Gok

Jun 9, 2017
lol.. "I don't understand why people like women I like" It's like people have their own tastes..

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
2 question:

1. When the tech update started?
2. Is he working on the arts, script... For the next updates while waiting for the tech update?
Answered many times already in this thread - which is searchable. However, I created a FAQ which answers your questions (for the most part): #70,147

For Q1: See #14
For Q2: See #10-13 and yes, DC has worked on art for after the tech update - but the people who write the code and do the posing still need to do their work for anything after the tech update, so there will still be a waiting period for the release cycle.

Reactions: Faprino

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
only works like 1 or 2 days a month
Whose arse did you pull that info from? Dude streams daily(does non-spoiler drawings). There's a bottleneck in the production, but saying works 1 or 2 days a month is just delusional..

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Bro living the dream. Makes 500k a year and only works like 1 or 2 days a month
Another newbie who just comes in trying to stir s*** up, even worse a post a few above saying the dev gets 55K/month so this guy cant even do simple arithmetic (12x55,000). Which hole are they all crawling out of there seems to be a lot of these around at the moment.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...and yes, that is exactly the same text as last time

One of the previews was the wallpaper from the last patreon post (see here).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
can you guys help me make a change to the script? i tried it myself but created a mess. he wishes that from this scene
1.jpg

the sex scene could be repeated

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
While Debbie definitely glow up (the best glow up yet), i don't know why Mia looks weird as hell.
Cuz it looks like she's staring at you with no emotion whatsoever, like she's contemplating whether or not to eat you or smile. Definitely a bad case of .

FloppotheMech

Jan 26, 2023
Damn I love this game, but just by reading this thread the community is toxic and can't take any criticism whatsoever. I mean I was just checking on any updates after a few months of playing it and it's flooded with posts of people here getting eviscerated and dog piled on for asking questions or god forbid they critique it.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Damn I love this game, but just by reading this thread the community is toxic and can't take any criticism whatsoever. I mean I was just checking on any updates after a few months of playing it and it's flooded with posts of people here getting eviscerated and dog piled on for asking questions or god forbid they critique it.
To be fair,some people ask or say some really dumb things...
I agree that some people are too aggro for no reason tho

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
While Debbie definitely glow up (the best glow up yet), i don't know why Mia looks weird as hell.
Looks closer to her mom now, I think. That said we need to see her from a different angle. Man, seeing Mia at all is weird. She's been overshadowed by Roxxy and Eve for so long now...

EDIT: Oh, I just realized that is probably when MC is arriving at school again after his father died. Might explain the weird expression on her face.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
EDIT: Oh, I just realized that is probably when MC is arriving at school again after his father died. Might explain the weird expression on her face.
Yes, to me it seems like each (main?) girl is going to get a full screen introduction scene once you meet her for the first time or so. At least that's what these wallpapers of Debbie standing the kitchen, Diane in her garden, Mia now, etc. would suggest to me.

So we'll probably get one for Jenny in the hallway/bathroom at home, Roxxy in the school hallway, etc. too.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Yes, to me it seems like each (main?) girl is going to get a full screen introduction scene once you meet her for the first time or so. At least that's what these wallpapers of Debbie standing the kitchen, Diane in her garden, Mia now, etc. would suggest to me.

So we'll probably get one for Jenny in the hallway/bathroom at home, Roxxy in the school hallway, etc. too.

Hmm, then the one where Rhonda is bend over on the track field might also be one. Since we meet her there for the first time. And Eve in the classroom.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes