Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Quick question.

Anyone knows how to use original font for text? Installed the overide and tribute mode but the text in these is cutting my eyes due to the sharper/brighter font and shadow being the font.

1680992652282.png

Last edited:

sds800

Oct 2, 2021
Without any patreon support, this game wouldn't be past v0.14 because the developer would need to work fulltime somewhere else and only scant free time in developing - like many of the developers you find on F95 (and people bitch about how little content there is or how long there is between updates - it doesn't matter who the developer or game is, any slight delay and the pitchforks from the entitled whiners come out even though the vast majority of them are either playing for free because someone leaked a copy or because the developer offers it for free to everyone). So instead of blaming the subscribers, you should be thanking them while you continue to play a game that is free for you to play directly from the developer.
my brother in christ DC isnt gonna come suck you off for defending him this hard. like everyone said making 60k a month then only putting out an update maybe every 6 months is kinda ridiculous. and yes before you say "why you complaining you get the game for free" like you always seem to reply everytime someone seems to criticize DC: ive payed for the patreon and even i know that its our fault for staying pledged for months for some wallpapers.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
my brother in christ DC isnt gonna come suck you off for defending him this hard. like everyone said making 60k a month then only putting out an update maybe every 6 months is kinda ridiculous. and yes before you say "why you complaining you get the game for free" like you always seem to reply everytime someone seems to criticize DC: ive payed for the patreon and even i know that its our fault for staying pledged for months for some wallpapers.
These "You are not Patreon so shut the fuck" people never stop to think that perhaps we were patreons but we stop because we are tired of this shit.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is it just me or is there a scene where Eve flashing her tits to other ppl or was that fan art?
It was her first "scene" and it was part of the teacher's update. I guess we'll have to see what's going to happen to it, once they get their rework.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes