Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so i see the dev making new art for this game all the time is it really the game engine that's holding him back i thought the tech update was supposed to bring all the art to the level of the newer updates im so confused its bin quite a long time since we've heard anything on the official website its bin 5 months since part 5 of the pre-tech updates if someone can answer me id appreciate it i just want to know what tech update is supposed to bring coz its bin song long i don't longer know anymore and i don't want to set my self up for something i might not even get
See #10 in my FAQ at the top of this post (above quoting you).

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok so for example the new art for the ''Step Mom'' character i just saw on Picarto will that be in the tech update ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ok so for example the new art for the ''Step Mom'' character i just saw on Picarto will that be in the tech update ?
You shouldn't expect anything content related in the tech update - though some art will be updated for the new 16:9 display ratio from the old 4:3 display ratio. Here's a little more about that: #69,942

But people shouldn't expect much beyond it being a tech update - and if there is anything more, to be pleasantly surprised (but more likely there will be some who would be grumpy whiny because "why did XXX get some new art but not MY WAIFU YYY").

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch
Jan 14, 2018
CaptainSploosh wrote on Discord on 31.th March:

Lots of things are changing. The posing team is polishing the last few routes that needed reposing as well as inserting everything into the engine. DC is exporting/renaming assets to fit our new conventions and converting sex scenes into widescreen. Stray is building all the character routes using our new quest system; as well as plotting out the new reservation system which keeps events from crashing into one another. I’m helping Stray with quest design and filling in dialogue gaps that crop up. QA has just begun hunting for bugs.
And prolly a million other things I’m too tired to remember right now.
The important thing is that we’re making progress, even if it doesn’t appear that way from the outside looking in.
I really don't understand why they can't just post something small like this on Patreon every other week, it's not hard.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really don't understand why they can't just post something small like this on Patreon every other week, it's not hard.
Not even a weekly report is needed,once a month would be fine.
Too much work for DC i guess :whistle:
There has always been this strange situation, where DC is on one hand one of the most accessible devs, whom you can talk to almost daily if you really want to, while on the other hand his official communication has always been bad. Ultimately it's indeed his loss and it'll certainly have cost him a huge amount of money and patrons over time.
Those who don't want to bother reading the discord or watching his streams have to rely on other sources, which are often just bad or wrong.
Then again, it's only impacting his revenue and doesn't really impact the development itself...

Mika2820270

Nov 1, 2022
when i ask for spoilers i mean for the future update like ronda or specially annie like story script for there route, sketch of scene ,wallpapers (i know we already got some for those two but can we least get one of annie's mom lucy or mrs smith)

someone (same guy who is not patient) said that DC could at least make summertime sage v0.20.17 pretech with new scenes for new girls like missy, aqua, helen or a pregnancy route for Roz, crystal or small additional story for consuela where after cleaning she could not go home because of the bad weather having to stay with MC that the beach house for the night and they end up having sex in the bedroom and the next morning kiss the MC before saying that she hope they can continue their relationship after he marry her daughter.

i just respond that it will put additional work to DC just to make one of these and we will have to wait must longer for the tech update the finish so like i always say it will be out when it finish be patient and if you can't go fuck a tree.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: affen123

ai...

May 30, 2019
Roxie's route is by far my favorite. I realize that she's not the most popular, but we all have our favorites and Roxie is mine.
Roxie is my favorite in general. I like her story and I find her cousin? I don't remember if he's her cousin or uncle. But either way he's ridiculously funny.

Reactions: Mr.Giggle
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes