Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why the hell does he lose his time reworking the backgrounds of the game ?? Besides for small changes ! Look at his last streams...
No concrete progression for the tech update, I don't understand...
We don't want new backgrounds, we want new scenes :unsure:

View attachment 2388026
Maybe because the art for the tech was done since last year ? And art isn't what's keeping the update back. What do you want him to do ? Finish all the art up to Judith's update now and do nothing for the next 3+ years ? PS : even if there were lewd scenes, DC never draws them on stream, so you still wouldn't see anything worthwhile

Then, as said above : there's no new scenes for the tech build and 1 of the main reasons for said tech build is to have wider backgrounds so the phoners have a better game experience. Moaning about stuff that isn't going to happen won't do anything

Last edited:

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
I've checked the progress on the website, but does anyone have a rough estimate of when the next update might be released? We're at 80% atm, but does anyone know what we were at about a month ago? Been waiting about a year and half to return and play when the tech updates out. I miss Eve. xD

PS: Also Rhonda's been calling our name since we struggled to do push-ups, and the sooner the tech's out the sooner Rhonda can give us some tutoring on exercise routines. ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've checked the progress on the website, but does anyone have a rough estimate of when the next update might be released? We're at 80% atm, but does anyone know what we were at about a month ago? Been waiting about a year and half to return and play when the tech updates out. I miss Eve. xD

PS: Also Rhonda's been calling our name since we struggled to do push-ups, and the sooner the tech's out the sooner Rhonda can give us some tutoring on exercise routines. ;)
It was 80% a month ago and it'll probably still be 80% a month from now. If you want more in-depth details, summon the FAQ and check how it updated since the start of the tech dev cycle. PS : you won't get much in the tech update and Eve won't get much if anything going forward (until we hit the dating/prom night stuff, but that's 4+ years from now)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For $61k $51k a month you think he could afford a coder who you know, actually codes the game? I feel like there's been almost zero progress for a good while now
Not that it'll make a difference, I'm sure we'll just get tech update part 7 next before the actual content that people have wanted
People have wanted Debbie stuff for years, no1 voted for her ever and she won't get anything soon. Your point doesn't work with reality. Aside the entire tracker non-issue you also mentioned

seriallurking

Apr 27, 2020
People have wanted Debbie stuff for years, no1 voted for her ever and she won't get anything soon. Your point doesn't work with reality. Aside the entire tracker non-issue you also mentioned
Not talking about debbie stuff, she's literally got the second most scenes in the game. Rhonda on the other hand has been been voted for, and planned to have scenes for several years now

cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
While I respect your opinion not putting Eve in S tier is grounds for execution... in minecraft
Eve was top of A tier for me, mostly because there were many girls I prefer over her.

Putting Odette in C is also a crime, let's be honest... But what I find problematic about tier lists like this is separating the character and the content/lewd content that currently exists, and being consistent on which one you are ranking. Examples:

June. Good potential as a character, definitely enough for C tier and possibly even B. Content currently existing though is all around a solid F tier, unfortunately.
Mia. Has potential to be S tier, on par with Eve, but current content is a D at best as far as lewds go, C+ or B for the story content.
Even Eve is this, in a way. S tier girl and story, lewd content though only barely goes up to A tier if you squint, possibly B+ due to a low amount of scenes.
Odette just isn't my type lol. I like her content and personality but her look isn't really for me. Definitely agree with your opinion on tier lists for this game though. I just did this one for fun.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
He mentioned "content people want". If you actually knew anything about the game, you'd know Debbie is the most moaned about girl that needs more content/remake. But you don't, so enjoy my 100% accurate reply that went a few miles above you
You just said 'no1 voted for her ever'. So she is the most and least popular?

Also, he just said he was talking about Rhonda, so you failed twice.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How many dollars DC win a day ? in how many days do you think tech update will go out ?
Take his monthly income, divide it by ~30 and you'll get his daily $. Take that, multiply it by 69 and you'll get the time left for the tech update, in years

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes