lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
Roxie is my favorite in general. I like her story and I find her cousin? I don't remember if he's her cousin or uncle. But either way he's ridiculously funny.
and the funny thing is that DC did not finish her story about the pregnancy. Senseless.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Roxie is also one of my favorite characters and I also think her story is one of the best. What I can't understand is why the ever-annoying-bitch-Jenny has more scenes than her.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Roxie is also one of my favorite characters and I also think her story is one of the best. What I can't understand is why the ever-annoying-bitch-Jenny has more scenes than her.
Same reason as Debbie: you live with her. It's easier to fuck people who are already in your house. Also, they used to be your sister and mother, and who doesn't want to fuck their sister and mother?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
does anyone know why they removed the debbie pregnancy ? i liked debbie the best and felt the most realistic of all characters, really sucks that they just removed content from her for no reason
If I remember correctly debbie never did have any pregnancy scenes yet

people that I know that do are Jenny, Diane, Odette and Eve (maybe Grace)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
and the funny thing is that DC did not finish her story about the pregnancy. Senseless.
Back when she got her update the whole pregnancy stuff hadn't been added to the game and she hasn't won a poll since. She'll get it, once she gets her next update. The same is true for Debbie...

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
im gonna sound an idiot and sorry its its been asked/answered.. but what is the tech update exactly.. last time i played this was a good couple year ago i think and been holding off updating for a few updates to see a substantial difference in content

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
im gonna sound an idiot and sorry its its been asked/answered.. but what is the tech update exactly.. last time i played this was a good couple year ago i think and been holding off updating for a few updates to see a substantial difference in content
4:3 to 16:9 and some code refactor maybe?
redraw an repose of everything so it fits 16:9, that's what they say

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
4:3 to 16:9 and some code refactor maybe?
redraw an repose of everything so it fits 16:9, that's what they say
ty.. to be honest thats not what i expected but i should have managed my expectation lol.. i figured a 'tech update' meant something major like an overhaul to the animations or graphics but so be it n ty for the reply

Username7

May 1, 2017
ty.. to be honest thats not what i expected but i should have managed my expectation lol.. i figured a 'tech update' meant something major like an overhaul to the animations or graphics but so be it n ty for the reply
The coding overhaul's is by far the largest part of it honestly calling it a tech update's somewhat misleading "rebuild" is the word I'd use for it. They're finally being forced to deal with all the tech debt they've let build up for 5 years by standardizing the code so it's not the Frankensteined patchwork of 5 people of wildly different skill levels held together by band aids constantly about to shit the bed every time they try to add something to it. They're also changing the way asset are labeled and organized so they know where everything is, alongside a new posing system. Redoing route progression so it runs smoother and so you can do multiple character stories at once without the fear of the game giving up on life and a bunch of other QoL fixes that should have been done years ago but because the inmates are running the asylum any attempt at this wasn't voted on because why bother having a functional game when you can have tits.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes