sandyknees34

May 10, 2021
If people stop support him maybe he speed up the process if they not he just stay millking u guys
If people havn't realized by now that he did what he wanted to with the game and has no more ideas and is now just milking it, they never will. what else are people expecting? to do a small story with the black chick? more with the lifeguard or nurse? all the content has been made. the game was decent too but its time to move on people.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If people havn't realized by now that he did what he wanted to with the game and has no more ideas and is now just milking it, they never will. what else are people expecting? to do a small story with the black chick? more with the lifeguard or nurse? all the content has been made. the game was decent too but its time to move on people.
Or course, he made the "black chick" house over a year ago just for the lulz and remade the lifguard model to pass time and never use either of them. Cause milking is the only solution to everything happening with the game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There's an official roadmap out there for years (see below), so we know what we can expect before the game could be considered done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
i've been playing this game on the last 2 weeks and i gotta say it hooked me more than i thought
its a nice game with a lot to do
but then we came here to see the news and its always the same, a game that will take a lifetime to be completed (if it will be finished) and excuses and remodelings and shiet isnt it? :(

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i've been playing this game on the last 2 weeks and i gotta say it hooked me more than i thought
but then we came here to see the news and its always the same, a game that will take a lifetime to be completed (if it will be finished) and excuses and remodelings and shiet isnt it? :(
Who's "we" ? Are there more than 1 you ?

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
You can go to to find the most recent updates for the game. I agree that is taking quite a bit for them to come up with the next update, but it is (apparently) a huge technical change to the core of the game and how it functions. Furthermore, you can find their discord and see almost daily streams of the progress in terms of art. I wouldnt say that there is no work being done, and lately there seems to be quite a bit of progress on the link I shared for news. However, whether or not the amount of work being done justifies the time they are taking is not something I can say since I do not know the scope of the update.

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
It is obvious to everybody that DC is not doing anything now. At this level, the game is a bomb of money that he gets without moving a hand. In addition to that, he sent some of his devoted soldiers (as Omnikuken) to defend him and the game as much as they could. As you have seen, the kid instantly attacked what you said. Always the same story during these months

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
It is obvious to everybody that DC is not doing anything now. At this level, the game is a bomb of money that he gets without moving a hand. In addition to that, he sent some of his devoted soldiers (as Omnikuken) to defend him and the game as much as they could. As you have seen, the kid instantly attacked what you said. Always the same story during these months
No one "sends" the defenders. The attackers are just jerks that like to bitch, bitch bitch...

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
does anyone have cheats for this one .... the sperm spin fails everytime ... not getting it properly ...
any cheat mods will be helpful ...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
does anyone have cheats for this one .... the sperm spin fails everytime ... not getting it properly ...
any cheat mods will be helpful ...
Take the pills and hit CTRL if you fail .......................... No need to cheat naything

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes