McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Does it ever occur to people that shit could've just went wrong in development? Why does everything have to be some conspiracy?
if shit went wrong during development they should just communicate clearly and openly instead of letting people watch the tracker change 2% in 4 months and leave it at that, because that's how conspiracy theories start.

of course if the reasoning is that he just doesn't want to pay full time coders or a project manager who sets up a clear time plan, that's a little harder to explain and defend in front of your patreons but still there seem to be enough people around here who don't mind so he should just do it

Reactions: bogodit

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
if shit went wrong during development they should just communicate clearly and openly instead of letting people watch the tracker change 2% in 4 months and leave it at that, because that's how conspiracy theories start.

of course if the reasoning is that he just doesn't want to pay full time coders or a project manager who sets up a clear time plan, that's a little harder to explain and defend in front of your patreons but still there seem to be enough people around here who don't mind so he should just do it
You could at least drop the hiring full time dudes. It didn't work last year when you started crying about it and it won't do anything now. After moaning the same thing for over a year and get 0 results (like people saying anything would actually do something to begin with), you could at least find something newer to bitch about
Working on something else, I guess.
Like what ? Summertime 2 ? Wintertime ? A RPGmaker game about Jenny conquering shotas around town ? He's not doing anything aside this game, even if it's not much and it takes 3 years

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017

I mean I agree, DC could communicate more and be more transparent to the people who support him, not everyone wants to watch his stream and piece together snippets of info over hours of talking shit.

But that doesn't mean it's a scam though. There's people in this thread who can't believe not everyone realizes DC is milking everyone at this point. You're free to speculate, I've done it as well, but don't act as if other people are imbeciles because they don't come to the same conclusion as you, it could very much be that they're just incompetent, which I think is the most likely scenario if you look at the info we got.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Like what ? Summertime 2 ? Wintertime ? A RPGmaker game about Jenny conquering shotas around town ? He's not doing anything aside this game, even if it's not much and it takes 3 years
He has another unannounced project, could be making concept art, brainstorming, etc. on the side.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He has another unannounced project, could be making concept art, brainstorming, etc. on the side.
Unannounced project he put there over 6 years ago before Summertime got big. He never talks about it nor does anything to hint he still has anything to do with another game

• Angry
Reactions: GucciGang69

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Unannounced project he put there over 6 years ago before Summertime got big. He never talks about it nor does anything to hint he still has anything to do with another game
It's not far fetched to think DC saw the delayed tech-update as an opportunity to do some pre-production work for his other project. Working on the same thing for years gets tiring, varying your workload is something people do all the time to avoid burnout.

And just because he doesn't talk about it doesn't mean he doesn't do anything with it, especially considering he doesn't talk about much to begin with. There's no reason whatsoever to mention his unannounced project in the first place too.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I mean I agree, DC could communicate more and be more transparent to the people who support him, not everyone wants to watch his stream and piece together snippets of info over hours of talking shit.

But that doesn't mean it's a scam though. There's people in this thread who can't believe not everyone realizes DC is milking everyone at this point. You're free to speculate, I've done it as well, but don't act as if other people are imbeciles because they don't come to the same conclusion as you, it could very much be that they're just incompetent, which I think is the most likely scenario if you look at the info we got.
never called the game a scam. i guess it depends on the definition a little bit but to me the game isn't a scam. i think you're right the team is incompetent but at the same time they are not really thinking about ways improving the situation or speeding up the process because why should they, they are still raking in the money. that to me is the definition of milking which is something different than scamming. i don't think anyone who disagrees with me is an imbecile though, it's just my opinion.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
If people stop support him maybe he speed up the process if they not he just stay millking u guys
To be fair the game as it is has lots of content. So I doubt they are bsing just struggling. They used to update pretty consistently before the tech update, with all the content they had the tech update requires them to make a lot of things fit the new system. Also after the update we'll finally see content for like 3 neglected girls. Probably wanted to give them deeper stories like Eve and trailer girl(forgot her name)

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
To be fair the game as it is has lots of content. So I doubt they are bsing just struggling. They used to update pretty consistently before the tech update, with all the content they had the tech update requires them to make a lot of things fit the new system. Also after the update we'll finally see content for like 3 neglected girls. Probably wanted to give them deeper stories like Eve and trailer girl(forgot her name)
and juliet(the girl with the big boobs at shool)

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
It is clear to me that Poggersq and Siraco
have no added value in what they are on
Both go for a walk, swim instead of adding nothing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not far fetched to think DC saw the delayed tech-update as an opportunity to do some pre-production work for his other project. Working on the same thing for years gets tiring, varying your workload is something people do all the time to avoid burnout.

And just because he doesn't talk about it doesn't mean he doesn't do anything with it, especially considering he doesn't talk about much to begin with. There's no reason whatsoever to mention his unannounced project in the first place too.
I'm sure he's doing 2 games' worth of art at the same and hired a secret 2nd team without telling any1 just to prove what he wrote 7 years ago on a whim is still relevant. Expect a finished game in the coming weeks
and juliet(the girl with the big boobs at shool)
For the love of Space Jeebus, can you at least get 1 name right in the entire game

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I'm sure he's doing 2 games' worth of art at the same and hired a secret 2nd team without telling any1 just to prove what he wrote 7 years ago on a whim is still relevant. Expect a finished game in the coming weeks

For the love of Space Jeebus, can you at least get 1 name right in the entire game
no, i don't think i will. xd.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I don't think it's said enough, but I think this is a great game. I have been playing it since right after it came out.
At that time, I thought it was only Android, but played it anyway. Tough to see everything. Then I discovered the PC version - much better.
There is so much that has been developed in the game as far as plots, characters and action. It doesn't need much more, but I'm glad its continuing. I hope it's never finished. Even if updates are slow in coming out, it can be replayed many times as it is.
The mods have been busy - I got three posts deleted - probably reported as off-topic. Oh, well...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes