helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
6 months no update we all know what that means dev took the money and ran
He literally streams his progress weekly, and its not like Chalice Boi situation either.

The issue was when he started making this game he didn't know how to code very well, so it's taking a while to unfuck said code. Every little fix has to be tested to make sure it didn't fuck up something else.

If you think its easy to skim though 6 years of code and fix stuff boy do I have news for you.

Mika2820270

Nov 1, 2022
Usually when the Art is at 100% it tends go fast which means that we only have to wait for a few more months (give or take 1 or 2 months because if you don't have a good coder coding is going to be a pain in the ass).
We just have to wait and when it finished we get a new update with polich art and additional scenes and then DC will start working on ronda update and final the one I'm waiting for annie update.
Why did they not make annie route first and then do the tech update then or more wallpaper of annie or mrs smith.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Usually when the Art is at 100% it tends go fast which means that we only have to wait for a few more months
That may be the case for some developers, and DC for some updates in the past - however, art was at 98% since before 20 Jan 2022 (yes, over a year) - while during the same time coding has moved 19% (from 43% to 62%) and posing 38% (from 41% to 79%). As has been stated dozens (a hundred or more?) times in this thread during the tech update, art is not the bottleneck for the tech update; it's been almost completely done for a long time with only small bits left here and there. It's the posing of the thousands of art (body parts that are overlaid to make the scenes on the backgrounds) into the new 16:9 layout and the revision of 6 years of coding that is the most work for this update.

I would not necessarily take 100% art done for the tech update to be as determinative as other updates.

Months ago, DC already started art work for other updates that come after the tech update. But again, the scriptwriting, coding, and posing would still need to be done (and then updating some art to reflect the script, etc). So, those will still take some time.

Over 2 years ago, DC had his supporters vote for which should be done first - the tech update or R(h)onda's update - and the supporters overwhelmingly voted for the tech update. Yes, he thought it wouldn't take very long - but he was wrong.

Finally, there are over 700 pages (14,000 posts) over the past two years discussing and arguing why and whether the tech update was necessary, needed to be this long, etc - from which my post is attempting to summarize into this single post. I might overgeneralize or oversimplify in doing so - but hopefully this gives you a better understanding from where it's come and where it stands today.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Topic change go!

Who would you like to see to be impregnated by the MC in (possible) future updates? For me I would have to say Ivy.

I don't know how it hard it would be to actually implement, but maybe it could be something along the lines of the condom you are using when having sex with her having x% chance of breaking depending on certain factors and if it does the Wheel of Fertilization pops up with x% of hitting the bullseye depending on if you have taken that drug that increases your chances or not.

Hilarity ensures when it make Ivy realize she has a breeding/creampie fetish. :LOL:
ezgif-5-a781d15ef6.gif

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Usually when the Art is at 100% it tends go fast which means that we only have to wait for a few more months (give or take 1 or 2 months because if you don't have a good coder coding is going to be a pain in the ass).
We just have to wait and when it finished we get a new update with polich art and additional scenes and then DC will start working on ronda update and final the one I'm waiting for annie update.
Why did they not make annie route first and then do the tech update then or more wallpaper of annie or mrs smith.
Usually that literally never happened

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
He did indeed complete the last 3 art tasks just today.

In case anybody cares, what DC likely meant by the "improvements to Debbie's story" as it is. A few days ago he did create a button to start her mall story arc, which can be used, instead of MC just going to the mall. So next to quite a few new sprites, we can probably expect a better experience in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does anyone know why they removed the debbie pregnancy ? i liked debbie the best and felt the most realistic of all characters, really sucks that they just removed content from her for no reason

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
does anyone know why they removed the debbie pregnancy ? i liked debbie the best and felt the most realistic of all characters, really sucks that they just removed content from her for no reason
IIRC, Debbie NEVER had pregnancy event to begin with, you are thinking of Diane

Reactions: HB38

Mika2820270

Nov 1, 2022
someone told they will leave DC patreon if in the next month it does not goes to 85% and i just told his that it will be out and will be out.
people like that have zero patience

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
someone told they will leave DC patreon if in the next month it does not goes to 85% and i just told his that it will be out and will be out.
I'd just dare them to leave and see what happens. Many people don't actually put their money where their mouth is.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
It's been 5 months since the last update that wasn't even a real update.. The 1st pre Tech update was July 1st of 2021. They make $58,465 a month. So around $ 700,000 a year from their patreon. At this point its less about players being patient and more about the creator buckiling down

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
It's been 5 months since the last update that wasn't even a real update.. The 1st pre Tech update was July 1st of 2021. They make $58,465 a month. So around $ 700,000 a year from their patreon. At this point its less about players being patient and more about the creator buckiling down
Yeah, that's a lot of money but if I remember correctly - they were way over 70 grand a month close to 80 at their peak ...so they are loosing a ton of money.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i see the dev making new art for this game all the time is it really the game engine that's holding him back i thought the tech update was supposed to bring all the art to the level of the newer updates im so confused its bin quite a long time since we've heard anything on the official website its bin 5 months since part 5 of the pre-tech updates if someone can answer me id appreciate it i just want to know what tech update is supposed to bring coz its bin song long i don't longer know anymore and i don't want to set my self up for something i might not even get

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes