime they boot the game

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Thank you for hasty answer, partner.

Well, I suppose I get too comfy with "take back" thingy; it is simply like electricity (or a car) for me, am too lazy to live without it. 8D

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

You can use my mod, which should allow to safely use rollback (and block it where it might not be safe). Also, it does not provide auto save, but quicksave using F5/F9. The game itself already provides auto save at certain points (e.g. game exit and some other occasions).

Reactions: Count Morado

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
You can use my mod, which should allow to safely use rollback (and block it where it might not be safe). Also, it does not provide auto save, but quicksave using F5/F9. The game itself already provides auto save at certain points (e.g. game exit and some other occasions).
Thank-You-Lord for creating humanbeings with common sense and thank you srksrk 68 for your hard work.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The beginning of this game drags too much, it's too slow and boring, and I quit before I can get to any of the content.

Everytime I try it, I don't want to mow the god damn lawn, or find the gas, or find the shovel, or find the x, or find the y, jesus. Or listen to the teacher in a white robe ramble for ever and ever and ever and ever.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The beginning of this game drags too much, it's too slow and boring, and I quit before I can get to any of the content.

Everytime I try it, I don't want to mow the god damn lawn, or find the gas, or find the shovel, or find the x, or find the y, jesus. Or listen to the teacher in a white robe ramble for ever and ever and ever and ever.
Good thing there's no "beginning" and that you obviously didn't play the game

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021

Lol zoomers.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Maybe because his part was done over a year ago and he now has to wait for the other dudes to finish theirs ? And no, he's not gonna hire more people to speed things up
Course he isn't going to hire People who would do real work and get it done. It pace would fall to him and He hasn't had to do real work in a long time. Just sit back and enjoy those poor buggers that just keep paying him for nothing. -_- If he hired people who would do the job and get stuff done, everyone would realise it is him that can't keep up now, cause he got lazy, so very lazy just getting all that milk money.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Course he isn't going to hire People who would do real work and get it done. It pace would fall to him and He hasn't had to do real work in a long time. Just sit back and enjoy those poor buggers that just keep paying him for nothing. -_- If he hired people who would do the job and get stuff done, everyone would realise it is him that can't keep up now, cause he got lazy, so very lazy just getting all that milk money.
He's lazy but he has ~50%+ of the next update already done, so he'll stay doing nothing for a bit even if the tech build comes out tomorrow

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes