APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ok so it could be anytime from April to August basically.
thanks for the reply.
It could be Apr 2024 too, the nature of this tech update makes the prospect of more and more tasks being added to the list so 20% could be a year or more out or things can run smoothly and maybe by the date you are projecting ( so far history does not support the runs smoothly theory)

Reactions: Count Morado

cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
Ok so it could be anytime from April to August basically.
thanks for the reply.
As an optimistic guess. yea. I believe the longest between updates ever was like 6 or 7 months so I would at least expect a status update in that time frame if it isn't released yet. Maybe he'll do another batch of new scenes to tide people over even though he said the previous batch was the last one.

Realistically it could be another year or more before it's out. It's hard to say without knowing exactly what they still have left to do and how much effort is going in to actually finishing it.

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
As an optimistic guess. yea. I believe the longest between updates ever was like 6 or 7 months so I would at least expect a status update in that time frame if it isn't released yet. Maybe he'll do another batch of new scenes to tide people over even though he said the previous batch was the last one.

Realistically it could be another year or more before it's out. It's hard to say without knowing exactly what they still have left to do and how much effort is going in to actually finishing it.

Damn that's not reassuring.
But ok really curious to see what all this Tech Update entails if they needed 3 years. That's basically a whole new game.

Mar 27, 2018
I remember supporting this on patreon way way back before he had a team. Updates started out being fairly regular until there were longer gaps in between, it got so bad that he had to pay people to help work on it with DC and that was supposed to make things quicker. I check up on this a couple times a year and since the last time i played (Eve Update and before that was Roxxy) and there seems to be barely any progress. I don't know if DC is milking or not, I'm just disappointed that the game that brought me to this site and got me into AVN's seems to be zombified.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me if we only get the full tech update at the end of the year.

I remember supporting this on patreon way way back before he had a team. Updates started out being fairly regular until there were longer gaps in between, it got so bad that he had to pay people to help work on it with DC and that was supposed to make things quicker. I check up on this a couple times a year and since the last time i played (Eve Update and before that was Roxxy) and there seems to be barely any progress. I don't know if DC is milking or not, I'm just disappointed that the game that brought me to this site and got me into AVN's seems to be zombified.
What do you mean by barely any progress? There have been a ton updates since the eve update. There is plenty of content in the game right now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's basically a whole new game.
Right. Particularly when you consider that all the backgrounds are being expanded from 4:3 to 16:9 for mobile users, as well as the code getting an overhaul (and more). From what was suspected, and j4yj4m has stated that DC mentioned, mobile users are the game's biggest demographic (which will continue to grow). And so when you consider what is essentially happening is going from a pc-first development default into a mobile-first development mindset through this tech update, it is basically a whole new game underneath it all.
Save file Please :
Helen Route
Eve female
Please help me Master
See #7 below in the 74th posting of my FAQ in this thread for the past year. I also recommend #1 and reading the OP (See #2).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I don't doubt what you say to be true, but shooting the breeze about ideas to make the game better (in our opinion) doesn't hurt anyone and sure is a welcome break from all garbage talk of milking.
Dear it's just what you want to believe how long has it been
that there has been an extension?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I think I've played the game either last year around march or september. Any relevant updates since then that makes it worthwhile to start a new game (as I don't have my saves anymore) ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think I've played the game either last year around march or september. Any relevant updates since then that makes it worthwhile to start a new game (as I don't have my saves anymore) ?
Literally 3 posts above ......................................................................

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Its really a subjective question what may be worth it to me may not be worth it for you.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Literally 3 posts above ......................................................................
It only states that there was an update Einstein, not if that update consists of only 10 minutes of new content or hours of content that would make it worthwhile to start over.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Its really a subjective question what may be worth it to me may not be worth it for you.
Depends on the amount of new content. When I stopped playing the newest stuff was the vampire cave thing I believe. I couldn't really progress any further in the game. I had that cow girl pregnant, completed the mother/sister storylane.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Depends on the amount of new content. When I stopped playing the newest stuff was the vampire cave thing I believe. I couldn't really progress any further in the game. I had that cow girl pregnant, completed the mother/sister storylane.
I see , not entirely sure I am just getting around to playing this again after playing once about a year ago. I do recall the update in Apr of last year , that some folks said Odette had gotten some more scenes though but not sure if you can finish the "cave" Also recall reading that Daisy had a few new scenes along with a a bunch of other scenes for minor characters.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif
Jan 17, 2023
It only states that there was an update Einstein, not if that update consists of only 10 minutes of new content or hours of content that would make it worthwhile to start over.
That depends on how quickly you fap. I suspect that the entire game could be completed in a couple of hours if you don't stop to appreciate the scenery, so to speak. The updates will add 10 minutes of new content for some people and hours for others.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That depends on how quickly you fap. I suspect that the entire game could be completed in a couple of hours if you don't stop to appreciate the scenery, so to speak. The updates will add 10 minutes of new content for some people and hours for others.
For me hours , I like to re-read stuff and try and notice changes plus I have only played once before this is just my second run through so although I recall much of the sequencing for events still need the walk through sometimes.

BTW why did you redo your account I seem to recall you being here for quite some time unless you are a doppelganger or something , not trying to be nosy just am a curious person :unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For me hours , I like to re-read stuff and try and notice changes plus I have only played once before this is just my second run through so although I recall much of the sequencing for events still need the walk through sometimes.

BTW why did you redo your account I seem to recall you being here for quite some time unless you are a doppelganger or something , not trying to be nosy just am a curious person :unsure:
Mods fucked her up years ago and the only solution they found was to restart a new account. Or something

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Mods fucked her up years ago and the only solution they found was to restart a new account. Or something
That is odd as hell you mean they janked the code in the forum bad enough she has to resign up every year? o_O

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That is odd as hell you mean they janked the code in the forum bad enough she has to resign up every year? o_O
Dunno the details, that's what she said last month when I asked the same thing. You'll have to wait and prod her more when she gets back online

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes