lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
This update will never see the daylight, guys. Dc is getting enough money to quietly live without doing anything more than some stupid wallpapers.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Where I live, it's March 31.
server lives in Tongo iirc and almost all of Europe is already next day but yeah same for me , but see here's the thing F95 started its day a while ago and so yeah it's that day here... Or havn't you noticed all the stuff going on? :giggle:

Last edited:

Cube78

May 10, 2020
View attachment 2511140
What's out what dropped dude?
It's been.. how long? Two months since the last time this progress bar was updated.

I accept the fact that the update will be ready when it will be ready (I'm a G.R.R.Martin reader, after all) but I don't understand how is it possible to spend two months without completing a single task.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... how is it possible to spend two months without completing a single task.
He did indeed complete the last 3 art tasks just today.

In case anybody cares, what DC likely meant by the "improvements to Debbie's story" as it is. A few days ago he did create a button to start her mall story arc, which can be used, instead of MC just going to the mall. So next to quite a few new sprites, we can probably expect a better experience in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
He did indeed complete the last 3 art tasks just today.

In case anybody cares, what DC likely meant by the "improvements to Debbie's story" as it is. A few days ago he did create a button to start her mall story arc, which can be used, instead of MC just going to the mall. So next to quite a few new sprites, we can probably expect a better experience in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Super funny.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 2514633

the good news is Art already 100% 164/164
now the posing and Coding & debugging still far away
keep on waiting guys
pfff man, I only see that there are still 100 tasks left (if they don't increase, of course) and I have a brain embolism.
Really? There are still 100 coding + 19 posing + bug checking tasks left?
I don't think I'm wrong when I say that maybe it won't be published before Christmas.

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
CaptainSploosh wrote on Discord on 31.th March:

Lots of things are changing. The posing team is polishing the last few routes that needed reposing as well as inserting everything into the engine. DC is exporting/renaming assets to fit our new conventions and converting sex scenes into widescreen. Stray is building all the character routes using our new quest system; as well as plotting out the new reservation system which keeps events from crashing into one another. I’m helping Stray with quest design and filling in dialogue gaps that crop up. QA has just begun hunting for bugs.
And prolly a million other things I’m too tired to remember right now.
The important thing is that we’re making progress, even if it doesn’t appear that way from the outside looking in.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes