Aug 24, 2020
For the discord people, have the devs made an estimation on when the tech update will be completed or has anyone asked that question and have they replied?

Username7

May 1, 2017
For the discord people, have the devs made an estimation on when the tech update will be completed or has anyone asked that question and have they replied?
Gets asked everyday multiple times a day the official stance is that they're not giving estimates not even a ball park number because lets say hypothetically they gave a date and it's not done by then well now what? They get called lying scammers I mean they already do but there'd be some ammo this time because of the missed date and so they're damned if they do damned if they don't.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
First Post on this thread, and a genuine question .

Has someone suggested the creator of the game to use AI for the coding part ?

I don't know shit about coding so I 'm sure it's not that simple, but apparently AI is now pretty impressive with coding being comparable to a really good coder but more importantly, much faster.

Because it's either to much work for one person, or he doesn't have time to work on it, or he's not very good. ( or a combination of those)

I understand that it's not all there is to the tech update but it's seems like the code part has almost come to a stop for a few months now.
AI can code - but it is even worse than DC at doing it and then you have to connect all back to the original code ... and then have it continue forward. It may be good for one-off things - but in reality it's not going to help in this case.

Also, the coder is part time - just like DC wants them to be. If DC wanted to hire more coders or a full time coder, he could have/would have.
did he say something like that updates will come faster after the tech update again ?
No. But here's the original list of goals for the tech update (with caveats included) - the two bullets that talk about speed up/reduce time reference more frequent testing and tighter test cycles, but there's no guarantee it means updates would come faster. There is still the art to be drawn, to be posed, and scripts to be written. It may speed up the actual coding side of it - but that's one piece of many.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
oh than nevermind. i thought the coming update is the last tech update.
well its going to be the final of tech update just we dont know when it will happen, since there is no progress reports to get an estimate when the release might happen, could be tommorow of in 2 years.

Reactions: StreamSteam

decadentEcchi

Mar 4, 2022
You should NOT expect anything but a tech update and be pleasantly surprised if you get more than that. Except for some art updates and additional locations which has been shared - there hasn't been mentioned additional content for the tech update. If you want to know the original goals of the tech update, you can see this post that I copy/pasted: #67,828
Thanks for sharing. Bit disappointed after reading this. I hope they publish some new story content after this tech update. Game has barely changed in last 2 years

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
What's the point of a fucking roadmap that hasn't moved from 80% for months if the only updates that we are getting is minor updates and wallpapers?? That there's a question that needs answered cause this is getting even more ridiculous than Komisari and Hero's Harem Guild.

Reactions: Mastershake

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
One of these days I got thinking about this game.

Man, Trump got elected, did his entire presidency, and the game didn't advance enough to justify using his and his family's likeliness in any relevance besides some very dry "parody".

How many years are we in "technical updates", anyway?

Jan 14, 2018
First Post on this thread, and a genuine question .

Has someone suggested the creator of the game to use AI for the coding part ?

I don't know shit about coding so I 'm sure it's not that simple, but apparently AI is now pretty impressive with coding being comparable to a really good coder but more importantly, much faster.

Because it's either to much work for one person, or he doesn't have time to work on it, or he's not very good. ( or a combination of those)

I understand that it's not all there is to the tech update but it's seems like the code part has almost come to a stop for a few months now.

His coder isn't bad. It's just too much work for one person and he needs to hire another coder but every time he's asked to look for new hires he says that he can't be bothered.

Last edited:

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Topic change go!

Who would you like to see to be impregnated by the MC in (possible) future updates? For me I would have to say Ivy.

I don't know how it hard it would be to actually implement, but maybe it could be something along the lines of the condom you are using when having sex with her having x% chance of breaking depending on certain factors and if it does the Wheel of Fertilization pops up with x% of hitting the bullseye depending on if you have taken that drug that increases your chances or not.

Hilarity ensures when it make Ivy realize she has a breeding/creampie fetish. :LOL:

Reactions: Lanoue and SJZ77

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
One of these days I got thinking about this game.

Man, Trump got elected, did his entire presidency, and the game didn't advance enough to justify using his and his family's likeliness in any relevance besides some very dry "parody".

How many years are we in "technical updates", anyway?
Rump going to jail in the game is really funny now tho lmao

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes