Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello guys, the game isn't completed ? :)
And may never be... at least not until the developer gets bored with it after at least a several more years. It already has more content than initially planned (and has more content than the vast majority of adult game titles - completed or not), even though not all the original goals have been completed. There are always more new ideas, suggestions, and characters that the developer looks to implement.

People should change their concept of "game" when it comes to digital media - particularly in this day and age of subscriber-based funding - and really think of these as series, continuations, explorations, etc. such as a television series (for example, "The Simpsons" will only end when the ratings aren't there) or a novel anthology or a movie franchise. As long as the fandom is there, as long as the funding is there, as long as the fun for the developer is there -- a title may never see "completion" in the traditional sense.

Now, if you mean has the "main" quest of the game been finished? One of the three main quests is complete - finding out what happened to the MC's father. Really, the second quest is pretty much "done" (in my opinion) and that's finding ways to earn bank. The third quest is still in development - the dating aspect to go to the big dance.

That said - as it says on the developer's Patreon page: DC plans on "continuing to add quality content and expand the universe (potential story expansions)." And on their website: they "still have a lot of content left to make and the game is very open ended."

WarnerJ

Nov 12, 2021
And may never be... at least not until the developer gets bored with it after at least a several more years. It already has more content than initially planned (and has more content than the vast majority of adult game titles - completed or not), even though not all the original goals have been completed. There are always more new ideas, suggestions, and characters that the developer looks to implement.

People should change their concept of "game" when it comes to digital media - particularly in this day and age of subscriber-based funding - and really think of these as series, continuations, explorations, etc. such as a television series (for example, "The Simpsons" will only end when the ratings aren't there) or a novel anthology or a movie franchise. As long as the fandom is there, as long as the funding is there, as long as the fun for the developer is there -- a title may never see "completion" in the traditional sense.

Now, if you mean has the "main" quest of the game been finished? One of the three main quests is complete - finding out what happened to the MC's father. Really, the second quest is pretty much "done" (in my opinion) and that's finding ways to earn bank. The third quest is still in development - the dating aspect to go to the big dance.

That said - as it says on the developer's Patreon page: DC plans on "continuing to add quality content and expand the universe (potential story expansions)." And on their website: they "still have a lot of content left to make and the game is very open ended."
I absolutely agree with you.
I find the game complete. I can't even pick up because I find that there is no other game that looks like it. It's complete and I love this type of point/click game.
Hope they fix it...

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Looks like progress. I would however hypothesize that the task bar is not updated as frequently for this update, since the size of each task makes it hard to really define when it is done
I think it will be done when they let us know when and where we can download it.
For crying out loud, it's free, even if it takes another year. There is plenty of stuff to play and quite a lot of content if one wants to do another play through.

Jan 18, 2023
I think it will be done when they let us know when and where we can download it.
For crying out loud, it's free, even if it takes another year. There is plenty of stuff to play and quite a lot of content if one wants to do another play through.
What are you on about? When did ever make any presumption about a release? I also didn't complain about the speed of the update, quite contrary i speculate that progress is coming along fine. You people are so stuck up about your patience, that you immediately attack anything you deem impatient or a critique of progress.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: CoolHandChewie

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
What are you on about. These people are getting 55k per month, people are paying them to work on this game

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
What are you on about. These people are getting 55k per month, people are paying them to work on this game
And how many of them actually pay top dollar instead of a measly 5 bucks a month that probably don't mean anything in the grand scheme of their other monthly bills?

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

cosmicdataworld

Aug 7, 2016
so just wondering if i am having an Mandela effect moment. but is the mom (Debbie) not able to be knocked up? i could have swore you could do it in older editions

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes