Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Clearly. I'm saying that you just go "pic bad, me no like" and give no real argument why it is. Hell even if you did.. it's not changing anything since DC or his team doesn't read this forum.. that's what I'm saying.. Nobody cares about your tastes.. As for my "feelings".. I couldn't care less about you or that picture. I find it meh.
You're arguing with a person who has affixed their personal identity to this game - every failure they see with the game, they feel personally assaulted. From their first day on F95 up until now, their emotional state ebbs and flows with how they perceive the game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I know this might sound dumb but why did they put a cat litter box in the beach house, I thought that when you took the cat would give you an option to send him home or beach house, that's why I didn't grab the cat till I had the beach house. Also noticed that when Eve shows up in skirt to school and walks back to class she changed already. And gotta say Missy is something else she the one that gave me lol in the game. Also noticed that you have to follow certain route you can't go all wild, had diane in shed when I needed paint for guitar and couldn't get it till much later saying need to finish Debbie route but you don't need to finish it just advance diane till you can click inside shed then you see paint behind milk container. Just trying new things, missed a lot stuff so replaying till update. Dev should've waited for other stuff to be done before finishing main quest, seems like when you done with main quests game is just banging and poping babies.And just little something that doesn't mean much but doesn't make sense, why buy scooter/cars if you can't show them to other people except tony/maria or take anyone for a spin. Just little details that I see when playing game over and over not ranting not a Patron so can't complain when I'm playing for free.

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
So I have a teacher's quest (for Miss Ross) that requires me to talk to Eve but I already got her pregnant and she doesn't hang at school anymore or has anything to say at home. Will she return to normal eventually or am i locked out of that entire chain forever?

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Is the developing team changing all the old scenes and replacing them with the new ones?
Probably, plus some major retooling so there's less conflict between routes and/or adjusting them to the new stories. Like Eve's route doesn't exactly work with Ms. Dewitt's story since Eve isn't friends with Chad, Chico and Tyrone anymore like she used to be in that one.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So I have a teacher's quest (for Miss Ross) that requires me to talk to Eve but I already got her pregnant and she doesn't hang at school anymore or has anything to say at home. Will she return to normal eventually or am i locked out of that entire chain forever?
you'll have to wait until the kid goes to "daycare" (a.k.a, storage, which keeps a track of the number of kids you have... get that number up! build a army!) before a pregnant character resumes normal activities.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When the Tech Update comes out, will there be a lot more content in a short time?
It could be a lot of the art is done for the next 3 content updates (probably not). It could be a lot of the dialogue and script is done for the next 3 content updates (probably not). However, because the posing isn't done and the coding isn't done for even the tech update - you're still looking at the "usual" time necessary for posing and code within the next 3 content updates. That's not even considering what bugfixes and other revisions will be needed after the tech update is played by thousands of people.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes