Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
These "You are not Patreon so shut the fuck" people never stop to think that perhaps we were patreons but we stop because we are tired of this shit.

Wouldn't it be smarter to simply wash your hands of the whole thing and move on then? The only thing you make yourself look like is like a beaten housewife who still seems to cling to something they've long given up upon. Same with the rest of the ex-patrons in this thread.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Games like this are just like religion.
  • There are some who take a passing interest,
  • there are some who got hooked for a while but eventually saw the truth and pulled out,
  • there are devout followers who cannot be persuaded no matter how much you try to explain that miracles don't happen; and
  • there are dissenters that can't just leave it alone.
But enough philosophising.

This game will always be a great little game. But no matter what the dev does going forward (code overhaul, graphics overhaul, a few new sides experiences), the overall impact of the game won't change much. It was a lot of fun.

And then you move on.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
And there's me. Not paying shit and just patiently waiting the next update to come and play it again. While at it, i just roam this side and found tons of amazing stuff to play until the next one on my list getting updated,

Hell, i do the same treatment for nearly every game on this site. If SS is still not updated, i'll check BaD, or WaL, or some JRPG, or if none of them being updated anytime soon, i know NLT have their awesome fixed biweekly schedule.

But, no hope for Milfy City and SHITSTOR tho.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is it abandoned?

six months have passed
Are you just going to thread after thread with the same whinge?

As for your question, go ask the developer on their Picarto live stream one of the afternoons with week.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I didn't progress far enough into the story to know that yet but at this point I really hope that the MC's bitchy "step-sister" that he's living with (at least at the beginning don't know about later) will eventually lock up my cock in a chastity cage.
Looking at how huge they've made MC's dick to be I honestly doubt that but hey a man can dream.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I didn't progress far enough into the story to know that yet but at this point I really hope that the MC's bitchy "step-sister" that he's living with (at least at the beginning don't know about later) will eventually lock up my cock in a chastity cage.
Looking at how huge they've made MC's dick to be I honestly doubt that but hey a man can dream.
Well, they might build MC a bear's cage.:sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes