Settler5335

Nov 13, 2017
Is this game still in development? I see the artist livestreaming a lot, but the actual progress bar is basically a decorative tool in their website by now...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I went to cemetary see odettes picture from map but when I go there noone is there, got day and time right so what am I missing? I think I got the issue had a save before that and she said next full moon a little over a week and I asked her on wednesday same week so have to wait another week, my bad...dam age and these mind lapsus. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
people can do with their money what they want but it's kinda crazy that his art is apparently getting worse? what's his excuse for botching mia so badly, not enough time? :HideThePain:

what's the point of these wallpapers anyway, is there a single madlad who will seriously use these pics as their wallpapers? feels like it's something DC does because he doesn't know what else to do when he could easily draw more sex scenes with already existing characters and he could hire a second animator for that in the meantime. how about he draws more stuff for the rhonda or annie update if he has nothing else to do? if he wants to draw wallpapers and his patreons are okay with it fine, at least make them look great then or is this also too much to ask for? :HideThePain:
He try to fill the gaps between the long wait with wallpapers

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958
Jan 14, 2018
he could easily draw more sex scenes with already existing characters and he could hire a second animator for that in the meantime. how about he draws more stuff for the rhonda or annie update if he has nothing else to do?
He said he's not going to look for new hires at all anymore cause he tried for a bit and couldn't find people immediately so now he just waits for people to come to him instead. :FacePalm:

He still makes some stuff for the next updates so it's not like he's doing nothing but he for sure doesn't seem as focused as when he's working on the "current" update, at least from what we see on stream. As with all the problems with this project it just boils down to him being a good artist but a bad manager (big surprise from the guy who hates management).

At this point I just hope Stray doesn't have a mental breakdown from doing the job of 3 coders :HideThePain:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Summertime Saga is a pretty popular game i find it hard to believe that there are not an abundant amount of coders who'd jump at the chance to code for this game even dev's of other games would be interested but i am talking from a fan point of view i could be missing something or ignorant to how much work goes into coding

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Summertime Saga is a pretty popular game i find it hard to believe that there are not an abundant amount of coders who'd jump at the chance to code for this game even dev's of other games would be interested but i am talking from a fan point of view i could be missing something or ignorant to how much work goes into coding
What you are missing is that you are looking at this from a fan point of view rather than from DC's perspective.

There may be a number of coders willing/wanting to do so (I can think of at least one or two who create mods for Summertime Saga who would probably be interested). However, that's not what DC seems to want. The current coder was hired as a part-time position because that was what DC wanted. One of the stalwarts here might know if Stray has been bumped up from part-time to full-time (at least to complete the tech update).

As has been stated in this thread many times by myself and others already, if DC wanted to hire more coders, he would -- just like he hired more posers at one time. Even though it's taken much more time than he initially thought, he appears - for the most part - fine with the level of internal progress going on. At least fine enough that he isn't making overtures to hire more staff to speed it up in the short term.

DC's obviously not worried about fan response when the tech update is completed on his free game. Yes, Patreon subscribers have slumped due to the lengthy wait - but based upon past performance, when the tech update is released there will be a dramatic increase, especially if the team meet their original goals of the update. If they do, it will make the title better suited for mobile players (his largest market - and the fastest growing market and highest amount of $$ spent each year in the digital gaming industry, greater than console, handheld, or desktop) and should make it a better experience for desktop players as well. Again, that is, if their efforts match their goals.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I went to cemetary see odettes picture from map but when I go there noone is there, got day and time right so what am I missing? I think I got the issue had a save before that and she said next full moon a little over a week and I asked her on wednesday same week so have to wait another week, my bad...dam age and these mind lapsus. :rolleyes:
Try come in There at Midnight in Full Moon.
Go to the Cementary and skips the time until Midnight.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Try come in There at Midnight in Full Moon.
Go to the Cementary and skips the time until Midnight.
Thanks for reply, glad had previous save and read what she said, she said a little over a week and I went that same week, so waited 1 more week and got it triggered, was my mistake, had skipping on and barely read what she said, when using auto game goes too slow so I use skipping more.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
is this game have enough content at the moment or should i wait for a bit longer before trying it ? how much percent of this game is finished ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is this game have enough content at the moment or should i wait for a bit longer before trying it ? how much percent of this game is finished ?
It's one of the largest, content wise, and oldest adult games listed on F95 with one of the biggest fan bases of adult games, in general. However, it is undergoing a tech update which means that save progress in the current version may not be compatible with a future release although past releases have usually been compatible (discounting user error). As for "percent finished" - while there are three main goals (investigating father's death, dating mechanics to select a date for the big dance, earn a lot of $$$) with one finished (father) and one easily solvable ($$$), the dance date still remains incomplete. That said, there are still several NPC storylines in the pipeline for development, additional scenes to be created, etc. The idea that this will ever be truly finished is a folly of an idea - as long as the developer likes what he's doing and there is a fanbase to do it, he has stated he has a lot of concepts to continue developing this well into the future.

Because you're new to F95 - I would recommend using the F95 search function for further questions you might have in this thread or for other game threads. More likely than not, they've been answered multiple times - even recently.

Apr 22, 2019
You can speak with Odette for knowing on which day that happens and then with the cheat select a specific day and there you go.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
It's one of the largest, content wise, and oldest adult games listed on F95 with one of the biggest fan bases of adult games, in general. However, it is undergoing a tech update which means that save progress in the current version may not be compatible with a future release although past releases have usually been compatible (discounting user error). As for "percent finished" - while there are three main goals (investigating father's death, dating mechanics to select a date for the big dance, earn a lot of $$$) with one finished (father) and one easily solvable ($$$), the dance date still remains incomplete. That said, there are still several NPC storylines in the pipeline for development, additional scenes to be created, etc. The idea that this will ever be truly finished is a folly of an idea - as long as the developer likes what he's doing and there is a fanbase to do it, he has stated he has a lot of concepts to continue developing this well into the future.

Because you're new to F95 - I would recommend using the F95 search function for further questions you might have in this thread or for other game threads. More likely than not, they've been answered multiple times - even recently.
thank you this is the crystal clear answer that i have been looking for .. and actually for me i wish the game never ends as long as there will be more good content and the main story is almost done as you said .. thanks man

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
I know it says that it will be removed eventually, but I kinda hope the option to start the game with a lot of money and max stats remains for those people who would like to just play the story and not worry about grinding.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes