Maxpower77

Apr 15, 2023
Great game! Just letting you know that I have a galaxy S22 ultra with the latest Android os on it and the game and the naughty tribute mod works fine so far (just started playing) all I had to do was physically make a folder named 'game', put all mod files into it. Works fine thanks you for the game too. Much appreciated

Reactions: srksrk 68

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'm at the point where I have to get paint for the guitar, maybe Diane has some......but when I go to her house, she is no where to be found

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Updates taking 6 months? With little teases of wallpapers to help stand by? Starting to get ICSTOR flashbacks
You might want to seek help for that particular PTSD, since flashbacks are a case of past trauma causing confusing with past and present situations, resulting in an inappropriate, unrealistic response to present circumstances.

• Haha
Reactions: Sukme and otranu

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
We need more scenes with the family. Mom and sis. Feels like there been progress for 3 years with this 2. They are my fav. Tbh one of only reason why playing it.

Jan 18, 2020
I've been lurking here for a while now and I have a question that I haven't seen answered yet. This isn't me complaining; I'm patiently awaiting more of this game as its one of the first I found and I love it. Could someone who understands the process please explain how the status has remained at 80% with 553 tasks for months but generally has at least a few tasks done "in the last 24 hours" every day? What are the things done in 24 hours that aren't moving the progress bars?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I've been lurking here for a while now and I have a question that I haven't seen answered yet. This isn't me complaining; I'm patiently awaiting more of this game as its one of the first I found and I love it. Could someone who understands the process please explain how the status has remained at 80% with 553 tasks for months but generally has at least a few tasks done "in the last 24 hours" every day? What are the things done in 24 hours that aren't moving the progress bars?
More tasks get added as they discover them, so they're working and making progress but the percentage of work that's been done stays the same. At least that's how I think it works, I'm just a layman.

That being said I love you pfp and I wholeheartedly agree.

• Love
Reactions: DorianGreyEminence

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
More tasks get added as they discover them, so they're working and making progress but the percentage of work that's been done stays the same. At least that's how I think it works, I'm just a layman.

That being said I love you pfp and I wholeheartedly agree.
Yeah, I've tried to point that out, that tasks are being completed, though some tasks are added as the project continues.

Reactions: DorianGreyEminence

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
The "X changes in the last 24 hours" aren't task completions but updates pushed to the working project code base. Think of it like saving a change to a shared cloud document. These changes frequently include smaller items like bugfixes or modest code improvements. The tasks in the tracker are larger project goals like "Posing Character Y" or all the art for a particular location. You can see some examples of what constitutes a task here, which have been copied from the task tracker available to patrons.

The reason the current tasks are taking so long to complete is that they're considerably larger than usual. For example, in a normal update each posing task would usually be a single event for a single character. In the tech update, a single posing task can comprise all of the art and events from one character's story, which previous updates have shown could take the better part of a month.

We're also not entirely sure how accurate the task tracker is at this point. Most of the current tasks shown to patrons are censored and the bits and pieces we've gotten from Discord show a project heavily in flux, so it's anyone's guess as to when we'll see the update.

Jan 18, 2020
The "X changes in the last 24 hours" aren't task completions but updates pushed to the working project code base. Think of it like saving a change to a shared cloud document. These changes frequently include smaller items like bugfixes or modest code improvements. The tasks in the tracker are larger project goals like "Posing Character Y" or all the art for a particular location. You can see some examples of what constitutes a task here, which have been copied from the task tracker available to patrons.

The reason the current tasks are taking so long to complete is that they're considerably larger than usual. For example, in a normal update each posing task would usually be a single event for a single character. In the tech update, a single posing task can comprise all of the art and events from one character's story, which previous updates have shown could take the better part of a month.

We're also not entirely sure how accurate the task tracker is at this point. Most of the current tasks shown to patrons are censored and the bits and pieces we've gotten from Discord show a project heavily in flux, so it's anyone's guess as to when we'll see the update.
Excellent explanation! TYVM

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes