Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
It's the same file. The files listed as for 20.12 and 20.5 are the same thing. They only have different names. So you'd have the same problem with the other one. They are named differently and uploaded by a different user because people kept asking (and still keep asking) if the patch works for the current version.

YES. They do. There has been no added content between v0.20.5 and v0.20.16 that would be affected by the patch. Is the patch perfect? Nope, because its a fan built patch and fans make mistakes and miss things just like developers do.

I had my notepad++ compare the text of the two files so I could take a screenshot for people to see --- there's no difference.

View attachment 2541787

You could always try one of the MODS listed in the front page to see if they have a better option.
So Darkcookie don't have incest patch by made by himself ? these are just made by fans to restore the original incest content ? I thought that these incest game creator , have the patch themselves and release it in different platform , only the non-incest scripts are only uploaded in patreon

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So Darkcookie don't have incest patch by made by himself ? these are just made by fans to restore the original incest content ? I thought that these incest game creator , have the patch themselves and release it in different platform , only the non-incest scripts are only uploaded in patreon
If DC makes an official patch, Patreon might kick him off (probably for good) because he's already had to change his game in order to stay on the site in 2018. Technically, if Patreon Staff finds out that creators are making patches, that may violate TOU/Community Guidelines and the creator could be put on notice to remove or their account will be shut down permanently.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
If DC makes an official patch, Patreon might kick him off (probably for good) because he's already had to change his game in order to stay on the site in 2018. Technically, if Patreon Staff finds out that creators are making patches, that may violate TOU/Community Guidelines and the creator could be put on notice to remove or their account will be shut down permanently.
Yes, because imaginary fucking your imaginary cartoon mom is a grave threat to society.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes, because imaginary fucking your imaginary cartoon mom is a grave threat to society.
Now you know I'm not saying they have a valid point... however, I will say:
Something being imaginary requires someone with an imagination - if players that continually ask for the patch actually had an imagination, they wouldn't need the patch at all because they could just imagine that there is incest in the game. :)

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Now you know I'm not saying they have a valid point... however, I will say:
Something being imaginary requires someone with an imagination - if players that continually ask for the patch actually had an imagination, they wouldn't need the patch at all because they could just imagine that there is incest in the game. :)
Sure you can imagine it but having it actually be in game hits different/better. Believe me I have plenty of imagination, but if there wouldn't be an incest patch available, my enjoyment of the incest routes in most games would significantly decrease.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
That sucks, good thing that I still have the older version of Summertime saga way back 2017, where there is no need for an incest patch , original story made by Darkcookie, better play this intead and just play the current version for new scenes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well... at least the art is finally done. We probably won't get the tech update for another 3 months at least.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
So, are we getting the tech update or Rhonda's Update next? The progress chart at Patreon shows it's on Tech update currently, IDK how much content will Tech update have when all pre-tech updates were sexual content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, are we getting the tech update or Rhonda's Update next? The progress chart at Patreon shows it's on Tech update currently, IDK how much content will Tech update have when all pre-tech updates were sexual content?
Answer to question 1: See #10, #11, #12 here #70,147
Answer to question 2: #70,015

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes