Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Understood about the animator ... but still satisfies the complainer's contention of "should hire at least 4 people" (and hire another person per $10k)

Also - are you sure he didn't contract a few more posers recently (per the Christmas patreon post that Hero1 copied to this thread)?
Post says "added", as in already done months ago. I only know what other people report back in here. There could be 20 of them by now, or just the ~3 we already know of

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Ah I see , that would irritate me to no end , all your history trophies and reactions gone on the first of the year , just like the carriage turning into a pumpkin at midnight. I feel for her that would suck :cry:
For anyone bored enough to care, here's the full story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that story was everything you had hoped it would be.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Understood about the animator ... but still satisfies the complainer's contention of "should hire at least 4 people" (and hire another person per $10k)

Also - are you sure he didn't contract a few more posers recently (per the Christmas patreon post that Hero1 copied to this thread)?
It wasn't as much a complaint as me probably missunderstanding Omnikukens post since it mentioned they hired 2 new ppl. Also what I meant was the since the goals had hire if affordable in them my point was that if only 2 ppl had been hired then the extra 30k should have made it possible to hire at least the 4 minimum (from my understanding) in the goals. I honestly have no idea how many ppl work on the game but I thought that if it was only 3 ppl as what the post seemed to imply then yeah I thought it was to little.

On a side note I seem to have a completely different look on patreon then you guys since I don't feel it's okey to just throw money at devs and not expect anything back. With that said I am not gonna go all holier then thou and say I support or have supported every game on here though the one's I do like I support by for instance buying them on steam or on patreon.

Reactions: GucciGang69

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
God, that was eye-gougingly boring. I'd prefer a flamewar with all the milkers combined into 1 extreme crylord instead of reading that again .........

/megaextremesarcasm for those who can't tell otherwise
It wasn't as much a complaint as me probably missunderstanding Omnikukens post since it mentioned they hired 2 new ppl. Also what I meant was the since the goals had hire if affordable in them my point was that if only 2 ppl had been hired then the extra 30k should have made it possible to hire at least the 4 minimum (from my understanding) in the goals. I honestly have no idea how many ppl work on the game but I thought that if it was only 3 ppl as what the post seemed to imply then yeah I thought it was to little.

On a side note I seem to have a completely different look on patreon then you guys since I don't feel it's okey to just throw money at devs and not expect anything back. With that said I am not gonna go all holier then thou and say I support or have supported every game on here though the one's I do like I support by for instance buying them on steam or on patreon.
Not gonna touch the dudes hired per pledge goal, but on the 2nd part : Patreon doesn't work like anything else. It's like a charity, you donate whatever you want whenever you want and don't expect much in return (helping the cancer patients should be a reward in itself, for example). Same thing with Patreon : you donate to help support devs into making whatever crazy junk they want. They then paywall you out of that, give the "game" for free or any other random combination of "rewards". You're always free to stop at anytime if you feel shafted/the dev is a joke/the game blows/whatever else.

You're not "paying" the dev like Kickstarter, where the dev needs to output X by Y time, or the project implodes and you lose your $. You're just giving $ to help them do what they like (be it a game/music/painting/make videos on Youtube/try on lingerie and film themselves). Duders around the thread don't seem to grasp that and come crying about milking and DC being a scamlord for pocketing 1 mil $ a year doing jackshit ........

Last edited:

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Hi guys, is there a bug that I got Dexter's book in my bag, but I still tell library I forgot Dexter's book. And no matter how many time I come back to Dexter's locker, there is a book over there. How do I fix it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi guys, is there a bug that I got Dexter's book in my bag, but I still tell library I forgot Dexter's book. And no matter how many time I come back to Dexter's locker, there is a book over there. How do I fix it.
If you are using a mod, you should try that thread first. If you aren't, there is a WIFI symbol in the game cell phone - clicking it takes you to the cheat/etc menu where you can toggle things (perhaps Dexter's book can be toggled there).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what is the difference between pre-tech and tech?
pre: From Latin prae- (“before”), from the Latin preposition prae.

Ergo, pre-tech update is "before" the tech update.
Bottom line is, like many things in this world, the tech update has taken much longer than expected. While the work continued on the tech update, the developer released about 40 animations/sex scene additions to content already in the game over the course of 6 pre-tech updates.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Oh I had no "hopes" really I am just a curious person by nature , I do have to sympathize with you to some extent although it appears to be partially self induced but what a pita that whole thing must have been. My curiosity has been sated, so thanks :)
Also welcome back to your old account , hope things run smoother this time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Still waiting on that Judith and Ronda route content, as well as some Debbie Pregnant content.
R(h)onda : at least 6 months from now
Judith : more than a year
Debbie : way more than a year and a poll she won't win

As said above, come back in 2025 and you might have 1 of them

• Sad
Reactions: ManOfCulture88

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm hearing big things about this upcoming major update. A romance route for the sister will be one of the events included.
You definitely are hearing things - but not real things. Firstly, there is no "sister" in this game - at least not for 5 years. Secondly, the coming update is the tech update; finally, the coming content updates after that are R(h)onda, Annie, & Judith focused.
cb0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59 and TGafy

Jiinzo

May 27, 2017
iirc part of the reason why updates have been slow is because coding took the most time due to it being outdated. That said, with the major tech update releasing ( soon ™ ), will that speed up the process of future updates or have they explained on why the updates will be slow still?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes