TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
There is no solution. There's nothing that anyone can do. This is a situation where you have to the serenity to accept the things you cannot change.

Like ScamCitizen. It is only a scam if you stop paying. As long as you keep paying, your not stupid, cause it is in development ^_^

Jan 17, 2023
Like ScamCitizen. It is only a scam if you stop paying. As long as you keep paying, your not stupid, cause it is in development ^_^
I didn't say anything of the sort! I only said that there's nothing anyone can do. Donate. Don't donate. I don't give a rat's ass. Neither does DC. The next version will come out whenever it does, regardless of what you do.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, given that DC is adding these wallpaper cutscenes, one would think that they'd create a few more sex scenes, too. I mean, not addings scenes would have been fine if the tech update had be released a few weeks after the last pre-tech... but it's been quite a while by now...
Considering which characters are in wallpapers maybe Diane won't get her house demolished, and Grace will get more fleshed out story, or even her own route (probably wishful thinking, but I still believe).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's free for me! I've never donated any money to the developer of this game, so I can't complain. I suspect that most people here have never donated, either. Their point is that a lot of other people have donated, and the amount of money that has been donated should be producing faster results than it is. They would never donate any money themselves but, goddammit, all of those other people's donations should be giving me this free game faster! And since I have no donation to withdraw, I'll bitch and whine here to see if I can get enough of the actual donors to withdraw their donations to send a message to DC... except that no one here is a donor because this is a site for getting stuff for free.
I don't know about "the majority" and "most of the people here". Some post, some (I guess many more) only lurk, some donate, some not, some make mods for free, some want to get payed, even some devs post here. Yes, it's a pirate site, but I would never have become a patron of this game without it. And I would never have made the mod.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
havent played for a while when was the last update?
You know the OP has dates in it ? And it's been asked a few dozen times since last week
Considering which characters are in wallpapers maybe Diane won't get her house demolished, and Grace will get more fleshed out story, or even her own route (probably wishful thinking, but I still believe).
Diane's rereremake won't happen soon. Grace won't get a solo route. And you missed possibly more Odette scenes (will love to see the moaners get mad about that too)

Aidenmark04

Jan 15, 2022
why i should play the game from the begining when i download the update . is there anything i can do to start from where i was.
If you have completed the story that had the scenes being updated from the update, then it is normal that your savings to be corrupted since the recent update mostly are just adding more scene to the existing story (although the main story is already completed so i suggest if you havent finish the story, better finish it first before updating you game)

But yes, needing to start a new game and skipping to the new content where you have to redo all the story that needed you to make a decision is kinda exhausting, been doing it 3 times so far XD

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's funny that you mention it, because DC did talk about Grace's route in one of few streams I followed in these last weeks. But it was sadly a bit more along the lines of "it can't be done, because you'd have to play through Eve's route, because it breaks Eve's heart, because of "all these problems that have been talked about here, too"".
Then again, it's good that he's at least talking about it already, so there's a somewhat small chance it may happen eventually.

But that's why I'd think that a real review of Grace's situation is off the table for now, even though they should really, really, really do it. It's one of my biggest personal gripes with the game as a whole.

When it comes to Diane's situation. Maybe there's at least a small chance that we'll see something new, even though I wouldn't expect that much. Who knows... I wouldn't get my hopes up, though.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If you have completed the story that had the scenes being updated from the update, then it is normal that your savings to be corrupted since the recent update mostly are just adding more scene to the existing story (although the main story is already completed so i suggest if you havent finish the story, better finish it first before updating you game)

But yes, needing to start a new game and skipping to the new content where you have to redo all the story that needed you to make a decision is kinda exhausting, been doing it 3 times so far XD
The F you on about ? You don't need to redo anything since 2018. Your save still works even if there's a giant warning when you 1st load it inside a new build. Just click yes and let it run its thing. It might be wonky for a bit but it'll load up and all your junk will still be there. And in the less than 0% chance that doesn't work, you could try the srk mod and let it "repair" your failings

Most new scenes from the pre-techs are late to finished routes, aka you actually need to have the route done to see them. So why restart anything if you've already finished most of the game ? In the rare case of in-route scenes (like Odette's on the rooftop or the Ivy 1s), they even added a new mode to start mid-game with most of the rest done and you just need to crawl your way back to those new scenes

You either didn't read anything in the last 2 years, 1/2 assed your way accross the game since then, didn't bother to try loading your game for more than 4 years and to top it off, spread out completely false non-sense ............................. GJ

Reactions: TGafy

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
It's funny that you mention it, because DC did talk about Grace's route in one of few streams I followed in these last weeks. But it was sadly a bit more along the lines of "it can't be done, because you'd have to play through Eve's route, because it breaks Eve's heart, because of "all these problems that have been talked about here, too"".
Then again, it's good that he's at least talking about it already, so there's a somewhat small chance it may happen eventually.

But that's why I'd think that a real review of Grace's situation is off the table for now, even though they should really, really, really do it. It's one of my biggest personal gripes with the game as a whole.

When it comes to Diane's situation. Maybe there's at least a small chance that we'll see something new, even though I wouldn't expect that much. Who knows... I wouldn't get my hopes up, though.
I really think they can fix this with a choice near the beginning of the route and it can still pan out on a similar way, but you go after Grace instead and focus on getting Eve a nice boyfriend. Maybe fixing up Erik to be more of a cool dude since he already digs video games or maybe Chad or something. Then the guys that hate choices can go the Eve route and it plays as is or you go the Grace route and get her and Odette since Odette would dig a 3 way relationship anyway. You could still save the shop with Eve and fix the motorcycle and do the party thing. I think it could REALLY work and it's something that should be done. After all, Grace is a way more popular girl than June or Helen in their choice routes... even if I think physically Helen is in my top 5 (she is a total batch after all). Some of the same H scenes could even be kept with different dialogue.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really think they can fix this with a choice near the beginning of the route and it can still pan out on a similar way, but you go after Grace instead and focus on getting Eve a nice boyfriend. Maybe fixing up Erik to be more of a cool dude since he already digs video games or maybe Chad or something. Then the guys that hate choices can go the Eve route and it plays as is or you go the Grace route and get her and Odette since Odette would dig a 3 way relationship anyway. You could still save the shop with Eve and fix the motorcycle and do the party thing. I think it could REALLY work and it's something that should be done. After all, Grace is a way more popular girl than June or Helen in their choice routes... even if I think physically Helen is in my top 5 (she is a total batch after all). Some of the same H scenes could even be kept with different dialogue.
Yeah, Eve's whole branch indeed needs a choice/split for Grace's sake. They even implemented the dialog options at the start, yet they lead to nothing, sadly.

Though I don't think you'd have to go as far as to have her get another boyfriend. They could basically leave the pure/romance path as it is right now for the most part, while the other path would essentially mean to fix Eve's issues to end up as some kind of friends with benefits, so you could include Grace and Odette's scenes, etc. without cheating on Eve.

On that path she could become a bit more like her old "pre update" character again, which has been a quite popular demand, too. Then again, it's quite a bit of work, but to me it seems to be worth it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, Eve's whole branch indeed needs a choice/split for Grace's sake. They even implemented the dialog options at the start, yet they lead to nothing, sadly.

Though I don't think you'd have to go as far as to have her get another boyfriend. They could basically leave the pure/romance path as it is right now for the most part, while the other path would essentially mean to fix Eve's issues to end up as some kind of friends with benefits, so you could include Grace and Odette's scenes, etc. without cheating on Eve.

On that path she could become a bit more like her old "pre update" character again, which has been a quite popular demand, too. Then again, it's quite a bit of work, but to me it seems to be worth it.
Keep dreaming bros, it'll never happen. We might not even get the Odette+Eve 3some in the graveyard

Jan 17, 2023
Becca catches Anon with her mom. If he's already fucking Becca, she tells Tina. Becca tells him to stop fucking her mom, and doesn't find out if he continues to do so. Tina helps him cheat on her daughter by making her leave the apartment when they schedule sex. Becca doesn't know, and Tina doesn't feel guilty, so no one demands a branching option that forces the MC to choose one or the other.

Anon can fuck Jenny and her mom, but they never find out about each other. Jenny finds out that Anon is fucking Diane, but she doesn't care. Since none of the three women feel bad, no one demands a branching option for Jenny, Debbie, and Diane.

Anon is cheating on every woman in the game, but no one insists on a branching system that will force him to be faithful to just one of them. Grace gets singled out because she feels bad about having sex with her sister's boyfriend. Based on no one caring about Anon sleeping with both Becca and Tina, or both Jenny and Debbie, I conclude that no one cares about the MC fucking members of the same family unless one of the women feels guilty about it. So, don't bother rewriting an entire major story line. Just make it so that Grace doesn't feel guilty! Everything would be okay if Grace didn't feel bad, right?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Becca catches Anon with her mom. If he's already fucking Becca, she tells Tina. Becca tells him to stop fucking her mom, and doesn't find out if he continues to do so. Tina helps him cheat on her daughter by making her leave the apartment when they schedule sex. Becca doesn't know, and Tina doesn't feel guilty, so no one demands a branching option that forces the MC to choose one or the other.

Anon can fuck Jenny and her mom, but they never find out about each other. Jenny finds out that Anon is fucking Diane, but she doesn't care. Since none of the three women feel bad, no one demands a branching option for Jenny, Debbie, and Diane.

Anon is cheating on every woman in the game, but no one insists on a branching system that will force him to be faithful to just one of them. Grace gets singled out because she feels bad about having sex with her sister's boyfriend. Based on no one caring about Anon sleeping with both Becca and Tina, or both Jenny and Debbie, I conclude that no one cares about the MC fucking members of the same family unless one of the women feels guilty about it. So, don't bother rewriting an entire major story line. Just make it so that Grace doesn't feel guilty! Everything would be okay if Grace didn't feel bad, right?
Becca and Jenny aren't "serious" relationship characters, though. Becca only hooks up with the MC through Roxxy's tacit approval and presence, and Jenny is (at least in her own mind) using the MC as a live sex toy for making cam money and occasionally when she's feeling horny. Their current place in the story is casual hookups, so the MC sleeping with their family members is more annoying than it is betraying.

A much more apt comparison would be if Roxxy caught you screwing Crystal, which would probably lead to her letting Clyde string you up and using you for target practice. Or Mia, who was clearly thrilled if you decided to choose Helen over her:
1674873540566.png

Given that Eve's personality was reworked to be closer to Mia, it'd make sense that she wouldn't be thrilled either about you hooking up with Grace (or Odette, for that matter) while you're supposed to be dating her. And since Grace would be the one person in the cast who would give a shit about Eve's happiness, it wouldn't make sense that she'd be willing to go behind her back and steal the MC away. Yes, I know that the game will eventually have to make peace with the fact that the MC screws everything with a vaguely female-shaped hole, but right now they've awkwardly boxed themselves into a story where turning Grace from concerned sister and struggling small-business owner into another turbo-slut like Odette would be a little jarring.

Jan 17, 2023
A much more apt comparison would be if Roxxy caught you screwing Crystal, which would probably lead to her letting Clyde string you up and using you for target practice.
Oh yeah! I forgot about Roxxy and Crystal. According to Crystal, Roxxy wouldn't mind.

crystal "Oh, don't ya worry about Roxanne..."
crystal "... Ya see, my baby girl and I are a package deal!"
crystal "She's known that since she was a whipper."

Which means that Crystal has probably had sex with Dexter. Sorry for that mental image.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Oh yeah! I forgot about Roxxy and Crystal. According to Crystal, Roxxy wouldn't mind.

crystal "Oh, don't ya worry about Roxanne..."
crystal "... Ya see, my baby girl and I are a package deal!"
crystal "She's known that since she was a whipper."

Which means that Crystal has probably had sex with Dexter. Sorry for that mental image.
Honestly, I'd feel more bad for Crystal. Trying to get off on Dexter's stunning lack of performance in either of his heads would be enough to tax anyone's patience.

• Haha
Reactions: Oberoth
Jan 17, 2023
Alright, I accept MurkyTurtle's explanation that Anon's relationship with Eve is more serious than the two or three dozen other women he's sleeping with and, therefore, Grace should feel guilty about it. Unless, of course, Eve didn't care. Unless Hollywood has lied to me, it's normal for people in a committed relationship to give their partner a "freebie" or "hall pass" to sleep with one other person.

So, Eve gives Anon a freebie to have sex with one other person, and it can be literally anyone. He chooses Grace. She initially agrees reluctantly, since she did say that it could be anyone. She thinks about it a bit more and realizes that it's better that it be Grace and not someone that she can't trust. Grace will never try to steal him from her; she would never do anything to hurt Eve. Grace isn't a slut; she knows that Grace isn't sleeping with any other men, and is highly unlikely to get an STI from lesbian sex with Odette. Really, her sister is kind of the perfect choice for Anon's freebie.

Anon has Eve's permission, so Grace doesn't feel guilty. Problem solved.

I mean, you can feel free to come up with something better, but there's definitely an easier way to make it so that Grace can have guilt-free sex with Anon than totally rewriting their routes and gating off one girl or the other. It just takes a bit of imagination.

Jan 14, 2018
the ball is in the patreons court, if people on would stop donating on mass even if it's just 1$ i think things would change yes. maybe not after he loses 10k but if he would lose 20k he would turn out more updates quickly. yes i think he cares about the money he's making even if he pretends he doesn't.
This.

DC likes acting as if he doesn't care but I'm pretty sure he would hate going back to doing commissions. He's also moved in to a new house and has multiple kids now to take care of, those are expenses that are hard if not stressful to pay doing commission work. Him not caring about the money is a load of garbage. He started a Patreon ffs. People don't start patreons because they're rich, love their jobs, like making extra stuff on top of their current work and don't want any money for it. The primary function of the site at it's core is to receive money in exchange for work. It's not Instagram, it's not just to show the cool stuff you make in your spare time, you're there because there's money in the equation. He's also taking more than 50% of the money going towards SS (saying he's saving it for future projects but that doesn't make sense) which doesn't sound like someone who "doesn't care about the money".

I wish DC really didn't care but he does.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes