lycan____

Jan 23, 2019
No, it's also about rewriting all of the codebase to make it easier to maintain.
As a modder who tried doing this more than once on several warcraft 3 projects, this is a never ending quest, literally pointless and you will just burn yourself out and then produce even less content as a result.

Reactions: Dietzz

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
The creators of this game or at least one of them must really dislike Trump/Rump lul

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me how big this next upcoming update is? If it's a fair amount of new content or new story?
Thank you
See this: #70,014
As well as #10 in the 83rd posting of my FAQ below. I also recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: obibobi

Username7

May 1, 2017
Here's tasks they moved into the complete category the character routines, conflict resolution, schedule system and Debbie being rewired. They also haven't moved the Main Story part that was reported finished by its poser to complete I assume for review/fixes and Eve's still in To do even though the change logs show she's being posed.

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
I still do not understand why the incest patch is needed. What does it produce ?. Pronouns Mom / sister / aunt or what happened over the years were removed from the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Here's tasks they moved into the complete category the character routines, conflict resolution, schedule system and Debbie being rewired. They also haven't moved the Main Story part that was reported finished by its poser to complete I assume for review/fixes and Eve's still in To do even though the change logs show she's being posed.
Could you maybe let us know which routes are already done and which still need to be done?
That would be really nice of you

Reactions: chicho1958
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes