Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I'm really impressed with this... It must be pretty worthy of admiration to have been working on a project for seven years, and have done what Dark Cookie has done, I mean, others who have the same amount of time, they end up abandoning their project...... It's admirable that he keep working on it, it doesn't matter that now he don't makes much content as before, since the important thing is that he keep working on it...

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
I'm really impressed with this... It must be pretty worthy of admiration to have been working on a project for seven years, and have done what Dark Cookie has done, I mean, others who have the same amount of time, they end up abandoning their project...... It's admirable that he keep working on it, it doesn't matter that now he don't makes much content as before, since the important thing is that he keep working on it...
You mean it's admirable how he keep giving nothing to his patreon in exchange of 1 new scene every 9 months if they are lucky?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The real problem was people vote for tech update. The game would be Judith update at least.
Nope. Would still be in the middle of the tech update. The poll was whether to do the tech update first or the R(h)onda update. Either way, the other character updates after her would still be far away.

DC's pitch: #51,891
The results of the Poll between which comes first - Tech Update or R(h)onda's Story: #52,143

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I've said this recently too, people forget how good of a game this is at the end of the day. And you don't have to pay anything for it either. There's not that many games that are in the same league of quality as SS, and they most likely don't have as much content.

I don't think it's the best game out there, and it certainly has it's flaws, whether subjective or objective, but people need to stop pretending as if they've gotten zero content for 2 years and/or that the game is shit.
You mean it's admirable how he keep giving nothing to his patreon in exchange of 1 new scene every 9 months if they are lucky?
It's crazy how you crybabies keep upping the imaginary evilness of DC, and people agree with you too. No wonder disinformation manifests so easily in the modern world.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Release date of the Pre tech update : 2025
Release date of the Pre tech update : 2077
I've said this recently too, people forget how good of a game this is at the end of the day. And you don't have to pay anything for it either. There's not that many games that are in the same league of quality as SS, and they most likely don't have as much content.

I don't think it's the best game out there, and it certainly has it's flaws, whether subjective or objective, but people need to stop pretending as if they've gotten zero content for 2 years and/or that the game is shit.

It's crazy how you crybabies keep upping the imaginary evilness of DC, and people agree with you too. No wonder disinformation manifests so easily in the modern world.
I find it crazy how people say he isn't milking all those supporters and doing pretty much nothing, blah blah blah. and yet people agree with you. -_-

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I find it crazy how people say he isn't milking all those supporters and doing pretty much nothing, blah blah blah. and yet people agree with you. -_-
I never said he isn't "milking", I've actually been pretty critical of DC and have defended the thought that he could be slow on purpose and whatnot. The thing is that that's all nothing but speculation and that you can't know if he's playing people to stretch out his revenue.

You can only pretend as if you've got no updates for the last 2 years and that he's doing no work whatsoever. Because you have no good arguments to back up your bullshit.

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
All those people supporting the game are 100% free to stop doing so at any time. If someone supports SS then they clearly like the content they are getting or the progress they are seeing. Who cares what total strangers do with their money? Why keep bringing up the amount of $$$ it makes like the devs are strongarming ppl out of their cash?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.20.17 Pre-tech incoming?

Is just my experience regarding STS of the last 2 years.
See #9 in my FAQ above - particularly the last sentence.
What is the pre-tech, after all? It's an update on the main code or something like that?
I see that you are new. See #9 and #10 in my FAQ above. Plus I also recommend #1.

Reactions: Donkeybong

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I've said this recently too, people forget how good of a game this is at the end of the day.
Too right. The Tech Update is taking a while, sure, but when it does come out it'll give the whole game a fresh feel - which is why I'm waiting to replay the whole thing until then. Also, if posts in the Fan Art thread are true, DC has commissioned member(s?) of the community to animate certain older scenes as part of this update, which is pretty cool.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes